Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (233691 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2017
Bishop4real:

It is called "alibi" bro...! Why didn't they wait for the President (Zik) to be back or even wait till the Cyprus president left so as to also deal with Okpara? A coup that didn't kill the president - Zik, an Igbo - and had an Igbo man, Ironsi, as the immediate beneficiary speaks volumes!

The major attraction of any coup is the prime target(s) usually the head of the targeted govt & the immediate beneficiary(ies) usually the coup leader. Every other thing around the coup is cosmetic; Jara...!

In summary, who led the coup? Nzeogwu, an Igbo man! A leader must accept responsibilities. Who was the immediate beneficiary? Ironsi, an Igbo man!

U have a ZERO understanding about coup de tat.
I throw in the towel grin.
Good day.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by arcike(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62514033:
Oyi Lg final result
APGA 11,840
APC 5,085
PDP 1,296
bloody... peter obi would b in tears
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Idemili south
APGA 5,741

APC 4,063

PDP 2,629
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by bishop88: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2017
The sit at home didn't work out then
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62514033:
Oyi Lg final result

APGA 11,840

APC 5,085

PDP 1,296
Expected, please that of Idemili North please if you can have access to it
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Bimpe29: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2017
It is expected!

post=62514033:
Oyi Lg final result

APGA 11,840

APC 5,085

PDP 1,296
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by sKeetz(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2017
PDP is dead.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Happy sunday my people.....i will be in awka 2moro to drink pammy and nkwobi grin grin grin grin

The losers are still masturbating on the thread since yesterday. Shame on them

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by CapitalCee(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2017
weownthewest:

I no send those no election proponents. Most of them came out to vote.

That doesn't Still wipe out their shame

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

He already listed the top 8 members of the coup, with only 1 Yoruba and 7 Igbos, yet you are still asking for Yorubas who were integral part of the coup? More integral than the already listed top 8?

Even if the top 20 were listed, 18 would still be Igbos while Captain Ganiyu Adeleke will take the Yoruba tally to 2 out of 20 coupist.

Even Major Ademoyega fought with Major Ifeajuna while both were in jail, because he realised he had only been used for the tribal agenda of the Igbos.

The January 1966 coup was an Igbo coup that was fully embraced by them, and celebrated by them. Infact, the Northern Igbos made sure to remind the Northerners how their leaders were killed by them, the Igbos.

They were so proud of their actions, an admiration that would eventually condemn that generation of Igbos to misery and gnashing of teeth.

Why do u people love fooling una sef? There's nothing like top 8 who took part in a coup. More than 5 Yoruba soldiers took part in the coup.

The January 1966 coup was exacted by soldiers from all the ethnic group in nigeria.

U can continue spreading ur own version of the coup.. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62514133:
Idemili south
APGA 5,741

APC 4,063

PDP 2,629
I knew it, Idemili South and their Nnewi cousins act anti APGA everytime, just see low margin between APC and APGA. All these Ojoto and Nnobi peeps are supposed to be flogged
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

only fools think that Rome was build in a day.
A country that your PDP couldn't fix in 16 years is what you want Buhari and APC to fix with 3 years.
The present government are laying a foundation that will stand the test of time and even if i suffer till i die,i will die knowing fully well that as things are going that my children will have a great country to call their own in the future.
Great nations are not what they are today without paying the price.
A good gold most pass through fire and God send Buhari to save this country and in the future,our children will remember a man that came and put the things they will be enjoying then in place.
I don't belong to any political party and is that too difficult for you to comprehend?

Can you list the foundation your darling government is laying that is worth your death? Or do you mean the cutting of grass with millions of naira or the killing of farmers and the destruction of their crops by fulani herdsmen? Is that how Rome was built?

