Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY (1648 Views)

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating / Guys,have U Ever Almost Contracted An Std Or HIV B4 / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by DenreleDave(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Std/ Sti or unprepared pregnancy angry grin cheesy grin?

Modified: If it involves Hiv/ Aids, abeg unwanted pregnancy shud come abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Madibah(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Oga na STD o

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

For me, even though I av never caught any STd, I will still prefer it to any unwanted unprepared pregnancy grin grin
u again cheesy
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by DenreleDave(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2020
debbydams:
u again cheesy

Yes..

Lemme see ur Pic
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes..

Lemme see ur Pic
check my profile
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Kriss216: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

For me, even though I av never caught any STd, I will still prefer it to any unwanted unprepared pregnancy grin grin
You prefer HIV to unwanted pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Madibah(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2020
debbydams:
check my profile

Ilorin girls grin
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by DenreleDave(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2020
debbydams:
check my profile

Seen.. U just uploaded it... Coz I checked b4 and it wasn't there
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:

You prefer HIV to unwanted pregnancy?

Honestly I forgot that Hiv aids is std.... grin grin

Team Unwanted pregnancy then
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Kriss216: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2020
debbydams:
check my profile
Nawao

It's very rare to find a beautiful Nairaland girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by DenreleDave(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:

Nawao

Davash222, what are you trying to say?

Isn't we guy dt say inner beauty matters??

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Seen.. U just uploaded it... Coz I checked b4 and it wasn't there
yh
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:

Nawao

won de o undecided
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by DenreleDave(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2020
debbydams:
yh

U r my taste actually... Slim ladies
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Madibah:

Ilorin girls grin
m not from ilorin tho.. Na school � nd business carry me reach kwara.. So even go that level
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by roybanjo100(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Pregnancy might be a blessing but STD is cursed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Kriss216: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Davash2.22, what are you trying to say?

Inner beauty na for people wey dey carry microscope waka.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

weldon grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Liposure: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Definitely STD. i can't risk my health.
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:
Nawao

The fvck
Niggarr!!
But tbh, beauty is kind of realtive. It is in the eyes of the beholder.
I argue with my roommate that year for undergrad days for like 2 hours.
Wetin be the argument, I say Tiwa Savage fine, he say she nor fine.
E nor funny that day.
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Davash222, what are you trying to say?

see them.. Lies everywhere
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2020
debbydams:
m not from ilorin tho.. Na school � nd business carry me reach kwara.. So even go that level

School and business. What a combination!

Which of them school you dey?

No talk Kwara Poly abeg!
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Kriss216: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

You have bad taste for women.. Tufiakwa.

Endeavour to inform your people to select wife for you when you're ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Kriss216: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

But tbh, beauty is kind of realtive. It is in the eyes of the beholder.

I argue with my roommate that year for undergrad days for like 2 hours.

Wetin be the argument, I say Tiwa Savage fine, he say she nor fine.

E nor funny that day.
Tiwa no fine na undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:
Tiwa no fine na undecided

Na why them say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Shey you understand now son?
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by Kriss216: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Na why them say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Shey you understand now son?
Beauty that can't be seen by everyone ain't beauty.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by MajesticKris: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2020
STD
I'VE GROWN BEYOND PREGNANCY!!!
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

School and business. What a combination!

Which of them school you dey?

No talk Kwara Poly abeg!
offa, m done since 2016 nd I came back to hustle 2017till date but I dey find something wey go make me leave kwara..m tried already
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2020
debbydams:
offa, m done since 2016 nd I came back to hustle 2017till date but I dey find something wey go make me leave kwara..m tried already

Oh the polytechnic at Offa!

Shey you still dey Offa or Ilorin?
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:

You have bad taste for women.. Tufiakwa.

Endeavour to inform your people to select wife for you when you're ready to settle down.
nd u that have a very nice taste can we see your gf pic.. Kettle calling pot black ..ish
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

no na health technology
Re: Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY by debbydams(f): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

why are u asking, u wan use me for ritual abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed / Burial Photos Of The Lady That Was Proposed With 3 Rings By His Boyfriend / Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.