Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (76041 Views)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by cooltola(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Akute is not in Lagos State, Akute is in Ogun State.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by NezoLee19: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
Let's cut these SARS guys some slack.....some of them leave home hoping to return home safely at the end of the day.

These guys face killers day in day out, they act strong but deep within them is a kind of fear you can hardly notice....they sometimes stumble on the innocent out of fear of the unknown.

In NIgeria, you must threaten a culprit to make them obey....only if you knew!

Hungry thieves everywhere, you can't drive safely along Oshodi....Carter bridge....Apapa road....they are everywhere...if you fall victim to this thieves you no go dey harass SARS

Yahoo boys not armed robbers. I agree they face enormous danger but why point gun at a person when he or she isn't an immediate threat?
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
this is what nigerians voted for, i wonder why they are complaining, who knows who will be next? it could be anyone next time.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
NezoLee19:

Yahoo boys not armed robbers. I agree they face enormous danger but why point gun at a person when he or she isn't an immediate threat?
i am sure that individual will change his mind next time when a SARS police is pointing a machine gun at his head and threatning to kill him for no reason.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by micflo28(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
An unarmed civilian yet you feel threatened by him. When he kills them now he will drop old rusty guns on them with sim cards, laptops and juju tagging dem yahoo boys and asking for promotion. Nobody asks further questions.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by ebiproperties(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
So sad
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by nigma23: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
Let's cut these SARS guys some slack.....some of them leave home hoping to return home safely at the end of the day.

These guys face killers day in day out, they act strong but deep within them is a kind of fear you can hardly notice....they sometimes stumble on the innocent out of fear of the unknown.

Hungry thieves everywhere, you can't drive safely along Oshodi....Carter bridge....Apapa road....they are everywhere...if you fall victim to this thieves you no go dey harass SARS

Bro there is no slack to cut for them, they are hoodlums in uniform, simple and short

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sirchuka: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
I keep saying this... The police men should be sent to fight bokoharam while we save our military men for serious issues.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by cpapa: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
U guys should help me these SARS guys too want to come nd pick my brother he borrowed money from someone nd has not finish paying so d person went to report to SARS guy nd they now called my house that they will come nd pick anybody they see
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by nnannakay: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
I hate nigeria police with passion.......useless thins
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by davillian(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Safety rule of using a gun.
1) never point a gun @anybody without the intention to kill.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by davillian(m): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Sage7:

Now judge yourself do you have sense?
Special Anti Robbery Squad.(SARS)
Their job is to go after Armed robbers not youths that posses no treat.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by davillian(m): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2017
No be today SARS dey kill people throw-way.
SARS is a secret cult.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Realali(f): 1:26am On Nov 18, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A shocking incident occurred on Wednesday in Akute, Lagos where a SARS officer held two suspected yahoo boys at gunpoint, ordering them to squat and threatening to kill them.

It's unclear the offence the boys committed but the officer who was wielding an AK-47 rifle and dorning a black T-shirt with the words SARS boldly written on it, ordered the boys to keep quiet, shouting that he would Kill them and 'nothing will happen'.

PoliticsNGR was able to obtain footage from an Eyewitness, Gallas Kolawole Oluwaseyi.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/17/yahoo-boys-weep-sars-officer-threatens-kill-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVhUwoML56k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepqyWtNUGo

Your post is confuseing cus i can't hear any word like yahoo boys in the video please try to do you home work before posting here.. Back to the topic shame to Nigeria police all of them are animal got know love for them @ all
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2017
YOU CALLED THEM YAHOO BOYS AND YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE OFFENSE THEY COMMITTED?
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Realali(f): 1:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Princedapace:

Yes o.. I av never had problem with any security outfit before.. including sars. U see, naija is dangerous.. Yahoo boys are also criminals. Worse is that yahoo yahoo has taken over the country..

Lets not pretend like we dont know. Many very wealthy guys are into this act.. and many upcoming ones are into it. My gf was telling me how yahoo boys full a state in south south. They are always relocating from one village to another.. Most of them are still upcoming yahoo boys.

They are thieves just like the everyday criminal who robs with guns and knives..

Also, many Nigerians dont respect security men.. Many just want to escape and many feels u can easily bribe ur way. Well, not all security officer can be bought.

some of them kidnap others for ritual to enable their yahoo business to sell well. An ex gf was kidnapped few weeks ago.. she said she believed they were doing so for yahoo boys based on their conversations but she escaped.

I dont easily judge pictures like this online until I hear the physical story. I know we Nigerians.. we get wahala. I am not supporting SARS but we shouldnt simply feel that everything is the fault of SARS officers.

Hmm why he come de pain you like this just tell us your gf is dating yy boy that why you showing so much anger here e pain am know be small
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Zdoh(m): 4:45am On Nov 18, 2017
No
HazzanTazzan:

Just 2 days ago, they took 20k from me even after checking my phone and laptop and saw that I'm a freelancer music producer and FX dealer...

Nothing relating to being a yahoo boy but they still kept on threatening me and intimidating me not to argue with them ...

Checking papers they know nothing about.

I feared for my life cos the station they drove my car to was in a secluded area
Brother it's a pity the one that suppose to protect your right had become the enemies of citizen I know one day Nigeria will make the right decision. Poverty, ignorance and illiteracy have dig deep into Nigerian system making those people sees everybody as corrupt fellow
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Princedapace(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Realali:

Hmm why he come de pain you like this just tell us your gf is dating yy boy that why you showing so much anger here e pain am know be small

Lolz.. It is not paining me bro.. And stop this childish thing here..

I am only saying something that is true. Yahoo boys are criminals too like ordinary criminals..

And no yahoo boy took my gf.. I don't date money hungry babes. I date girls with class and value.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by nwoye72: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Gorvernment should address these issue of police harassing ordinary people with gun everyday.its so bad
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Charleskalaiyo(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Sars should be scraped, for they are criminals and lack education and the meaning of government in the protection of life and properties in the society.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Osgilliat(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2017
These are the same SARS guys that stopped me on Monday to check my vehicle particulars. They even checked my custom papers as if they know what is written inside. I know that SARS guy, I'm sure they will soon meet their doom someday.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Softing(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2017
I have been harassed quite a number of times but still those people are advanced thief with guns. Trust me they know how to suck you. Find where they stay their family house, unleash the same shit on his wife and kids.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by ubev01(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2017
tthewop:
seems like the term "innocent until proven otherwise" does not apply in this country
Does this your price work for every network, if not give me details bout airtel
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by teemy(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
A good lawyer, some months along the line and those boys would become real millionaires while the SARS operative loses his job.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by babapressy(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Money matters
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Fatherly: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
99% of SARS police men are armed robbers and cult boys....if you know how to press there mumu botton they are cowards big time cowards
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by eniwaye2: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
the best police on earth. ironically
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by MONITZ: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
tthewop:
seems like the term "innocent until proven otherwise" does not apply in this country

With the police ;"it is guilty until proven innocent",useless mofos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Nov6(m): 3:10am On Nov 19, 2017
Shaev7:

Dead men don't speak. Brother when you sight them and you are psycho Mantic(read their minds) enough, please just avoid the scene and move.

that is why i used the word "single" just one alone..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.