Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? (2677 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by GucciChic(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
I have been wondering why I haven't been able to use my twitter handle to express how I feel whenever I see these outspoken girls online.

I saw a tweet on twitter where a girl was expressing her thoughts as regards relationships.

Though others may see her as too outspoken, but I feel she is making sense.

The pretty lady with the twitter handle @dbosslafy tweeted:

"Most guys want to dig you for hours when they are in d m00d, but run away from you when you are entertaining your monthly visitor.

A boyfriend that can't svck and Continue reading to see tweet and comments
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Afriifa(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
GucciChic:
I have been wondering why I haven't been able to use my twitter handle to express how I feel whenever I see these outspoken girls online.

I saw a tweet on twitter where a girl was expressing her thoughts as regards relationships.

Though others may see her as too outspoken, but I feel she is making sense.

The pretty lady with the twitter handle @dbosslafy tweeted:

"Most guys want to dig you for hours when they are in d m00d, but run away from you when you are entertaining your monthly visitor.

A boyfriend that can't svck and Continue reading to see tweet and comments
i feel like pinching your nose

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by dingbang(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
What sort of rubbish thinking is that
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
one things is certain, many are mad but few are roaming.

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by jonaifame22(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Fvckn during period,..........yes
Suckn during period........... No
Fvckn when not in period.....Yes
Suckn when not in period..... A very big Yes

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by dollytino4real(f): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrinkLimca:
one things is certain, many are mad but few are roaming.
u stil come register ur name here abi limca and goldspot man
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by dollytino4real(f): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
any man who does any tin with a woman during period check dat man well
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
u stil come register ur name here abi limca and goldspot man
yeah I'm the limca man.. lol

I register my name because op nor make sense.
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by dollytino4real(f): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrinkLimca:
yeah I'm the limca man.. lol

I register my name because op nor make sense.
the post wear coat with slippers
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
jonaifame22:
Fvckn during period,..........yes
Suckn during period........... No
Fvckn when not in period.....Yes
Suckn when not in period..... A very big Yes

God forbid.. I wish I can send my wife away when she is on her period...and then Come back when she's done. I don't care, I just can't stand that shyte.
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
the post wear coat with slippers
the op self na guy hiding behind a female handle.
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by dollytino4real(f): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by GucciChic(f): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Ignorance can be cured, only when the victim accepts he is ignorant.
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
what the hell is svck??
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by BluntBoy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
McBeal10:
what the hell is svck??

Pretending not to know the koko

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is what happens when some people try to use their dead brain to think

They end up spewing trash

Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by lenghtinny(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
sad Are we supposed to entertain your monthly visitor together angry
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by GucciChic(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
lenghtinny:
sad Are we supposed to entertain your monthly visitor together angry

But u can bleep together? You greedy o
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by lenghtinny(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
GucciChic:

But u can bleep together? You greedy o
But the visitor is a third party and I don't like 3some...
What's tha business angry
Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? by FuckFuckBoy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bidobado:

God forbid.. I wish I can send my wife away when she is on her period...and then Come back when she's done. I don't care, I just can't stand that shyte.
As in eh. My prick no go stand sef

Trending Pre-labour Picture Of Pregnant Woman &husband That Kept People Talking / Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? / Immoral Pix: If You One Spoil/corrupt, Open This Post.