Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Guys,have U Ever Almost Contracted An Std Or HIV B4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,have U Ever Almost Contracted An Std Or HIV B4 (406 Views)

Have You Ever Almost Contracted Hiv B4! / Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys,have U Ever Almost Contracted An Std Or HIV B4 by Quality20(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16
We all know how crazy d sex industry has become, how now sleep with themselves without caution. So guys pls relate any ugly experience of how u nearly almost contracted an std, herpes, hepatitis, HIV or any other evil sexual disease before
Re: Guys,have U Ever Almost Contracted An Std Or HIV B4 by Obainoman6: 2:43pm On Feb 16
I was turning jennyclay she was closing her legs, i was turning her she was covering her kpekus omo as i wozz am come part her legs oomo wetin i see, it was like a garden of herpes from her kpekus to her laps and yansh.
Na so i vex para, why didn't she tell me in time i wozz am again and collected my money in full before dropping her off at obalende underbridge.
Re: Guys,have U Ever Almost Contracted An Std Or HIV B4 by Demigod22: 3:59pm On Feb 16
I think I have had such experience multiple times, but the one that I will say is in school. I returned from I.T so other students finished their exam and traveled, remaining 100 level students and I in my lodge. I was loaded so I was buying stuff for those students during injury Period and the girls decided to have this casual sex spree with me. The last one I did was close, there was no condoms, it was 11pm already, we were naked, she tried everything for me to penetrate, but sex no fit carry my head. She ended up giving me Mouth Gig. Two months later, she was admitted for a serious sexually transmitted disease.

During NYSC, one Gokana indigene almost infected me with gonorrhea, I learnt my lesson never to have unprotected sex with anyone unless my wife.

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Comic Actor, Mr Ibu, Has Died / A Single Father Is Urgently In Need Of A Widow Or Single Mother For Marriage / Lady Confesses To Cheating On Her Boyfriend With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.