Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (233719 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Bishop4real: 2:21am On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

If ur old enough, u would have known that Zik was outside nigeria wen the coup happaned and Micheal okpara had a guest (the president of Cyprus) in his home.

U can list which ever name u prefer to include n remove all the yorubas who were an Integral part of rh coup.

It is called "alibi" bro...! Why didn't they wait for the President (Zik) to be back or even wait till the Cyprus president left so as to also deal with Okpara? A coup that didn't kill the president - Zik, an Igbo - and had an Igbo man, Ironsi, as the immediate beneficiary speaks volumes!

The major attraction of any coup is the prime target(s) usually the head of the targeted govt & the immediate beneficiary(ies) usually the coup leader. Every other thing around the coup is cosmetic; Jara...!

In summary, who led the coup? Nzeogwu, an Igbo man! A leader must accept responsibilities. Who was the immediate beneficiary? Ironsi, an Igbo man!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 19, 2017
I'm going out this evening to drink to APC's failure. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by deomelo: 2:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Bishop4real:

It is called "alibi" bro...! Why didn't they wait for the President (Zik) to be back or even wait till the Cyprus president left so as to also deal with Okpara? A coup that didn't kill the president - Zik, an Igbo - and had an Igbo man, Ironsi, as the immediate beneficiary speaks volumes!

The major attraction of any coup is the prime target(s) usually the head of the targeted govt & the immediate beneficiary(ies) usually the coup leader. Every other thing around the coup is cosmetic; Jara...!

In summary, who led the coup? Nzeogwu, an Igbo man! A leader must accept responsibilities. Who was the immediate beneficiary? Ironsi, an Igbo man!

And because of iboness, that ibo man refused to punish the sadistic and bloodthirsty killers, he did not even slap them on the wrist even though the standard and global punishment for what they did was death.

The North was indeed patient because they gave the military led by Ironsi the ibo man the opportunity to do the needful by punishing the killers and seditionists, but the ibo head of state was playing tribalism and refused to punish his ibo kinsmen so the North designed their own form of punishment, hence the pogrom in the North.

ibo people by nature cannot differentiate between right and wrong because they see tribe and tribalism 1st before anything and sadly, same is still the case today and this very second.

They are hard learners and they don't learn from their hystory.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by deomelo: 2:49am On Nov 19, 2017
CaptainJeffry:

You said there won't be any election, but the fear of the Phyton scared the shit out of you and election came and went while you chicken losers was nowhere to be found.

APC and the FG won and you ipobitches lost again.

So, shouldn't you be drinking to your own ipobitch failure?

Silly losers.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Mizbaby(f): 3:06am On Nov 19, 2017
deomelo:

And because of iboness, that ibo man refused to punish the sadistic and bloodthirsty killers, he did not even slap them on the wrist even though the standard and global punishment for what they did was death.

The North was indeed patient because they gave the military led by Ironsi the ibo man the opportunity to do the needful by punishing the killers and seditionists, but the ibo head of state was playing tribalism and refused to punish his ibo kinsmen so the North designed their own form of punishment, hence the pogrom in the North.

ibo people by nature cannot differentiate between right and wrong because they see tribe and tribalism 1st before anything and sadly, same is still the case today and this very second.

Igbos are tribalistic and only see tribe in anything, yet from your profile your last 5 topics on Nairaland has been about Igbos. My God! Why are you people so obsessed with Igbos? You suffer from extreme inferiority complex.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 19, 2017
deomelo:

You said there won't be any election, but the fear of the Phyton scared the shit out of you and election came and went while you chicken losers was nowhere to be found.

APC and the FG won and you ipobitches lost again.

So, shouldn't you be drinking to your own ipobitch failure?

Silly losers.. grin grin grin grin
Sorry to disappoint you bro, I ain't no IPOB and I don't care about them. But guess what, I don't care about you and your fvcking FG too.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by oneligeria: 4:55am On Nov 19, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Sorry to disappoint you bro, I ain't no IPOB and I don't care about them. But guess what, I don't care about you and your fvcking FG too.

