Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? (1026 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
I am a girl.

There was this girl who was the perfect girl in my opinion.

GORGEOUS! Intelligent (went to Harvard to study law), seemed like the perfect daughter, well behaved etc..

She is almost 5 years older than me, so I always admired her from a far.

She was my role model

I one day plucked up the courage to message her on Facebook, I told her congrats for graduating university and I sent her a friend request.

After a long time of waiting my request was DECLINED and message ignored.

I was confused, so I added her again.

After a long time of waiting my request was again DECLINED.

I was confused, I did not have a profile picture at the time but we had mutual friends, and to be fair she did not really know me we spoke a few times at a party and drove in the same taxi together, and took pictures together- but still if you have mutual friends with someone and they send you a congratulations message surely you will reply or something?

I moved on with my life.

A few years later she got married and her mom wanted me to be one of the people who help at the wedding. She introduced me to her daughter (the girl I am talking about), and her daughter was really friendly and smile-y and wanted to hug me but I did not go in for the hug so it was a bit awkward ... The reason I acted how I did because I was like, why am I going to hug you when you can not even accept my friend request or reply to my message.

Nonetheless, after reflection I was like let me give her the benefit of the doubt and I was friendly etc there after.

The next time I saw her was at her wedding, she seemed so so stuck up. The people (us black girls) she did not acknowledge us at all, whereas all her white friends she was so loving towards. She is also marrying a white man. She also seemed kind off like she did not like me by the glances she gave me.

I later sent her another message a few weeks later saying "hello Mrs [insert new surname here], how are you"

She made her facebook so I could not add her (the add friend button had suddenly gone!) and she replied 'All is well. You?' and I replied 'fine thank you' she did not reply again. Is that not rude, no THANK YOU for taking the day of work to help out at her wedding etc, she sounded so blunt.

I did not message her again after that, nor did I attempt to add her on Facebook.

2 years later, something tragic happened to me and I sent her a message telling her (there was a death in my immediate family, and I reached out to her because she also went through the same thing a few years before me) I just reached out to her that is all! and she saw the message but did not reply.

How can someone hate me so much?

Someone I literally idolised.

Even at one point her mom's phone had me on block on whatsapp, and her family in general are really judgemental and stuck up. I think her brother has a crush on me also. However, when they see me they hug me and ask me personal questions about my life.

Their whole family make me feel uncomfortable.

What should I do?
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by ifex370(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissEstelle:
I am a girl.

GORGEOUS! Intelligent (went to Harvard to study law), seemed like the perfect daughter, well behaved etc..

She was my role model

I one day plucked up the courage to message her on Facebook, I told her congrats for graduating university and I sent her a friend request.

I was confused, I did not have a profile picture at the time but we had mutual friends, and to be fair she did not really know me we spoke a few times at a party and drove in the same taxi together, and took pictures together- but still if you have mutual friends with someone and they send you a congratulations message surely you will reply or something?

I moved on with my life.

A few years later she got married and her mom wanted me to be one of the people who help at the wedding. She introduced me to her daughter (the girl I am talking about), and her daughter was really friendly and smile-y and wanted to hug me but I did not go in for the hug so it was a bit awkward ... The reason I acted how I did because I was like, why am I going to hug you when you can not even accept my friend request or reply to my message.

Nonetheless, after reflection I was like let me give her the benefit of the doubt and I was friendly etc there after.

The next time I saw her was at her wedding, she seemed so so stuck up. The people (us black girls) she did not acknowledge us at all, whereas all her white friends she was so loving towards. She is also marrying a white man. She also seemed kind off like she did not like me by the glances she gave me.

I later sent her another message a few weeks later saying "hello Mrs [insert new surname here], how are you"

She made her facebook so I could not add her (the add friend button had suddenly gone!) and she replied 'All is well. You?' and I replied 'fine thank you' she did not reply again. Is that not rude, no THANK YOU for taking the day of work to help out at her wedding etc, she sounded so blunt.

I did not message her again after that, nor did I attempt to add her on Facebook.

2 years later, something tragic happened to me and I sent her a message telling her (there was a death in my immediate family, and I reached out to her because she also went through the same thing a few years before me) I just reached out to her that is all! and she saw the message but did not reply.

Even at one point her mom's phone had me on block on whatsapp, and her family in general are really judgemental and stuck up. I think her brother has a crush on me also. However, when they see me they hug me and ask me personal questions about my life.

What should I do?

Run
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by teresafaith: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ignore them too, it's as simple as that
I don't have time to be famzing with people that think they're better than me
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by optional1(f): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
someone help op with sniper biko my own is for killing cockroach not for suicide....
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
The way people treat you is a statement about who they are as a human being

You need to stay away from people like that...people who make you feel less

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by countryfive: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
f
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
why do make people that care very little about you significant.

it is your fault

As far as I am concerned, even if you like go Aba poly or Oxford university, I will only see you as an important person if you see me as one

Respect is reciprocal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by saabright(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissEstelle:
I am a girl.

She was my role model

I moved on with my life.

What should I do?

Give them space...
they treat you like you are less important. you need to attached great importance to yourself and let them be.
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
You are a bugga boo undecided

You are in the wrong this time, get the message angry angry
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Dimples129:
You are a bugga boo undecided

You are in the wrong this time, get the message angry angry

how what did i do
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissEstelle:

how what did i do

You don't seem to get the hint that she is not interested in extending to friendship, yet you still Famzing, have pride

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Gentlevin: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
@op....is it by force to be liked? or is it by force to be loved?.... If she does not have your time, na by force?..... shun her and go your way......

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by purem(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissEstelle ur own sef 2 much angry

Haba lipsrsealed

Shey na by force embarassed undecided

U kom make me read d whole epistle embarassed

Na God go judge u angry
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by darkenkach(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2017
This post was posted on quora. The op is a fraud.
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by luminouz(m): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2017
MissEstelle:
I am a girl.

She was my role model

I moved on with my life.

What should I do?
Oh God! All these cuz of another geh who doesn't give a fvck about u?
U gat self esteem issues!!!! undecided
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by hanassholesolo: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2017
You 're not the only one she does that to.
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by lenghtinny(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2017
Are you sure you are not into lesbobo parole because this your admiration no be here...
The stalking don turn to obsession for her actions and inactions to get to you this much angry
You need to emancipate yourself from the mental shackles you are caught in angry
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 26, 2017
darkenkach:
This post was posted on quora. The op is a fraud.

Send me the link for that post I dont know about it
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Augustap(f): 1:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Learn to stop giving fvcks, period.
Re: Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:
Ignore them too, it's as simple as that
I don't have time to be famzing with people that think they're better than me
thumbs up.. Estelle listen to her

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates Wedding Anniversary And Child Dedication Today. (pics) / Meet Young Nairaland Couple On Their Intro. Day / Sex Doll: Women Please Calm Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.