Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (233679 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Only foolish PDP members that don't know we are in all this mess because of PDP 16 years of bad governance and that is why most Nigerians will gladly give APC 16 years to fix the mess.
Edo will always remain with APC and you can see the result of last year governorship election in the state.
We in Edo are wise and can not be deceive.
Things are like this now because of PDP 16 years of massive looting and only fools don't know that.
Who are "we in Edo " ? Kindly speak for yourself because it is just one vote you have power over.
Point of correction, we are in this mess because of thieves parading themselves as leaders. APC and PDP are birds of a feather. More than 60% of your darling APC members were former PDP members. Atiku, Saraki, Dogara, Amaechi, kwankwansor, governors of Sokoto, Kaduna, Katsina, Benue, Kebbi, Orji Uzo Kalu, former governor of Enugu, etcetera come to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Ussyberry(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2017
The final blow will come when they announce that PDP came 2nd and APC 3rd
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62512551:
Anambra east final result
APGA 20,500
APC 5,248
PDP 1, 132
Expected.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2017
deboysben:
onye mgbu
Go outside and play with your mates
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

I think ifeanyi ubah should contest for senate under apga and allow soludo to go for governor.. Ifeanyi ubah is better off a senator
You nailed it bro, best idea so far

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

Who are "we in Edo " ? Kindly speak for yourself because it is just one vote you have power over.
Point of correction, we are in this mess because of thieves parading themselves as leaders. APC and PDP are birds of a feather. More than 60% of your darling APC members were former PDP members. Atiku, Saraki, Dogara, Amaechi, kwankwansor, governors of Sokoto, Kaduna, Katsina, Benue, Kebbi, Orji Uzo Kalu, former governor of Enugu, etcetera come to mind.
Even my Jesus do receive sinners .
The difference between Buhari and Jonathan is clear like white and black.
The people you mentioned above might have misbehave and looted Nigeria in your lawless PDP and under Jonathan but that does not mean they can try such under Buhari and APC and that is the difference.

He gets to know your bad dealings and the facts are proven and he shows you the way out of his government and not like your Otueke hero and PDP that will defend criminals on live tv.

The difference between a well trained child and a wayward child is their father at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by EvilMetahuman: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62512551:
Anambra east final result

APGA 20,500

APC 5,248

PDP 1, 132
i thought yesterday was fasala day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

What is Edo doing on this thread for crying out loud, can't you guys create another thread for this?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Ussyberry:
The final blow will come when they announce that PDP came 2nd and APC 3rd
APC really tried, I never knew they could give PDP a run for their money, anyway it is the ruling party at the centre with far more resources and of course most Anambra money bags are now APC.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by weownthewest: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Osyabj has gone into hiding since yesterday. Also missing is one she male ngeneukwuenu or ukwugoat. Where are those apc goats. We are celebrating right now. Apc has finally been buried in ala igbo. Next is imo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
weownthewest:
Osyabj has gone into hiding since yesterday. Also missing is one she male ngeneukwuenu or ukwugoat. Where are those apc goats. We are celebrating right now. Apc has finally been buried in ala igbo. Next is imo.
Imo might be a bit difficult for APGA in the next election except if election there is free and fair.
Remember that the incumbent governor is APC same as the government at the centre, APGA really needs to work very hard to retake Imo in my humble opinion

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Theakthedream: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2017
weownthewest:
The real losers are those behind "No election in Anambra state".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by weownthewest: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Theakthedream:

The real loses are those behind "No election in Anambra state"
I no send those no election proponents. Most of them came out to vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

We are the majority that voted massively for APC just one year ago and nothing has change,we will still out number you guys in PDP in Edo state come 2019.
"Mr Assumption", I am not a member of any political party in Nigeria and I don't sell my conscience and children's future for pittance from Nigerian politicians who are well known thieves.
For belonging to the majority that voted massively for APC, hope your children are schooling overseas like theirs and hope your account is running into tens to hundreds of millions of naira? If not, I really pity your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by weownthewest: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Imo might be a bit difficult for APGA in the next election except if election there is free and fair.
Remember that the incumbent governor is APC same as the government at the centre, APGA really needs to work very hard to retake Imo in my humble opinion
If pdp or apga produces a credible candidate no amount of rigging can help apc. Okorocha is detested even amongst his ideato people.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by KwoiZabo(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62511486:
Ogbaru Lg final result

APGA 6,615

PDP 4,430

APC 3,412

This is PDP governorship candidate LG, APGA won his Lg
Taa Shut up there. Ogbaru is in Onitsha, Stella Odua's LGA. Moreover this result is Fake PDP won in Ogbaru
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2017
weownthewest:

I no send those no election proponents. Most of them came out to vote.
Your head dey there, many of them while shouting no election upandan have been working with those politicians and were seen voting yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by frankpro27(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Final result. Apga is the party MD Obiano is the man.

