Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: (2787 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by omega25red(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
chelseaguy:

lol. . . thanks but I will pass on that. I got some white chicks here that are at my beck and call.
see what i'm saying there is definatley something wrong with you. you have white chicks at your beck and call is that supposed to impress and why exactly did you mention that they are white i feel bad for you because you are trying too hard to be cool but you aint.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by gombos: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
That's not love bro. Uve known her for three days. That's u making up a person in ur head and idealise this girl. Leave it alone.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
omega25red:

see what i'm saying there is definatley something wrong with you. you have white chicks at your beck and call is that supposed to impress and why exactly did you mention that they are white i feel bad for you because you are trying too hard to be cool but you aint.

Slow your roll broda. . . I mentioned 'white' cos can't go far with them. Perhaps I came across as arrogant but am not.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Omega25red and gombo_s

I'm getting back my mojo thanx very much. . .
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by unitee(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
ummm she is not into you and she tries to put you off by yawning just look east dear and forget about cyber luv
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by trisha4eva: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
i dated way back when i was in my final year a guy called jide who was based in the uk we dated for one year approximately and believe me it was the sweetest thing that had ever happened to me. i loved his soul we chatted on the phone and on line we did everything except physiacl relations. it was greatttttttttt and it was of such intense pain we had to break up becos he could not cope anymore. when i loook back and think i would rate it as the best relationshiip i had, so my dear go on soun and have fun until,
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by TOPE20001(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
chelseaguy:

I may sound naive but I need the candid advise of the good people of Nairaland on this. U are free to insult me or advise politely as long as it brings back my sanity . I met this cute girl online recently and after chatting for 3 days we became close pals. Now she refuse to talk to me, instead yawns whenever I called her. We both live in Europe but different country hence we haven't met. I have strong feelings for her even after knowing she has 2 kids , and am not a father yet .

U should know we're both in our mid 30s.

Lol . . . aint nothing wrong with that but i dont think the lady in question is that interested. . . i mean 'yawn' when u call? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by galatico(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
It's possible!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by kasilly(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]i personally do not have anything against online dating matter of fact i think itz cool if you guys understand yourselves and if the connection is true
but wen it gets to the point where your padner yawns or starts giving you attitude. . . . . i think its time for reality check that partner doesnt want you
anymore.just get your acts together and move on itz just three days for God sakes. . .Breathe buddy  undecided[/size]

guy no mind naira landers they are just funny your feelings is good but watch your move
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2010
Thanks guys for your kind advice.  I think she's messing with my head. She sent me a message saying , 'there's something about me'.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Cchikelunkechi(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
;DHahahahaha ;DHahahahaha Love ndi ocha.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Cchikelunkechi(f): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
chelseaguy:

U brought a good point. . . how serious can I get to be taken seriously?

Thanks for your advise.

God will see u through, Gud luck

lol. . . thanks but I will pass on that. I got some white chicks here that are at my beck and call.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Mekenz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Oh bro pity 4 u,cus iz nt luv, u wana head 4 doom bt ur God iz nt asleep
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Toytt(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
In as much as I know that some mothers do have them. Some one you have never meet b4 and you claim to have fallen in love , may be you need to get one of the James Bond series....the spy who loves me ;DIn as much as I know that some mothers do have them. Some one you have never meet b4 and you claim to have fallen in love , may be you need to get one of the James Bond series....the spy who loves me.....however its ridiculous when it happens to some one who I believe should be able to give advices to younger ones when such issues occurs. I don't give people advices unless when asked , so what I'll tell you now, is to be real and stop being virtual.ohk!
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Jimiruna: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
This is not love. Pls wake up!
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Princeparix(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2012
U would soon give birth to 4 kids without touching her.
Don't mind bro, just being my usual self. My advise for you is this;
Think with your head and move with your heart. D heart is the king of our happiness.
BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! / Wives, Be Submissive (A True Story) / Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.