Tell him. grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Update

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:02am On Nov 19, 2017
More

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Update

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62510136:

Update

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:08am On Nov 19, 2017
More

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Cherez: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Bishop4real:

You know the problem with this your narrative?
You say NZEOGWU is Igbo, I accept it but if IGBO tomorrow claims they're also a part of Niger-Delta, same people will call Igbos ATTACHEES.
Are you not aware that KADUNA NZEOGWU is from Niger-Delta?
If your argument will remain that NZEOGWU is IGBO, then let it remain when next you claim IGBOLAND is landlocked.
Very true as well, if I were to be Hausa, I could've felt betrayed and hitting back at Ironsi was 100% RIGHT in this case but how about innocent civilians?
You See, when people talk with rancour embedded in their minds, it's glaring.
YOU will claim Igbos in the North mocked the HAUSAS.;
So, after the 2015 elections Igbos were not mocked by the North and SW for not being poli5tically savvy and PMB himself (97% vs 5%)also and is still being taunted by the president through Femi Adesina (On Igbos loosing the Senate president while denying Onu the SGF position).
If it were Igbos behaving this way, hell would've been raised on how bad we are.
So, a govt will look on for several months while citizens of a tribe were being slaughtered for months and people still blame Ojukwu for that war?
The truth was there was a premeditated animosity before that coup AND BLINDED BY ETHNICISM, YOU REFUSE TO SEE THE YORUBAS INVOLVED IN THAT COUP ALSO.
HOWEVER, I BLAME TO A LARGE EXTENT ZIK ON THIS MATTER AS I ASSUME, THUS:
IF HE KNEW ABOUT THE COUP AND ABSCONDED, WHY STAND AGAINST OJUKWU (whom was never involved in the coup) DURING THAT WAR WHILE SUPPORTING ONE NIGERIA?
(And this is why he isn't extolled MUCH by Igbos: Igbos believe he's part of the reason for the events yet supported the stand of the North)
IF HE DIDN'T KNOW, THEN GOD BLESS HIS SOUL MORE.
I agree war is bad and should be the last resort but if such happens today, I will not hesitate a minute for self-defense: foolish is the man who watches his family being slaughtered but tries to save his own life. Though Ojukwu severally courted the FG then in a bid to avoid the war.
He also has his blame during the war of Sir Banjo and Sir Ifeajuna due to his innate mistrust.
Most of you here know almost nothing about the events of pre, during and immediate after of the 1966 coup apart from the extract you read from opinions of non-partakers of the events just to prove a point.
ARE YOU ALSO NOT AWARE OF THE NARRATIVE BY "SOME" NORTHERNERS THAT THE COUP WAS ON BEHALF OF SIR AWOLOWO?
I chose to leave that part of history cos it doesn't concern me much but it's pathetic that every single ill in this country is easily alluded to the IGBO MAN;
GEJ an Ijaw man did badly, the Igbos are blamed for voting a minority?
GEJ is the worst NIGERIAN leader they say?
You insult all what MKO and some of your elders fought against in IBB's and Abacha's times.
What is the difference between PMB and GEJ?
Where is Maina's case?
Where's the Ikoyi gate case?
What of Andrew Yakubu?
What of Baru? (I will be happy if the North prospers but spending about $2.6billion on oil exploration up North which was unsuccessful during the past military govts than embarking on meaningful projects like massive RE-AFFORESTATION, FADAMA FUNDING, RANCHING AND EDUCATION ON MECHANIZED AGRICULTURE in the North would have changed this country overnight: diversification).
All what GEJ is being accused of have been subtly superseded by PMB.
I voted PMB believing he'll do better giving up his life and fighting corruption head-on and even jailing GEJ if found guilty but alas Oga is like others before him.
Mention any corrupt case that has been correctly handled by this administration?
TRUTH: The support PMB has today, 2years after election is a cult following, not cos of what he has done but due to sentiments exactly like GEJ had from the Igbos whom he almost did no project in the SE for.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by franugo(m): 5:16am On Nov 19, 2017
eyeview:
Igbo haters that want the APC evil to hit south east like it's hitting them in kogi, Benue, osun, katsina etc will sit in their homes and brandish online support for Tony Nwoye and APC, giving him false hope.
APC is seriously rigging but they won't muster enough to beat APGA.
We have it on authority that a white hiace bus purportedly belonging to INEC has left Imo state govt house with fully cast ballot papers headed to anambra in the morning.

