Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

"The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov (3354 Views)

My Girlfriend Enjoys Watching Nak£d Women / MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) / Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

You reminded me what i told a lady yesterday offline, readers are rulers, learners are great rulers. Intelligence without character is chaotic, intelligence needs control, that control button is humility.

Actually when i checked your profile i realize that you cant be one of too many devoid of simple understanding. And like Francis Bacon (1561-1626) a great essayist wrote "Reading maketh a full man; conference a
ready man; and writing an exact man".

1 Like

Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

well u mentioned Beauty Pageant then mentioned Stupid grin so obvious u are allergic to hot dumb gals. cheesy some of us love them.
but the question is :WHY ARE WE TAKING DATING ADVICE FROM A WOMAN
what does a woman know about dating a woman? grin
thats like taking Fishing Lessons from a Fish grin
u are better off asking the Fisherman NOT the fish

Oh so KNOWLEDGE is gender sensitive. I hail you sir!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by ubunja(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Oh so KNOWLEDGE is gender sensitive. I hail you sir!!!
dude dont be dense. some things u can ask a woman.other things u can ask a man.
can a woman ask a man which sanitatary pad is best
can a man ask a woman if sex after circumscion will be better or worse?
dude somethings require PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
thats why even Jesus had to come as a man on Earth to experience human life so he could comfort the afflicted better since by experience he knew how it is. DO U GET IT.
now. the better person to help u with women is the Fishermen AKA the Players grin go ask a player how to date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Actually when i checked your profile i realize that you cant be one of too many devoid of simple understanding. And like Francis Bacon (1561-1626) a great essayist wrote "Reading maketh a full man; conference a
ready man; and writing an exact man".

Funny you read through my profile.There isn't much to see on this profile. Anyways, what did you see?

I've said it countless times on this forum, the reason many men beat up their wives is becase they have too much spare time that is not used. If men as leaders of the home after night meal, give counsel to kids, then go to library and study, they will put their time to much more productive use.

Reading makes a soul complete. Show the a reader, i'll show you a future leader. Regardless of how long a fool holds on to power, he will lose it to a reader.

One that reads, sows seeds of greatness and will reap in due season. What a transformed nation? it begins with reading, reading gives an expository of our conditions,awareness and how to turn the page around. A soul that doesn't read is a dying soul. Do you know and agree with me that all cures to all diseases yet to be discovered is already wrapped us somewhere waiting to be stumbled upon? Why then, don't many of us make time out to study?

2 Likes

Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

dude dont be dense. some things u can ask a woman.other things u can ask a man.
can a woman ask a man which sanitatary pad is best
can a man ask a woman if sex after circumscion will be better or worse?

Analogies are most times faulty. A wise man needs not asking women which is the best of sanitatary pad, neither a wise woman ask men if sex after circumcision is better or worse. Answers to this sort of questions are just a click away in this age of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. And how many are WOMEN who have never ever played with the round leather but earn their living from being FOOTBALL analyst is an example.

1 Like

Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by ubunja(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Analogies are most times faulty. A wise man needs not asking women which is the best of sanitatary pad, neither a wise woman ask men if sex after circumcision is better or worse. Answers to this sort of questions are just a click away in this age of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. And how many are WOMEN who have never ever played with the round leather but earn their living from being FOOTBALL analyst.
yes u gonna click but still u gona READ TESTIMONIES WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WITH FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE grin grin
Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

yes u gonna click but still u gona READ TESTIMONIES WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WITH FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE grin grin

And you inputing Jesus Christ into the whole equation shows some kind of lack of understanding in the teaching of Christ or an exhibition of acute HYPOCRISY.

"You have heard heard that it was said to those of old you shall not commit adultery, but I say to you whoever looks at a woman and lust for her has already has already committed adultery with her in his heart". Matthew 5: 27-28.

Tell me if these pagentry is not a show of lust. You suppose Jesus Christ Will endorse such, Pastor Ubunja?
Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by ubunja(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

And you inputing Jesus Christ into the whole equation shows some kind of lack of understanding in the teaching of Christ or an exhibition of acute HYPOCRISY.

