Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,951 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (105124 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Icon79(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
So I was at Walmart earlier

A lady was looking at frozen turkeys, but she couldn’t find one big enough.

She asked the stock boy, “do these turkeys get any bigger?”

He replied with a straight face, “No ma’am, they’re dead.”

Made my week

O pari

adadike281:
I voted o. Apga all d way!!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by arcike(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ngeneukwu hwfa
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kokolet11:
for what?nonsense
Dare Anambra people next time, we'll do worse
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kokolet11: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Dare Anambra people next time, we'll do worse
shutup mr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by arcike(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
APC-98,782 APGA-234,071 PDP-70,293....
APGA won all 21 L.G.A...
Ndi anambra bia nu ka anyi laa mmanya
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kokolet11:
shutup mr
E pain am, APGA and ndi Anambra finally won, oya knack head for wall
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Move on, IPOB has been neutralized

EHS.....lolzzz

What gave u an impression of me having sympathy for IPoB.....

I careless of their actions.....

But i heart Igbo race......which u and ur fualni masters wants to put to shame......

Ifele mee gi
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Asidethetruth:

EHS.....lolzzz

What gave u an impression of me having sympathy for IPoB.....

I careless of their actions.....

But i heart Igbo race......which u and ur fualni masters wants to put to shame......

Ifele mee gi
God bless ndi Omambala for making our state the talk of the town as we speak, transparent and free and fair election with no incidents. Congratulate us for once please

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by ClitoPen: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
kcmichael:
APC in early lead as PDP and apga wail uncontrollably
How market?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by highsurge: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Ahaaa! Finally. There was "erection" in Anambala.. U guys toooooo much.. The work is done and the reward good

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
All glory to God for the successful Anambra Election.

Kudos to the Anambrans for their doggedness.

For those that have suddenly crawl into their shell, come out of your shell.

Cc. BMC Nairaland
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Hurrsome: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good afternoon fellow comrades and friends.
A great many Nigerian has lost hope in the prospect of a Nigeria where the dividends of democracy and good governance are enjoyed by all and sundry.
Many have learnt and imbibed a dislike for anything politics talk less of participating actively or passively.
Many of the averagely priviledged class strive simply with an ambition to gather enough resources to leave the country for greener pastures.
The poorer class simply hope to get one or two square meals to go by each day.
All these are the realities and challenges we all face as Nigerians.

I thus ask, "are we doomed? is there really no light at the end of the tunnel?
No! I dare say. We are strong, resilient and we can overcome these obstacles and I proffer here a way forward.

For far too long, the just and upright in our nation have laid low.
We have steered clear of politics for fear of soiling our hands, for fear of messing up our good names and putting our families in danger. We have prayed and talked and critisized through facebook and other social media fora but we haven't stamped our feet in resistance through our unanimous franchise and votes.

The problem of corruption and bad governance would continually exist if honest people steer off the stage of politics because all the present actors are bad.

The question now is.. 'will the actors having a field day simply get tired of feeding fat and decide to step down for honest people to take over?
Apparently not. The solution is for honest and good willed people (leaders and followers alike) to storm the stage enmasse and push the corrupt political actors off the stage.

*1. We must dare to believe 2. we must stand united 3. We must sacrifice 4. We must persist 5. We must bring about a revolution*

Once we dare to believe and stand united, we need to sacrifice our time, comforts, money and pride to collectively bring the positive change we desire to see in our country. It will be tough, we'd face challenges still but then we must persist until we rid our country of the cankerworm and rot that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our nation and governance. Only after we do all these will we bring about a true revolution.

I believe all of us here are intellectuals and patriots irrespective of our political affiliations. Let's us join this forum to discuss, contribute and air our deep sitted views and opinions about how to gain political freedom for Nigeria.

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/EcKOSQcudM5BPRhuQep3W1
copy the link into your web browser and change the dots(words) to actual
punctuation marks

*Please spread this message till it gets to every patriotic Nigerian*
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are the only one

very hard to hear from the North, I'm talking Anambrians,

Meanwhile, your reply came late
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
A great lesson to be learnt about chest beating from this thread, so educative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.