Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (76055 Views)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by texazzpete(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
Let's cut these SARS guys some slack.....some of them leave home hoping to return home safely at the end of the day.

These guys face killers day in day out, they act strong but deep within them is a kind of fear you can hardly notice....they sometimes stumble on the innocent out of fear of the unknown.

In NIgeria, you must threaten a culprit to make them obey....only if you knew!

Hungry thieves everywhere, you can't drive safely along Oshodi....Carter bridge....Apapa road....they are everywhere...if you fall victim to this thieves you no go dey harass SARS

Just confess...one of your relatives is a SARS officer.
That's the only way this your post can be condoned.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Henrynaki:
So much talk about this Sars guys and yet nothinghappens...ninja is indeed a zoo. Can you imagine.??!!. I weep no hope for this country lipsrsealed undecided
is disturbing dear I even hear their can kill people any how cry
how is credible?
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Jamorezzi: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
I stay around this area before oo . Imagine this people . I know the fuel station so well I usually pass this short cut when going to field for training . This sars things around Akute and alagbole no be small thing . See wetin sars officer dey do . Even English self Na work to speak .
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is psychological torture and in some places, a war crime. It doesn't matter whether these boys committed a crime. Why not just arrest them? Nigerian police are worse than scum and this country is a hopeless mess.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by abbeyty(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
These fools called sars have killed a lot of innocent Nigerians,even if those guys are really 419 which right do they have to kill them? This can only happen in a zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by 9jatatafo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Power show
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by AuroraB(f): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
tthewop:
seems like the term "innocent until proven otherwise does not apply in this country
grin You are joking grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Nbote(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Just 2 days ago, they took 20k from me even after checking my phone and laptop and saw that I'm a freelancer music producer and FX dealer...

Nothing relating to being a yahoo boy but they still kept on threatening me and intimidating me not to argue with them ...

Checking papers they know nothing about.

I feared for my life cos the station they drove my car to was in a secluded area

U'll jus b forced to negotiate ur way out becos dey are as unstable and irrational as dey com. We were publicly humiliated wen I attended a friends wedding with a couple of other guys... What was our offence? Yahoo guys. Dey seized our mobiles and went thru each one one afta d other. Dey read messages , emails, went thru contacts and frisked us ryt there on d road.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by WapStar: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
sustained:
Police is ur friend

for where
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Princedapace(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
Let's cut these SARS guys some slack.....some of them leave home hoping to return home safely at the end of the day.

These guys face killers day in day out, they act strong but deep within them is a kind of fear you can hardly notice....they sometimes stumble on the innocent out of fear of the unknown.

Hungry thieves everywhere, you can't drive safely along Oshodi....Carter bridge....Apapa road....they are everywhere...if you fall victim to this thieves you no go dey harass SARS

Yes o.. I av never had problem with any security outfit before.. including sars. U see, naija is dangerous.. Yahoo boys are also criminals. Worse is that yahoo yahoo has taken over the country..

Lets not pretend like we dont know. Many very wealthy guys are into this act.. and many upcoming ones are into it. My gf was telling me how yahoo boys full a state in south south. They are always relocating from one village to another.. Most of them are still upcoming yahoo boys.

They are thieves just like the everyday criminal who robs with guns and knives..

Also, many Nigerians dont respect security men.. Many just want to escape and many feels u can easily bribe ur way. Well, not all security officer can be bought.

some of them kidnap others for ritual to enable their yahoo business to sell well. An ex gf was kidnapped few weeks ago.. she said she believed they were doing so for yahoo boys based on their conversations but she escaped.

I dont easily judge pictures like this online until I hear the physical story. I know we Nigerians.. we get wahala. I am not supporting SARS but we shouldnt simply feel that everything is the fault of SARS officers.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Josmila(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

Sorry, but I don't buy your defence of them one bit. If there's any police outfit that needs to be disbanded, it's that SARS unit. Those guys are robbers themselves, hard to distinguish between the real bad guys and them. They intimidate, harass, and extort young guys who they always suspect as being 'yahoo boys' so called. Once you dress in a certain manner, sag your trousers, hold an iPhone, wear blings, they conclude you're a fraudster. They need to be disbanded!! They're of no use and are constituting serious nuisance to society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by phreakabit(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wait, so based on this mans reasoning "pressing phone" is punishable by death?
Such reckless statements. . . . "I go kill you throway, nothing go happen". . . .
SARS getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by freeman95(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Animals