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

"Mr Assumption", I am not a member of any political party in Nigeria and I don't sell my conscience and children's future for pittance from Nigerian politicians who are well known thieves.
For belonging to the majority that voted massively for APC, hope your children are schooling overseas like theirs and hope your account is running into tens to hundreds of millions of naira? If not, I really pity your ignorance.
only fools think that Rome was build in a day.
A country that your PDP couldn't fix in 16 years is what you want Buhari and APC to fix with 3 years.
The present government are laying a foundation that will stand the test of time and even if i suffer till i die,i will die knowing fully well that as things are going that my children will have a great country to call their own in the future.
Great nations are not what they are today without paying the price.
A good gold most pass through fire and God send Buhari to save this country and in the future,our children will remember a man that came and put the things they will be enjoying then in place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by arcike(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Taa Shut up there. Ogbaru is in Onitsha, Stella Odua's LGA. Moreover this result is Fake PDP won in Ogbaru

lol, so u don't knw we have ogbaru LGA? pls nteje is der headquarters... am sure u don't reside in d state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2017
KwoiZabo:
See you disgracing yourself this beautiful wet Sunday morning, parts of Ogbaru LGA like Okpoko, Idemili, Harbour industrial area etc all form part of Onitsha metro area, hope you know electro mart, relief markets are all in Ogbaru LGA. Atani the headquarters of the LGA is not part of Onitsha metro area.
Awada, Nkpor, Ogidi, are all in Idemili north LGA but still form part of the metro area too. Alor, Oraukwu etc are all Idemili North but are not part of the metro area.
Get your facts before jumping into what you don't know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2017
arcike:

lol, so u don't knw we have ogbaru LGA? pls nteje is der headquarters... am sure u don't reside in d state
Nteje is the headquarters for Oyi lga
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by arcike(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Nteje is the headquarters for Oyi lga

mixup, tanx 4 d clarification
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2017
arcike:

mixup, tanx 4 d clarification
One love bro
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by arcike(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2017
atani is d headquarters
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Joephat(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Chibuhealth:
people voted in Awka-Etiti

Why you come marry na?

See as you fine..
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Even my Jesus do receive sinners .
The difference between Buhari and Jonathan is clear like white and black.
The people you mentioned above might have misbehave and looted Nigeria in your lawless PDP and under Jonathan but that does not mean they can try such under Buhari and APC and that is the difference.

He gets to know your bad dealings and the facts are proven and he shows you the way out of his government and not like your Otueke hero and PDP that will defend criminals on live tv.

The difference between a well trained child and a wayward child is their father at home.
If Buhari and APC are your messiah, Jonathan or any political platform is not mine as I mentioned earlier. I hope your account is as fat as Buhari's and your children attended or are attending schools in the UK like his. I also hope your wife owns expensive dresses, wristwatches and shoes and shops overseas. If this is not the case, then, your shallowness beats every rational imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by manci(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2017
apga results
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by AishaBuhari: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2017
samlexonss:
it pains me when we allow ourselves to be blinded my emotion and sentiment from seeing what is coming. obiano has dig his own grave by doing what can be tag as campaign on election day and as such will be disqualify even if he win. mark this post today, obiano may win but he will be disqualify either by INEC or the court.
What then happens to APC seen sharing money and a plate of food to voters?

Truth be told, APC, PDP & APGA are all quilty of this act!

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

If Buhari and APC are your messiah, Jonathan or any political platform is not mine as I mentioned earlier. I hope your account is as fat as Buhari's and your children attended or are attending schools in the UK like his. I also hope your wife owns expensive dresses, wristwatches and shoes and shops overseas. If this is not the case, then, your shallowness beats every rational imagination.
With hard work,dedication and prayer all this can be gotten in a single day.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Oyi Lg final result

APGA 11,840

APC 5,085

PDP 1,296
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by decasey(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

don't mind d fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.