sense fall on u bro....all polling units had party agents, observers etc during d casting n counting of ballots, copies of d result was given to agents...where d magomago fit enter?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Sen Ben Obi loses his ward to APGA

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Cherez: 5:25am On Nov 19, 2017
deomelo:

Another lie, the program was punishment for the coup and Ironsi not punishing NZEOGWU, right?
You also say Igbos can't! differentiate right and wrong yet you are here supporting the killing of over 500,000 defenseless and innocent civilians?
You See why people support a crazy N. KANU?
When your hatred beams like supersonic rays across the globe?
So, the killing of Ironsi and over 800 Igbo military officers was not enough punishment?
The progrom by the civilians of the North was a punishment for Ironsi not killing Nzeogwu and Co but jailing them (which you claim was not even a slap ion their wrists)?
All through your narrative, it is glaring you claim the coup was all about Ironsi's kinsmen and denying other tribes involved therein: bros people with this set of mentalities are why the Nigerian justice system and police intelligence is a sham!
This is why I hardly comment on. Nairaland: shallow thoughts not just from you but also from my kinsmen and other tribes too here who wouldn't even reason without bias but resort to name calling and blame games.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Tony Nwaoye deputy Dozie Ikedife loses his ward to APGA

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by deomelo: 5:46am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Mizbaby:

Igbos are tribalistic and only see tribe in anything, yet from your profile your last 5 topics on Nairaland has been about Igbos. My God! Why are you people so obsessed with Igbos? You suffer from extreme inferiority complex.

[/s]

Of what relevance is your irrelevant nonsense?

Go away if you don't have anything better to talk about.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by deomelo: 5:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Cherez:

Another lie, the program was punishment for the coup and Ironsi not punishing NZEOGWU, right?
You also say Igbos can't! differentiate right and wrong yet you are here supporting the killing of over 500,000 defenseless and innocent civilians?
You See why people support a crazy N. KANU?

When your hatred beams like supersonic rays across the globe?
So, the killing of Ironsi and over 800 Igbo military officers was not enough punishment?
The progrom by the civilians of the North was a punishment for Ironsi not killing Nzeogwu and Co but jailing them (which you claim was not even a slap ion their wrists)?
All through your narrative, it is glaring you claim the coup was all about Ironsi's kinsmen and denying other tribes involved therein: bros people with this set of mentalities are why the Nigerian justice system and police intelligence is a sham!
This is why I hardly comment on. Nairaland: shallow thoughts not just from you but also from my kinsmen and other tribes too here who wouldn't even reason without bias but resort to name calling and blame games.

There's a clear difference between stating what happened and supporting what happened.

Learn how to read and comprehend instead of affirming my conclusion that all you people see is tribe.

Ignorant and shallow jerker labeling other people shallow.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by weownthewest: 5:55am On Nov 19, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Of what relevance is your irrelevant nonsense?

Go away if you don't have anything better to talk about.

You should be the one to get the fuuckk off an igbo thread Are you now ashamed of your afonja heritage that you spend every minute of your miserable life discussing igbo matters.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Cherez: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2017
deomelo:

There's a clear difference between stating what happened and supporting what happened.

