Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (76050 Views)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Daboomb: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
phreakabit:
No name tag
No licence plate on their vehicles
No official vehicle
Not stationed to a particular region or area. . . . they roam.

These guys are clearly Buhari's hit squad used to intimidate those who oppose his dictatorship.

Gush!
You are so IGNORANT!!

SARS and FSARS have been created and in operation before Buhari got elected in 2015. undecided undecided undecided
See the dates on an attached event involving them in April 2014

Try and take advantage of "free" Goggle, before writing such lubbish.

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by gucci20(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:
Dis is d Nigerian Police.. D one dat we have always known.. D one dat operates with harassment and intimidation of d citizens it swore to protect. D one dat terms every youngman in d streets a yahoo boy and every young gal a runs gal... D same one dat believes there's something wrong with ur vehicle papers except u agree and settle with dem, for a vehicle ppl done by a completely different agency.. Let us assume dey are criminals, what happened to taking dem to d station and charging dem for something? D police is NOT ur friend in dis country.
yes o my brother.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Hades2016(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
Sane clime zones?? Where exactly??....go to the USA ....Asian countries....go to Russia and see how they operate.....if they tell you to come down from your balcony with your bottle of booze and you do not concur....you are going down for it whether you are innocent or not.....cop jump Into people's apartments with search warrants....that one na before....harassment everywhere.

Follow Mediatakeout on Facebook u'd know sup...sane climes my foot!
will you keep kwayet you dis snitch.. God will arrest you soon

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
phreakabit:

Demented bastard aboki, are those LOCATIONS you mentioned mobile?
They are fixed and don't move. if they are tagged as hotspots and rightfully so, then SARS operatives should be stationed there.
You sound like an absolutely retarded ape right now, how in the world can you justify the SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD harassing individuals and asking too see their PHONES. . . . Na phone dem dey take rob?
a

Biafran Retard! Asking for immobile locations so you can run your rifles on innocent victims. Your response says a lot about who you are.

You are one of those little rascals with kidnapping locations on your phone. Until they see robbers shooting before they can start searching abi.

Until one of those boys come after you with a pistol....if you have nothing to hide,why flinch.

At your age you should be able to disseminate information without rude remarks and unpleasant comments. It is a shame!
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Daboomb: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:

U'll jus b forced to negotiate ur way out becos dey are as unstable and irrational as dey com. We were publicly humiliated wen I attended a friends wedding with a couple of other guys... What was our offence? Yahoo guys. Dey seized our mobiles and went thru each one one afta d other. Dey read messages , emails, went thru contacts and frisked us ryt there on d road.

This method they use, is a combination of lack of intelligence fueled by corruption.
There are better and proven ways to find out if someone is engaged in YahooYahoo, than stopping them on the road, threatening to kill them, going through their phones and then ASKING THEM TO BRING MONEY!.

No one should have the absolute Power to kill anyone, even a criminal, without subjecting them to a legal process.... it is called IMPUNITY.

Even their I.G Idris displayed same Impunit in the Senate, recently.
NPF is a shame to the nation, it needs reorganisation and reorientation
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hades2016:
will you keep kwayet you dis snitch.. God will arrest you soon

Who is this one?? Oga go forecast
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
THE MOST ANNOYING THING IS THAT SOME NIGERIANS ARE SO DUMB.. THEY DONT TAKE RECORDINGS---GUYS SHOULD START DOCUMENTING THEIR ACTIVITIES AND UPLOAD THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA ANONYMOUSLY.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Hades2016(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

Who is this one?? Oga go forecast
fvvck off , you dis fvvckin snitch supporting SARS for their bad act ... They gonna shoot one of your family member soon don't worry . So you gonna recommend them for a good job Weldon ..otele like you
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Daboomb: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
a

Biafran Retard! Asking for immobile locations so you can run your rifles on innocent victims. Your response says a lot about who you are.

You are one of those little rascals with kidnapping locations on your phone. Until they see robbers shooting before they can start searching abi.

Until one of those boys come after you with a pistol....if you have nothing to hide,why flinch.

At your age you should be able to disseminate information without rude remarks and unpleasant comments. It is a shame!

But you just did the same thing you are accusing him of!

BTW: Dont you think that all these "security issues" are also present in other countries and yet, they are able to tackle them without subjecting innocent citizens to the trauma of a"real death threat"?
Do you know that confessions obtained under a "realistic threat threat" is null and void in a law court?

Two of you should calm down, the issue affects everyone because you dont know who the next drunken, gun wielding Policeman will confront.
To make Nigeria a better country, we must all speak the truth, copy and translate good and ethical behaviour into our society.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by livinbygrace: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A shocking incident occurred on Wednesday in Akute, Lagos where a SARS officer held two suspected yahoo boys at gunpoint, ordering them to squat and threatening to kill them.

