Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (69845 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by celebgistz: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyinbo husband of IG personality Ebony Lips warns Nigerians to stop going to his wife's IG page to hate and insult her.

He also said that she is a very beautiful hardworking woman with a heart of gold.

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/stop-hating-and-insulting-my-wife-oyinbo-husband-of-ig-ebony-lips-warns-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by celebgistz: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
See Reactions.. Watch the video HERE

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Chuknovski(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
I hate to say this, this woman's lips are soo rasterized, she ugly die, Lord forgive me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by itspzpics(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Biglittlelois(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yama Yama everywhere

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by celebgistz: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chuknovski:
I hate to say this, this woman's lips are soo rasterized, she ugly die, Lord forgive me

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by tossie101(f): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by lilmax(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
I no longer know how to throw up or what? shocked

15 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by MJBOLT: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
tell her to keep her fat lips to herself

7 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Preshy561(f): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol.
No matter how you look, there's someone out there, that really loves you for who you are. grin kiss

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Juell(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Why can't she just fix her teeth, it's easy and affordable over there na. angry

17 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by donstan18: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
She's not ugly. Her face just be like Ilorin Herbal Mixture.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Uglymind: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
I like women who are very agile and good in bed.. Women who fvck like po rnstars
I don't see anything ugly in this woman and since she's a sex adviser I might take her as my wife

Nothing is more disgusting and annoying than a woman who is lazy in bed... I always get frustrated and angry with such type of women

Her lips are sexy and good for bj.
Reminds me of lethal lips

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Harry00(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
smiley u deserve an applause OyiNbo HUs-Band

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by celebgistz: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by jakandeola(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol.
No matter how you look, there's someone out there, that really loves you for who you are. grin kiss
IBO beauty I think ur guy is a lucky guy I love u dear.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Adasun(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Chuknovski:
grin grin
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by celebgistz2: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2019
una fit eachother

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Lekan1o1: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
This girl ugly shaa but her confidence is on a higher level

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by DMerciful(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Blood of Aaron!
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by money121(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
End
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2019
grin... We UNDERSTAND now ! Love na Love cheesy

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by ugochiwe23: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2019
him don love up

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Ernesthugo(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol.
just as I love u but you do not cry angry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by kekakuz(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
this is painful to watch
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by mickwizzy(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
she go sabi give Mouth Gig die sha..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.