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by phlame(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

angry angry angry

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Nov6(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
God knows i would not give a single police on the road or any corner a room to stop & Harass me with a rifle for no just cause...
Either he shoots me that day or i beat him up with his rifle and walk away with it
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Shaev7(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Later the IG will defend and say NPF is one of the best in the world. Stupid, barbaric and animalistic behaviors.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Shaev7(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nov6:
God knows i would not give a single police on the road or any corner a room to stop & Harass me with a rifle for no just cause...
Either he shoots me that day or i beat him up with his rifle and walk away with it
Dead men don't speak. Brother when you sight them and you are psycho Mantic(read their minds) enough, please just avoid the scene and move.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

I humbly disagree.

They are badly trained animals.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by 2shure: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
how can 1man hold everyone to ransom.
so una no fit gather stone am
stone in gun
beat am to stupor
shoot am
then burn am with petrol
and eveeyone run away.
see as una jus dey hide
men afonja nor geh level abegi
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by phreakabit(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
No name tag
No licence plate on their vehicles
No official vehicle
Not stationed to a particular region or area. . . . they roam.

These guys are clearly Buhari's hit squad used to intimidate those who oppose his dictatorship.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by lexxwiz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

I can't just look at you right now. How dare you defend this act of unprofessionalism? Face it Mr, the wrong ones are in uniform. Go to sane climes and see how things are been done. Them no get rubbers and criminals in advanced countries? Dude take a back seat, don't bask in ignorance... Work no be by force o!
Happy philosophy days...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Freeman59: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

Folly
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Veeflow(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Don't complain. grin e good for Nigerians..
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by phreakabit(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

Demented bastard aboki, are those LOCATIONS you mentioned mobile?
They are fixed and don't move. if they are tagged as hotspots and rightfully so, then SARS operatives should be stationed there.
You sound like an absolutely retarded ape right now, how in the world can you justify the SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD harassing individuals and asking too see their PHONES. . . . Na phone dem dey take rob?
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by joenor(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
The country when we dey sha... The Police and SAR..... they are better wipe out of the forces we have.... you held the boys, while not take them to prison, the way he owe that gun accidentally fire.. he go kill them and wetin he dey accuse the two boys for fit nor be the right thing.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Daboomb: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A shocking incident occurred on Wednesday in Akute, Lagos where a SARS officer held two suspected yahoo boys at gunpoint, ordering them to squat and threatening to kill them.

It's unclear the offence the boys committed but the officer who was wielding an AK-47 rifle and dorning a black T-shirt with the words SARS boldly written on it, ordered the boys to keep quiet, shouting that he would Kill them and 'nothing will happen'.

PoliticsNGR was able to obtain footage from an Eyewitness, Gallas Kolawole Oluwaseyi.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/17/yahoo-boys-weep-sars-officer-threatens-kill-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVhUwoML56k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepqyWtNUGo

I watched the video.
This is certainly not POLICING! I saw him point the GUN at the Boys! What if it accidentally discharged at them?
It is IMPUNITY and criminality at the highest and this officer MUST be identified by the Police heirachy, from the State Commissioner of Police to the I.G.....and subsequently removed fromt the Nigeria Police Force.

Police Officers must learn to follow Procedure and adhere to the law, themselves.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
lexxwiz:

I can't just look at you right now. How dare you defend this act of unprofessionalism? Face it Mr, the wrong ones are in uniform. Go to sane climes and see how things are been done. Them no get rubbers and criminals in advanced countries? Dude take a back seat, don't bask in ignorance... Work no be by force o!
Happy philosophy days...

Sane clime zones?? Where exactly??....go to the USA ....Asian countries....go to Russia and see how they operate.....if they tell you to come down from your balcony with your bottle of booze and you do not concur....you are going down for it whether you are innocent or not.....cop jump Into people's apartments with search warrants....that one na before....harassment everywhere.

Follow Mediatakeout on Facebook u'd know sup...sane climes my foot!
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by LaconicINC: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
I am not surprised, that is why Nigerian police are the worse in the world, can you imagine? For where Somalia de, we have the worst police sad
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Hades2016(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

snitch spotted

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Two Ghanaian Lovers Flogged For Leaking Their Sex Tape (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.