Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? (4175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
You are my problem.grin Not scary,you seem to love that word...a lot.undecidedtongue
Durrhh...tongue
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by shaybebaby(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
which? Spanish? French? Or does he speak pidgin? grin
Igbira. Found myself a handsome bush boy that hasn't opened eye to be shouting olosho upandan tongue
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Igbira. Found myself a handsome bush boy that hasn't opened eye to be shouting olosho upandan tongue
grin grin so you mean all this bois use to shat it upandDan? grin
What if he shouts it in igbira tongue
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by shaybebaby(f): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
grin grin so you mean all this bois use to shat it upandDan? grin
What if he shouts it in igbira tongue
Well Google translate never reach that side. Ignorance is bliss cool
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Well Google translate never reach that side. Ignorance is bliss cool
lol, since his handsome you shouldn't be having any prob cheesy

Pic of his handsome or IdonBelievit tongue
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Kobicove(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blame the low self esteem girl that allowed herself to be photographed like this undecided
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by shaybebaby(f): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
lol, since his handsome you shouldn't be having any prob cheesy

Pic of his handsome or IdonBelievit tongue
Ahn Ahn now, you should know I carry eye go market.
I will if you post your pic first. tongue
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Ahn Ahn now, you should know I carry eye go market.
I will if you post your pic first. tongue
lol look at this one, you've started cheating on your boyfriend abi, I'd tell him tongue You want to see my picture so you'd fall in love abi? Try harder grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of A Girl I Met Yesterday Night / I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable / Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.