Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million (46012 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by sotall(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
OK
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by iluvpomo(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wow, yahoo-yahoo squared!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by paschal9(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
I won sell senators,minister,bubu,n whistle blower too, meet me asap if u want to buy shares!!!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
All this criminals deserve to be shot I hate fraudsters they are useless people enjoying on innocent peoples sweat,God punish them and their collaborators .Anyway since I have been seeing someone close to be is trying to penetrate fraud on me from the spiritual realm,well as for me I won't stop them,but they would surely be visited by Sango and Yemoja
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
A Nigerian being scammed by his fellow Nigerian.. What a shame
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Pokamystica: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Maybe the niggas use jazz on him. Don't blame the man cuz I av witnessed this sort of induced jazz operation cheesy
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by aribisala0(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
IAmFreeman:
The man stupidity strong
Weell I won't say he is stupid no one knows everything
so he has just paid school fees to update his knowledge in a new specialty.
if he is stupid he would not have made so much money in the first place.
So he must have some brains...............

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Finstar: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hm
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Adaumunocha(f): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Was he jazzed? angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Lomprico2: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Stupid man! angry

You no get relatives abi? Mumu.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by TEAMvido(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
am not surprised .... you GET what you want ..
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by chronique(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please I want to sell the sky and the air in the area where I am living. Interested buyers should contact me. It has double c of o. One for the air and another one for the sky.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by theLegion(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Omg! grin grin grin
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by jobaltol: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Some people are blaming the man for not being smart..
The same set of people complain that their relatives do not invest in Nigeria...
Dont blame the man....Blame the country....Blame her citizens for not being honest and trustworthy

4 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by aribisala0(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lomprico2:
Stupid man! angry

You no get relatives abi? Mumu.
You done talk where your sense start and finish
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by ruffDiamond: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
pascal558:
the score is rising and with about 20youths confirmed dead with a mother also confirmed dead too after news reached her that her son have been killed!Eiye,jewries,aye and malphite have turned edostate to a cementry with the governor folding his hand!!We can't allow this to continue,PROTEST NOW AND SAVE LIVES!!
most people know say one thing Edo guy sabi more than any other na this level..I nor dey make friend with dem..I avoid dem like plague..I swear.dey hang out with all these mpon mpor ntor sounding guys at yr own risk..and to think this a state that produced world renowned sculptor like Ben Enwowu is quite saddening... their own na to dey think and forming gang shaaaaa eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Lomprico2: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

You done talk where your sense start and finish

What is this thing? angry
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by stevejomo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Idiot, instead of investing in your homeland. later they will tag you 'developers from the east'
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
stevejomo:
Idiot, instead of investing in your homeland.
later they will tag you 'developers from the east'

It's not even this. He is just plain stupid!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by FreeWorld23: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nova01:
This man is the real definition of a fool...... dey dm use hmm head
i am sure he is buying it with stolen money

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Throwback: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
FreeWorld23:
i am sure he is buying it with stolen money

My thoughts exactly.

Even the buyer is not a clean enterpreneur. He his also shady.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Apinja2: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
For 4 weeks now at ENEKA ,Rumuowha port Harcourt Rivers State
PHCN disconnected light from the entire community.This is because of misunderstanding with officials over estimated bills ,why keep entire neighborhood in darkness over misunderstanding with one individual.Someone please help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Pidginwhisper: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Na 10Million bail go end am. No be Naija??

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by hopexter(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
xoxo001:
Right now anything goes in Nigeria. Money must be made, I am working presently on selling Nigeria if you are interested lemme know cool

Do you have the C of O?
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by juman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
The man must have left home for a long time.

His sense of reasoning was outdated.

He gave himself out too cheaply.

He should be thanking God that he was not killed by the fraudsters.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
The man should chill. Ai will send him more photos of caterpillar, locust and canka-worm in action
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by pascal558(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
ruffDiamond:
most people know say one thing Edo guy sabi more than any other na this level..I nor dey make friend with dem..I avoid dem like plague..I swear.dey hang out with all these mpon mpor ntor sounding guys at yr own risk..and to think this a state that produced world renowned sculptor like Ben Enwowu is quite saddening... their own na to dey think and forming gang shaaaaa eh?
bros i tire oh,thats why we nef to return sanity to the state through d government!If 10year jail term is melted on these cultists this killings will reduce!!!Am planning to take to the streets with youths,fathers,mothers who are tired of this rubbish!!!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
dotcomnamename:
You see what I have been saying about all those criminal real estate agents? shocked sad

Real Estate? Ask them the below quetions:

Dear Real Estate Agent,

INFORMATION NEEDED.

As discussed on the phone, and as advised by my Lawyer, I would still like to get a response in writing to my questions for documentation purposes. You will agree with me that we are about to embark on a Business venture, hence I need documentations for future reference.

1. I am interested in buying a Plot from your company and would want to know if the roads are paved.
2. Can I see the plan of the Master Plan of the general Layout showing the Landmarks, Major Roads etc.
3. Can I see the Survey showing the Coordinates and Survey Number?
4. Are the areas developed yet?
5. How is the drainage network?
6. Can I have the Coordinates i.e. Longitude & Latitude.
7. Is there a Transformer installed? How will electricity get there?
8. I want to know if there are street lightings installed.
9. What Documentations will I get when I make the first Installment?
11. Will I be shown the plot after my first deposit? My Lawyer has advised, It has to be in every documents I get from your company; the Block & Plot Number. He said even if I pay any amount as agreed upon as deposit, it is incumbent upon your company to show me the area and it has to be documented so long as I do not default in my obligations to pay the balance and I do not build on the land until I finish payment.
12. After paying installment, is there a guarantee that the price will not fluctuate thereafter and I be asked to pay the difference?
13. Do you have a Block Industry nearby, where one can buy blocks?
14. What is the cost the Documentation Fee and Survey?
15. After completing payment, am I at liberty to design and build whatever design of house I want for my family without following your own designs?
16. Am I allowed to erect whatever height of Fence I so desire?
17. When I complete payment, can I sink a borehole on my property, if I want to?

I really want to know before taking the next step, however, if there are any other questions, I will let you know.

Thanks.

In Reality, watch how 98% of them will apply Usain Bolt style grin grin grin
7 o'clock news in breif.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by sacramento1212: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
They will settle out of court because na family matter. Igbo business man vs Igbo real estate agents
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by juman(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
hopexter:

Do you have the C of O?

Of course if you want c of o of nigeria I would give you that with required signature and stamps. grin grin

Even with phone numbers to contact to confirm the c of o is genuine. grin grin

Or if you want to confirm from offices, that one good also. grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Apinja2:
For 4 weeks now at ENEKA ,Rumuowha port Harcourt Rivers State
PHCN disconnected light from the entire community.This is because of misunderstanding with officials over estimated bills ,why keep entire neighborhood in darkness over misunderstanding with one individual.Someone please help us.
Seems like u still have money for fuel, cos ur phone is still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.