"You have heard heard that it was said to those of old you shall not commit adultery, but I say to you whoever looks at a woman and lust for her has already has already committed adultery with her in his heart". Matthew 5: 27-28.

Tell me if these pagentry is not a show of lust. You suppose Jesus Christ Will endorse such Pastor Ubunja?
u clearly have problems handling complex convos grin
let me remind u how we came to jesus:
YOU:some bitch said blah blah blah blah
ME:why are we talking dating advice from a woman?
YOU:so knowledge is about gender?
ME:no. knowledge is about personal experience * insert pad example *insert circumsicion example* inseŕt incarnation of Christ example*
YOU:but u can research online
ME:duh,u gona be reading reviews by people with personal experience on that topic.
YOU: (and this is when your mind starts failing you) dont involve Jesus in modelling thats lust
grin grin grin grin grin grin
dude focus

1 Like

Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

u clearly have problems handling complex convos grin
let me remind u how we came to jesus:
YOU:some bitch said blah blah blah blah
ME:why are we talking dating advice from a woman?
YOU:so knowledge is about gender?
ME:no. knowledge is about personal experience * insert pad example *insert circumsicion example* inseŕt incarnation of Christ example*
YOU:but u can research online
ME:duh,u gona be reading reviews by people with personal experience on that topic.
YOU: (and this is when your mind starts failing you) dont involve Jesus in modelling thats lust
grin grin grin grin grin grin
dude focus

Hahaha.........you crack me up big time. Nice having conversation you.
Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by ubunja(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Hahaha.........you crack me up big time. Nice having conversation you.
thanx bro
Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:
thanx bro

You are welcome, always.
Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Funny you read through my profile.There isn't much to see on this profile. Anyways, what did you see?

I've said it countless times on this forum, the reason many men beat up their wives is becase they have too much spare time that is not used. If men as leaders of the home after night meal, give counsel to kids, then go to library and study, they will put their time to much more productive use.

Reading makes a soul complete. Show the a reader, i'll show you a future leader. Regardless of how long a fool holds on to power, he will lose it to a reader.

One that reads, sows seeds of greatness and will reap in due season. What a transformed nation? it begins with reading, reading gives an expository of our conditions,awareness and how to turn the page around. A soul that doesn't read is a dying soul. Do you know and agree with me that all cures to all diseases yet to be discovered is already wrapped us somewhere waiting to be stumbled upon? Why then, don't many of us make time out to study?

You see, the way you package yourself on your profile is not in disorder with your responses. Your response shows someone with INSIGHTS and GOOD COMPREHENSION. That is my assessment with "there isn't much to see on this profile".

And I agree with every thing you have written. And as to your last question, "WHY THEN, DONT MANY OF US MAKE TIME TO STUDY"? You see, one of the profound goal of education is to "helping students
get to the point where they can learn on their own. . . " - Noam Chomsky Unfortunately systems of education has turned out to producing MENTALITIES that see studying as a great burden. "Its not what we cover put what we discover". And discovery takes study, exploration, appetite for TRUTH.
Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You see, the way you package yourself on your profile is not in disorder with your responses. Your response shows someone with INSIGHTS and GOOD COMPREHENSION. That is my assessment with "there isn't much to see on this profile".

And I agree with every thing you have written. And as to your last question, "WHY THEN, DONT MANY OF US MAKE TIME TO STUDY"? You see, one of the profound goal of education is to "helping students
get to the point where they can learn on their own. . . " - Noam Chomsky Unfortunately systems of education has turned out to producing MENTALITIES that see studying as a great burden. "Its not what we cover put what we discover". And discovery takes study, exploration, appetite for TRUTH.  

I forgot to say thanks... wink
Re: "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
An interesting convo. going on here... I'm "learning"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) / #romantic Happy Rose Day 2018 Beautiful Gulab Red Rose HD Images DP Profile Pics / Eye-popping Photos Of Lady Shared A Video Of A Man Who Went Insane Cos Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.