Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? (4173 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
I will feel really embarrassed, I hate public display of affection, I'm shy too angry
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
I will feel really embarrassed, I hate public display of affection, I'm shy too angry
But your pix says otherwise
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
But your pix says otherwise
Don't judge a book by its cover tongue.
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChewingStick:
choi.. if he can grab a$$ in public, only Jah knows what he's been grabbing behind closed doors

oga lefulefu, pls come and teach OP english. grin
lol, the English is correct! grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
why shy you shy?? grin you a big girl Na! I know alot of you claiming to be shy, but when you get behind sheets, well my mouth no fit talk it lipsrsealed
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
PenGriffey:
why shy you shy?? grin you a big girl Na! I know alot of you claiming to be shy, but when you get behind sheets, well my mouth no fit talk it lipsrsealed
You go chinchochin grin.
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
You go chinchochin grin.
lmao!!! Naughty gurl! grin
You don spoil finish tongue
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Slayer2:
If you "was" her gini
dude wake up, I didn't make any mistake. I know what I typed and it's correct, so take some chill pills.

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
PenGriffey:
lmao!!! Naughty gurl! grin
You don spoil finish tongue
Hahhahaahah, you dunno. you gotta pay me respect ma nigga cheesy.
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
schumastic:
Typical naija mentality, the western peeps don't really care about what people think or say..YOLO
but you do... ZOBO grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin
Tajbol4splend:
Try it with Amaka and you will know that Jesus is lord
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
Hahhahaahah, you dunno. you gotta pay me respect ma nigga cheesy.
how much? undecided
If you like say tary billion, am not paying nothingtongue grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:
It looks consensual now. They could have both done worse outside
worse?? I thought it's sexyundecided
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tahra:
You never tell me your main.sad
swirry!! I wanted to, but you went AWOL tongue
Howisyu? grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by ultimate77(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
A very sexual and disrespectful relationship I see here. Now I'm not a prude but his fingers are literally digging into her arsehole and not just a proprietory had placement on her butt.
You not very beautiful but I think I like you.
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
ultimate77:

undecided hian! Wrong timing boi!
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by shaybebaby(f): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
ultimate77:

It is ugly girls like me that get the finest guys. If you think it's a lie, ask my boyfriend. cool
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
swirry!! I wanted to, but you went AWOL tongue
Howisyu? grin
Body dey inside cloth.kiss Trust you slept well?I'm here now.wink
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Torryvine(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Why wuld you care if you ain't interested in that a$$. Really, OP go find some a$$.
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by ultimate77(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:

Trash you to the swine undecided
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by ultimate77(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
undecided hian! Wrong timing boi!
grin grin grin grin uma
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by ultimate77(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

It is ugly girls like me that get the finest guys. If you think it's a lie, ask my boyfriend. cool
grin grin grin grin uto
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
ultimate77:

Trash you to the swine undecided
dafuq??undecided
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Torryvine:
Why wuld you care if you ain't interested in that a$$. Really, OP go find some a$$.
where did you keep the a$$?
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
Body dey inside cloth.kiss Trust you slept well?
yup, Naiked! cheesy

I'm here now. wink
Yup, I can see that! cool I'd be revealing it soongrin
but you paying me for this though undecided it ain't for free tongue
you lucky though lipsrsealed
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

give me his number grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by shaybebaby(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
give me his number grin
He doesn't speak English grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

He doesn't speak English grin
which? Spanish? French? Or does he speak pidgin? grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
yup, Naiked! cheesy

Yup, I can see that! cool I'd be revealing it soongrin
but you paying me for this though undecided it ain't for free tongue
you lucky though lipsrsealed
Pay ko,paypal nii.Btw,what's with you and the word `nakéd'?undecided
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by ultimate77(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
dafuq??undecided
Try more
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
Pay ko,paypal nii.Btw,what's with you and the word `nakéd'?undecided
undecided what's your problem? Do you want me to bite your lil nose? BTW what's scary about the word?
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
undecided what's your problem? Do you want me to bite your lil nose? BTW what's scary about the word?
You are my problem.grin Not scary,you seem to love that word...a lot.undecidedtongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know / An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (3) Nipple Sucking / Being Gay Is Very Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.