It's unclear the offence the boys committed but the officer who was wielding an AK-47 rifle and dorning a black T-shirt with the words SARS boldly written on it, ordered the boys to keep quiet, shouting that he would Kill them and 'nothing will happen'.

PoliticsNGR was able to obtain footage from an Eyewitness, Gallas Kolawole Oluwaseyi.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/17/yahoo-boys-weep-sars-officer-threatens-kill-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVhUwoML56k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepqyWtNUGo

Stop reporting rubbish all because you want to trend.How do you know they were yahoo boys or were yo there?If you have ever had an experience with the SARS you would know that some of them are worse than armed robbers.They tagged any boys Yahoo while girls are tagged Runs girl.Moreover,SARS was created to checkmate and arrest ARMED ROBBERS and not innocent citizens.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hades2016:
fvvck off , you dis fvvckin snitch supporting SARS for their bad act ... They gonna shoot one of your family member soon don't worry . So you gonna recommend them for a good job Weldon ..otele like you

Fvck this, Fvck that! Airport you never reach before.

Wait till those little rascals point a gun to your mother's head and rape all your sisters before your eye go clear

Didirin!
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daboomb:

But you just did the same thing you are accusing him of!

BTW: Dont you think that all these "security issues" are also present in other countries and yet, they are able to tackle them without subjecting innocent citizens to the trauma of a"real death threat"?
Do you know that confessions obtained under a "realistic threat threat" is null and void in a law court?

Two of you should calm down, the issue affects everyone because you dont know who the next drunken, gun wielding Policeman will confront.
To make Nigeria a better country, we must all speak the truth, copy and translate good and ethical behaviour into our society.

Gbayi! The guy took it personal o....but na retard I write, why you change am to slowpoke na!

Cheers to the weekend!
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
I so much hate this useless yahoo boys,imagine the idiots have been intercepting my phone calls and text messages.I would use a Russian made missile to shot them if I had the chance,to think this idiot did a very good reconnaissance job, forming fake friendship with me.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by smartpyzee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
Let's cut these SARS guys some slack.....some of them leave home hoping to return home safely at the end of the day.

These guys face killers day in day out, they act strong but deep within them is a kind of fear you can hardly notice....they sometimes stumble on the innocent out of fear of the unknown.

In NIgeria, you must threaten a culprit to make them obey....only if you knew!

Hungry thieves everywhere, you can't drive safely along Oshodi....Carter bridge....Apapa road....they are everywhere...if you fall victim to this thieves you no go dey harass SARS

baba pack well ... SARS lack professionalism
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Hades2016(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

Fvck this, Fvck that! Airport you never reach before.

Wait till those little rascals point a gun to your mother's head and rape all your sisters before your eye go clear

Didirin!
wish you know here am texting from .. this so called fvvckin SARS made me leave Nigeria . The Nigerian politicians are using them to get more blood and you fvvckin know this ... Soon they gonna rape your mum and kill all your family members soon .. you dumb fvvck
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hades2016:
wish you know here am texting from .. this so called fvvckin SARS made me leave Nigeria . The Nigerian politicians are using them to get more blood and you fvvckin know this ... Soon they gonna rape your mum and kill all your family members soon .. you dumb fvvck

""Here you are texting from""I don't give a cuss and I don't give two fvcks if you are living the dream!

Your brain is watery even as I've realized you have total disregard for your fam! If dem never disown you. Talking politics already.

You are one scattered shallow-minded being!
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Hades2016(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

I don't give a cuss and I don't give two fvcks if you are living the dream!

Your brain is watery even as I've realized you have total disregard for your fam! If dem never disown you. Talking politics already.

You are one scattered shallow-minded being!

oh you are bittered now cuz the fvvckin SARS are gonna rape your mum and shoot your family member one by one on there fvvckin head ... Oh now you used the fvvck word it's shows how stupid you are ...oh am wasting my time on a fvvckin kid like you ... Didirin otele ... Devil will surely punish you with SARS since you love and embrace bad thing
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hades2016:
oh you are bittered now cuz the fvvckin SARS are gonna rape your mum and shoot your family member one by one on there fvvckin head ... Oh now you used the fvvck word it's shows how stupid you are ...oh am wasting my time on a fvvckin kid like you ... Didirin otele ... Devil will surely punish you with SARS since you love and embrace bad thing

""You are bittered""??!!! Even auto-correct no fit help your english.

And just so you know...Your words are lame to me as you are clearly talking piffles...it doesn't mean zilch to me.

Get a life, scvmbag!
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Hades2016(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

""You are bittered""??!!! Even auto-correct no fit help your english.

