Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (35550 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Johnsown1:
she resemble avarta

1 Like

Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by DozieInc(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Earthquake1:
She advertised, somebody indicated interest and she's now blabbing.
exactly
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by Mike008(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Who win sef? I think this is a draw match.
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bossontop:
grin
"Mentions"??....na nairaland babe
Hahahahahah!!!
Ahswr grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by bonifieldstun(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Michelle55:
cheesy Chai see gbege.. she's totally confused, she made it clear that she can travel from Kenya to Gambia for sex and now someone has shown interest but she ain't buying any of it.. please aunty what do you really want? cos I see no use bickering over a pussy (that shikini kpomo of 50naira).
babe let's start own jor , I want to marry you (oya talk your own)
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by Michelle55: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
bonifieldstun:
babe let's start own jor , I want to marry you (oya talk your own)
lol.. I no gree
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by bonifieldstun(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Michelle55:
lol.. I no gree
Wat!! but you look like marriage material na ,we must marry jor
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by Michelle55: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
bonifieldstun:
Wat!! but you look like marriage material na ,we must marry jor
lol..marriage material kor, dating clothes ni.. BTW, how many yards of marriage material do I look like? in other news, I still no marry you
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by PascalJ(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
D Tolu girl host a podcast on IG named "Corper's Diary"
In her bid to trend and become popular she wrote that statement that she can travel from Lagos to Sokoto to receive good Diick... Now a randy guy somewhere wants to fck her and she is now forming decent..... Nonsense geh cheesy grin

NB: Girls that truly enjoy Diick don't blab.... U can't even know they are real Diick Lovers until you get there!!!!
Hmm, food for thought right there
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by bonifieldstun(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..marriage material kor, dating clothes ni.. BTW, how many yards of marriage material do I look like? in other news, I still no marry you
lol I give you 48hrs to accept my proposal or else Nairaland will shut down for life the ball is in your court #I love you die am on fia because of you
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by FemiFimile: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
folakemigeh:

NB:[b] Girls that truly enjoy Diick don't blab.... U can't even know they are real Diick Lovers until you get there!!!!

IS DAT SO, FOLAKEMI?
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by Michelle55: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lol I give you 48hrs to accept my proposal or else Nairaland will shut down for life the ball is in your court #I love you die am on fia because of you
hehehehe..you go fear love story na
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by Bossontop(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahswr grin grin
Na una usual response na
Re: Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her by rhelis: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.