Can God send a coup plotter whose hands are stained with innocent blood? The blood of those innocent corps members murdered in cold blood by Buhari supporters is still crying to God for vengeance.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by CapitalCee(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Taa Shut up there. Ogbaru is in Onitsha, Stella Odua's LGA. Moreover this result is Fake PDP won in Ogbaru
See this one. Ogbaru in onitsha? For your information ogbaru is far far bigger a local government than onitsha. These are the kind of people that will be claiming Anambrarian and on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Ihiala Lg final result

APGA 14,379

APC 7,800

PDP 4,706

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Saintsbrown(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2017
See finishing

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
drizslim:
ok

Good ooo
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by arcike(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
I knew it, Idemili South and their Nnewi cousins act anti APGA everytime, just see low margin between APC and APGA. All these Ojoto and Nnobi peeps are supposed to be flogged

serious flogging oo...
dey get mind
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62514330:
Ihiala Lg final result
APGA 14,379
APC 7,800
PDP 4,706
Good, Ihiala people, one love

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Happy sunday my people.....i will be in awka 2moro to drink pammy and nkwobi grin grin grin grin

The losers are still masturbating on the thread since yesterday. Shame on them
ma nigga
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by ogunniyi2: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2017
You are right bro !!! Maina that was reinstated& rewarded with double promotion serves as a signal that our president is as white as snow.what about malami,babashir,AGF,etc...they are not corrupt ooo in the eyes of our dear president !!! We the masses are too gullible and sentimental.the present government is having so many corruption saga which he is not dealing with,due to the the fear of unknow.I believe that Nigerians eyes would be clear when the blaming game is over after minimum of 4years rule without tangible achievement
PHILipu1:

Even my Jesus do receive sinners .
The difference between Buhari and Jonathan is clear like white and black.
The people you mentioned above might have misbehave and looted Nigeria in your lawless PDP and under Jonathan but that does not mean they can try such under Buhari and APC and that is the difference.

He gets to know your bad dealings and the facts are proven and he shows you the way out of his government and not like your Otueke hero and PDP that will defend criminals on live tv.

The difference between a well trained child and a wayward child is their father at home.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Awka north final result

APGA 7,162

APC 3,727

PDP 3,347
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2017
arcike:

serious flogging oo...
dey get mind
Those guys around Nnewi should be flogged honestly, they always have a way of influencing their neighbours to always go anti APGA

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62514532:
Awka north final result

APGA 7,162

APC 3,727

PDP 3,347
Good one, please Idemili North if you have it and that of Ekwusigo LGA, just want to know if ndi Nnewi had influenced them as well
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2017
smithsydny:
ma nigga
my man. Happy sunday baba.

Abeg antispam bot ban me for that merrybet thread. Help me tell juzec say i later see him handwork. Tell am say i dey hail am well well. Help me beg puskin and other mods make them comot me from this prison nah

Thanks
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Why do u people love fooling una sef? There's nothing like top 8 who took part in a coup. More than 5 Yoruba soldiers took part in the coup.

The January 1966 coup was exacted by soldiers from all the ethnic group in nigeria.

U can continue spreading ur own version of the coup.. grin
For goodness sake, take your history class out of this thread or go form another thread for it
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Onitsha south final result

APGA 7,081

APC 2,012

PDP 3,422
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Good one, please Idemili North if you have it
soon

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by weownthewest: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2017
The next step is to recall Tony nwoye and Andy uba from the national assembly. I wish this idea will be mooted to our action governor. We can't have traitors representing us in the nass.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62514648:
Onitsha south final result
APGA 7,081
APC 2,012
PDP 3,422
Fegge peeps, I hail una. thanks
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2017
weownthewest:
The next step is to recall Tony nwoye and Andy uba from the national assembly. I wish this idea will be mooted to our action governor. We can't have traitors representing us in the nass.
Never thought of this sef, very good idea.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Daboomb: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Dilector said No Voting in Anambara!

So you LiePOBS defied our Mazi, Dilector Nnamdi Kwanu?

Okay, come and collect your contribution refund and let me see.
angry angry
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

With hard work,dedication and prayer all this can be gotten in a single day.

"YOUR GOD SENT MESSIAH"

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.