Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower (6818 Views)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Girlfriend Masturbates But Doesn't Want To Have Sex Very (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Safiaa(f): 1:26am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
depression is something that is not much known or understood in Nigeria. Last year a young medical doctor in lagos jumped over the bridge into the sea and many ppl where arguing why did he have to kill himself since he has a nice ride(car) and a good job.so u see over here many ppl dont understand what is called depression even though many nigerians are afflicted with it.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khiaa(f): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
depression is something that is not much known or understood in Nigeria. Last year a young medical doctor in lagos jumped over the bridge into the sea and many ppl where arguing why did he have to kill himself since he has a nice ride(car) and a good job.so u see over here many ppl dont understand what is called depression even though many nigerians are afflicted with it.

That is so sadsad There's a lot of Nairaland members who suffers from depression also.

1 Like

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Alezy(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2017
khome:
I no believe that one jor
me too, very hard to believe
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Alezy(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Canst thou take a picture of her and post it hither that we mayest look upon it and wot it what thou hast said wast true about her nor nay...?
For I say unto thee that if thou shalt take her to be thine wife, thou shalt surely not be able to put up with her character.
For what wilt thou say unto thine friends when thine wife cometh before them and looking like a woman drawn out of the dungeon of lunatics?

Behold, I mention not names neither curse I thine woman.
Curse me not. And neither shalt thou let her view this thread.
Mr king James version
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khome(f): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Alezy:
me too, very hard to believe
Lol
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Alezy(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2017
khome:
Lol
oghenekome mavo? Or zz it ehve?

Lolz....wrong spelling I guess
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khome(f): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Alezy:
oghenekome mavo? Or zz it ehve?
Lolz....wrong spelling I guess
Masasa
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2017
khiaa:

That is so sadsad There's a lot of Nairaland members who suffers from depression also.

hm maybe that could explain why some nl users tend to be very aggressive here.any little thing they tend to blow their top..lol.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khiaa(f): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
hm maybe that could explain why some nl users tend to be very aggressive here.any little thing they tend to blow their top..lol.

Yeah, you see it too!
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah, you see it too!
i see it all the time here..guys who make it a job bullying ladies here...ladies who tend to be rude and insult ppl with the least provocation.i see it all d time..lol.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by SeishinSenshi: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

I beseech thee o SeishinSenshi!
I begat not the OP.
I knew him not. Neither know he me.
Thou shalt not implicate me before the Heavens with thine comment neither giveth unto me thee children I knew not.
gringringrin
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
taken care of :-)
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
taken care of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless / At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? / I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.