Learn how to read and comprehend instead of affirming my conclusion that all you people see is tribe.

Ignorant and shallow jerker labeling other people shallow.
Bros, the program was not a punishment but the retaliatory coup was as it was well planned and carried out.
The pogrom was spontaneous.
And you saw no tribe during GEJ's time?
Exactly, claiming Igbos hardly blame themselves yet forgetting that no tribe has had a history of not being tribalistic IN Nigeria.
Like I said, "be truthful enough"
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Cherez: 6:00am On Nov 19, 2017
weownthewest:

You should be the one to get the fuuckk off an igbo thread Are you now ashamed of your afonja heritage that you spend every minute of your miserable life discussing igbo matters.
Bros, Igbos "DON'T OWN THE WEST" and you really don't need to start with the names.
Let us all reason with facts and Bettie to ourselves.
Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by weownthewest: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Cherez:

Bros, Igbos "DON'T OWN THE WEST" and you really don't need to start with the names.
Let us all reason with facts and Bettie to ourselves.
Nairaland sef
That is a topic for another day.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by bakila: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
That of PDP as well, they are now into deeper irrelevance.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by deomelo: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
weownthewest:

[/s]

STFU. Who is this barking ipob village bingo?

This is a public forum and not ibo.com forum so take your asss to ipob.com and feel at home with your fellow ipob terrorists.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Psoul(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2017
APC is behind Obiano winning. Arangee election. Obiano may decamp to APC. If Obiano wins, he will campaign for Buhari come 2019. That is the main election APC needed most.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by deomelo: 6:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Cherez:

Bros, the program was not a punishment but the retaliatory coup was as it was well planned and carried out.
The pogrom was spontaneous.
And you saw no tribe during GEJ's time?
Exactly, claiming Igbos hardly blame themselves yet forgetting that no tribe has had a history of not being tribalistic IN Nigeria.
Like I said, "be truthful enough"

In the six months following the first coup, several things occurred that worsened the situation in the country. But the Fundamental Problem that occurred was Ironsi’s failure to try the coup plotters according to Manual Military Law. The failure to do so was one of Ironsi’s several mistakes that would eventually lead to a downward spiral of events led to the July Coup.

https://medium.com/@TheBlkRepublic/nigeria-and-the-first-counter-coup-part-1-6b138b6468f4

Go and learn your history before arguing and spewing ignorance on the internet.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Chibuhealth(f): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Joephat:
Make una dey write anything wey una like
Awka etiti without a single recorded that vote.
Yorubas
people voted in Awka-Etiti
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Onitsha north Lg final result
APGA 10,138

APC 3,808

PDP 4,143

Ekwusigo LG final result

APGA 8,595

APC 5,411

PDP 3,853
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Noccerino(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Edo,Delta,Cross River,Akwa Ibom,
it is not about winning the total votes from this states.

APC just need to get 25% from any one or more states in south-south to meet one of the constitution requirement.

In 2015,it was Edo state that gave Buhari 25% in south-south and Imo gave Buhari 25% in south-east and that was enough.
Votes from few states in the north will swallow all south-east total votes.
Put 1000 Atikus or any politician from the north to contest with Buhari,Buhari will defeat them hands down in the north.
You must be Joseph the dreamer if u think buhari can get 25% vote from any of the states u mentioned above, even edo will give him less than 5% this time around. U don't seem to understand that APC has been a monumental failure and naturally, no one wants to associate with failure.
2019 go clear ur eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by toprealman: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2017
So Edoche could not even vote for himself.....alongside his family too?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by weownthewest: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

STFU. Who is this barking ipob village bingo?

This is a public forum and not ibo.com forum so take your asss to ipob.com and feel at home with your fellow ipob terrorists.
Aregbe's bi.tch you have no right to comment on this thread let alone show your decaying self. go back to your prostitution business and refrain from commenting on issues that are beyond your reasoning, dirty goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.