And just so you know...Your words are lame to me as you are clearly talking piffles...it doesn't mean zilch to me.

Get a life, scvmbag!
lol dumb fvvck .. you fvvckin horse shiit ... Snitch like you the so called SARS are gonna shoot you soon and rape your family member... if you are married they gonna rape your wife and your kids in front of you before killing you ... Mr English where is your 2016 range Rover ? Ode .... I have a life already thank God I left that fvvckin country of yours full of SARS and snitch like you killing innocent boys ....
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Daboomb: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

Gbayi! The guy took it personal o....but na retard I write, why you change am to slowpoke na!

Cheers to the weekend!

Not me, it must have been done by Nairaland 'autocorrect'.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Daboomb: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Guys (all of us, hades, Sage, phreabit, Daboomb, e.t.c), Let us take a Chill!

We are abusing each other instead of concentrating our energy on getting a better society!

Wetin now?
Na women suppose to dey abuse each other like this now?

As men, we are wired to solve problems, not trade insults.

Let us stop all these abuse, it is not our way.

One behalf of everyone, l say a Big Apology.
Now, let us move on in a constructive discuss.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hades2016:
lol dumb fvvck .. you fvvckin horse shiit ... Snitch like you the so called SARS are gonna shoot you soon and rape your family member... if you are married they gonna rape your wife and your kids in front of you before killing you ... Mr English where is your 2016 range Rover ? Ode

Mr. gonna, yes your typos disgusts me. Na car remain to use brag now.....you wish to be shot?? Granted!

keep talking trash from your Ajangbadi location dey form expatriate seeking Rover 2016. Local idiot!

Hoodlum!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daboomb:

Not me, it must have been done by Nairaland 'autocorrect'.

figured
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Arysexy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Why una dey lament? When they were killing innocent ipob, una dey hail dem. Zoo police kill them all. Its in u to kill.

E go reach una one by one.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daboomb:
Guys (all of us, hades, Sage, phreabit, Daboomb, e.t.c), Let us take a Chill!

We are abusing each other instead of concentrating our energy on getting a better society!

Wetin now?
Na women suppose to dey abuse each other like this now?

As men, we are wired to solve problems, not trade insults.

Let us stop all these abuse, it is not our way.

One behalf of everyone, l say a Big Apology.
Now, let us move on in a constructive discuss.

Thanks.
ok sir
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by hokafor(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
"will kill you throw way" look at what a supposedly police officer is saying. They should just legalize automatic fire arms so people can protect themselves from terrorist like this animal.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by whizcartel(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
Let's cut these SARS guys some slack.....some of them leave home hoping to return home safely at the end of the day.

These guys face killers day in day out, they act strong but deep within them is a kind of fear you can hardly notice....they sometimes stumble on the innocent out of fear of the unknown.

In NIgeria, you must threaten a culprit to make them obey....only if you knew!

Hungry thieves everywhere, you can't drive safely along Oshodi....Carter bridge....Apapa road....they are everywhere...if you fall victim to this thieves you no go dey harass SARS

Guy I swear. you no try for this kind thing wey you just talk now. What happened to professionalism I'm sure they were trained and they know what to do in any situation. I have said it before, These SARS Guys should be used only in times of emergency. They should be restricted from patrolling. They are like the equivalent of the SWAT in the USA.
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Hades2016(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:

Mr. gonna, yes your typos disgusts me. Na car remain to use brag now.....you wish to be shot?? Granted!

keep talking trash from your Ajangbadi location dey form expatriate seeking Rover 2016. Local idiot!

Hoodlum!

lol we know your type , snitch cheesy ... Have you been to GRA where SARS kill innocent people NO ... Go there and change your stupid mentality ... Since you love and embrace bad thing , bad thing will surely come to you ... What right do the SARS operative have to check phones , is phone weapon to kill or rob ? Stop thinking like a local poor man and start thinking big ... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hades2016:
lol we know your type , snitch cheesy ... Have you been to GRA where SARS kill innocent people NO ... Go there and change your stupid mentality ... Since you love and embrace bad thing , bad thing will surely come to you ... What right do the SARS operative have to check phones , is phone weapon to kill or rob ? Stop thinking like a local poor man and start thinking big ... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hey Champ! Oya die diz matter....I just dey use you kill time till it's beer time. No vex Biko
Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Sage7(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hades2016:
Hey Champ! Oya die diz matter....I just dey use you kill time till it's beer time. No vex chap!

Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by Hades2016(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sage7:
Hey Champ! Oya die diz matter....I just dey use you kill time till it's beer time. No vex Biko
lol enjoy man u need am after a long day na beer good for the system ... Missing that nkwobi though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.