Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. (971 Views)

Messi Is Truly A Gentleman (picture) / Thing I Know At 31 That Would Have Changed My Life At 21: / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
part 1
pls no môderator should remove my thread - it's not against NL rules, so take a chill pill.
I started smoking 6 years ago in my university final year.
The first day I wrapped, it was all tear-jerking because I couldnt imagine that I've been missing this all my life. it was beau, heavenly, amazing and the best part was that shy introverted boy always seated at the derrière during lectures changed for good.
Now take note that I'm not your regular street tout smoking and causing public nuisance. I'm a gentleman who found the love of my life and no woman could ever take its place.
Further , I meet my first bae in less than a month of constant wrapping. bye to loneliness, demureness and insecurities.
the moral lesson ?
stop judging weed smokers.
to be continued

2 Likes

Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by ololadeking(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
so whats yr point now?
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by jonaifame22(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
I love dis thread
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by MARKone(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
ololadeking:
so whats yr point now?

Guess he just finished a blunt now, and had to talk to somebody.
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by sKeetz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Weed is Life!

#MaryJ
#LegalizeIt
#StonerLife

2 Likes

Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by ololadeking(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
MARKone:

Guess he just finished a blunt now, and had to talk to somebody.
lol, kidz are everywhere now,just misbehaving
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by Joislim(f): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
No wonder lipsrsealed
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by GoldNiagara(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
jamarifox:
part 1
pls no môderator should remove my thread - it's not against NL rules, so take a chill pill.
I started smoking 6 years ago in my university final year.
The first day I wrapped, it was all tear-jerking because I couldnt imagine that I've been missing this all my life. it was beau, heavenly, amazing and the best part was that shy introverted boy always seated at the derrière during lectures changed for good.
Now take note that I'm not your regular street tout smoking and causing public nuisance. I'm a gentleman who found the love of my life and no woman could ever take its place.
Further , I meet my first bae in less than a month of constant wrapping. bye to loneliness, demureness and insecurities.
the moral lesson ?
stop judging weed smokers.
to be continued

On a paved road to he'll! Don't do drugs, stick with your babe it is sufficient. The way you are sounding me think you almost losing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
part 2
you know that feeling. That feeling when you get up in the morning, so much to think about: work, life, money, et al.
no more, I don't experience those shiiii no more.
I feel confident and feel good whenever I'm sober. my childhood and teenage-hood (if that makes any sense) was a big mess.
where do I start ?
how I gained 20kg (from 59 to 78) and threw away the skinny hungry look since I started baking?
how I think faster and relate with my loved ones better?
how I enjoy the YOLO lifestyle to do things I would feel proud about later on?
without weed, I wouldn't be alive today.
PS. I'm not a writer, just sharing some details I can remember. this story won't be long, go find something long in literature section, lol.
to be continued.
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

On a paved road to he'll! Don't do drugs, stick with your babe it is sufficient. The way you are sounding me think you almost losing it.
weed ain't drugs bruh
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by TEAMvido(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
weed on dude ...... anybody can do as they like......
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by GoldNiagara(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
jamarifox:
weed ain't drugs bruh

Yeah, it is a vegetable.
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by Buchi07(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Following.... with a capital "F"
Re: Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. by bignwa(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Following

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Penis???(pics) / Married Woman Becoming Too Jealous Ova A Married Lover / Adanna The Mysterious Girl Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.