Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... (964 Views)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by eberetos: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
It is very right to love your wife above your mother, but with the recent trend of ladies not loving guys except based on material needs, guys may tend to prefer loving their mum more than their wives; but this is wrong!!!! You are to love your wife more than your mum.

There was a debate where some guys argued if it is better to love your wife above your mum, two of them said they will love their mum above their wives, and if you check it from the background, it may be because they had "struggle" in love with ladies, but ease of love with their mum.

Loving your wife totally does not come automatic, ladies shouldnt just expect a guy to abandon his mum when she is out-rightly treating him as a material instead of a man. Mothers often believe and treat their sons with dignity, therefore for ladies to dominate mother-inlaw in love, they must treat their husbands differently...

Truth: You must love your wife more than your mother!!!!
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by dammytosh: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Another brainless topic.

Is love supposed to be a competition ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Only a fool would love his wife over his mother

7 Likes

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by NoChill: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hkhysfg
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by RoyalBlak007: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:
When I'm not mad
gringringrin

♤ Baba don vex oh cheesy
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Airforce1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringringrin

♤ Baba don vex oh cheesy
The topic states " you're to love your wife above your mom". And I just weak .

1 Like

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by ArchangeLucifer: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why?

All these cheap, slack cunted hoes walking around us?

These sex t0ys that will suck a bus conductor's d!ck just to get a free ride.

These shameless creatures that will always spread their loose legs to the highest bidder any given hour.

If my mom was that desperate, she woulda sold me.

These ones will in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by RoyalBlak007: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:

The topic states " you're to love your wife above your mom". And I just weak .
♤The OP don

♤smoke gum nigrin

1 Like

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Amarabae(f): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Love them both.
No competition in love abeg.
A good wife is as precious as the mother in a man's life.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤The OP don

♤smoke gum nigrin

All these girls wey go fucCkk boyfriend today and Bleep his best friend tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oga I cannot love my wife over my mother oh cause mother's struggle to bring you up mehn
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by RoyalBlak007: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:

All these girls wey go fucCkk boyfriend today and Bleep his best friend tomorrow
gringringringringrin all these girls that jump on different dičks like "jangìlova"

♤#♡MamaOverBįtches

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Evablizin(f): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Love both of them. Simple and short.
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Me77: 1:13am On Nov 21, 2017
eberetos:
It is very right to love your wife above your mother, but with the recent trend of ladies not loving guys except based on material needs, guys may tend to prefer loving their mum more than their wives; but this is wrong!!!! You are to love your wife more than your mum.

There was a debate where some guys argued if it is better to love your wife above your mum, two of them said they will love their mum above their wives, and if you check it from the background, it may be because they had "struggle" in love with ladies, but ease of love with their mum.

Loving your wife totally does not come automatic, ladies shouldnt just expect a guy to abandon his mum when she is out-rightly treating him as a material instead of a man. Mothers often believe and treat their sons with dignity, therefore for ladies to dominate mother-inlaw in love, they must treat their husbands differently...

Is it by force? Why would you say must?
Speak only for yourself, don't impose your opinion on us.
Between you and your wife they can always be divorce, there's a reason why divorce is in marriage.
Have you ever heard of a mother divorcing her son?
It is only a bastard without fatherly or mother love, that will prefer his wife over his mother.

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2017
I can never have 2 mother's, but I can have multiples wives as I choose.

The wife u see today, would NEVER have accepted you, if u weren't made to be who you are by your mother. Guys should stop this foolishness.

A girl can always be replaced, but a mother cannot.

It is only insanity that will make me(or anyother man) love his wife more.
The day any woman starts that contest is the day any rubbish we are having comes to an end.

Nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

The wife u see today, would NEVER have accepted you, if u weren't made to be who you are by your mother. Guys should stop this foolishness.

The day any woman starts that contest is the day any rubbish we are having comes to an end.

Nonsense...
You have just said it all, I don't think I have any other things to add.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by eberetos: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Nonsense...
hahaha.....
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Danjuma827(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2017
I cry for guys that will love a wife more than their mothers.
1. Your mum is irreplaceable but your wife
can
2. Your mum fought hard to bring you to his level but your wife thinks they are there to squander your moneY
3. Your wife can kill you but you mum cant

Men be wise. I can't give all to my wife immediately after marriage.

98% of women today cry when their husband is dead because there is no more bread winner of the house
God forbids that your mum will lose you but if it happens she will cry because she will miss your love to her

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by youngfocus(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2017
egbami ke,dis op dey force me to love hoe more dan my precious mum,d only one nd no one else,if I talk say make tunder fire sumbody nw,dem go dey talk say am too wicked,anyway I wake up in the right side of the bed today,so I will pray for the op,I pray nd I decree,matter hw dis op above me try,make attempt, to run away frm sense God my father will disappoint u nd give u sense in Jesus name,let me hear a loud amen
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by asjay(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Pls guyz, because of our previous experiences with ladies don't let us just conclude and say we r gonna love our mothers more than our wives. I have also suffered the same ish from ladies too but I won't transfer my aggression or my disdain for such ladies on my wife cos I don't expect her to transfer her own aggression from other men to me.
Also I am the head of the house,i must cater for her and love her which is expected of me. It becomes a problem when she knows I certainly love my mother than her( d same way I hate women say I love my children than my husband and am sure no man is gonna like that). I love my mother so much but I must be able to strike a balance and give both women what is due at the right time. Above all may God help us marry a good woman cos if u marry a good woman then this topic won't be an issue.
Don't love ur wife more or mother more ( women r generally jealous) Be smart , don't make it obvious even if u love someone more....Don't destroy ur home .
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by Belafonte(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Lol. Can my wife lay down her life for me like my mother would? Everybody gets the level of love they have invested and can invest. If you cannot do more than my mom, sorry is your name. You will only get peripheral love grin

Wife that ordinary loss of job she will begin to form one useless attitude? Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by ubunja(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Nonsense...
mama's boy loading... grin grin grin
now i know what those boys that mothers love more than their husbands grow up to be like grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by VERDA: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Nonsense...

Your right in a sense but ur assertion to me seems too harsh,this I blame on the OP for making it seem like wife and mother are competing for your love,there is no basis for comparison,a man who would treat the mother bad after everything she has contributed to make him who he is,is not yet a man but a child,likewise a wife is surposed to be someone you have "CHOSEN" and comimited to build your life with,to nurture her growth as she nurtures yours as you both journey through life,it is not you,ur wife and then others,your wife and you should be one,at least for the christians thats what the bible says,it is like having to choose between urself and your mother,there should never be any basis for that.Many people do not understand the enormity of what they are doing when they decide to get married,many more do not even understand what love really is,they do not ask and seek answers to the most important questions like the meaning of life and all.There is non and must never beba comparison between ur wife and mother,the kind of attention and love your wife needs is different from the one your mother needs.
Re: You Are To Love Your Wife Above Your Mother... by scopenatty7: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
You forgot to put sense in this post jor
eberetos:

(1) (Reply)

My Wife’s Male Friend Called To Insult Me For Asking Her To Delete His Number / "I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why / Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.