Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million (46009 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by dotcomnamename: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
To you that hide my post out of hatred for posting my views and my opinion which i am entitled to, God will hide favours from you, you will never have peace for the rest of your life. Bitterness and unhappiness shall be your portion throughout the duration of your life. Amen! I want you to ban me right now or remain a b.astard forever. It is not new anymore that everybody know you as a maven in bias and sentiment when the postal is not from your tribe. You know yourself and infarct i can't wait for the petition against your bias towards other tribes as it is evident that your tribalism has taken your ability to remain as moderator here not to talk of the way you ban people anyhow for trying to call you out on your dubious ways. Everybody is complaining about your tribalism on nairaland. You feel untouchable because you are a moderator, is that what your mates are doing? Go and check yourself eeediot morefvcker..Nonsense! undecided
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Fourwinds: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
the man must be doing this now

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by princeade86(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nairaland for sale at the rate of 50k per moniker
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by vineyardfarms: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy!!! Both the buyer and the seller are both Mad!! How can you be pumping out such huge amounts of money without even seeing the land, ordinary '50 naira' gala that i want to buy in traffic, i collect and hold my gala tightly before giving the seller money...... angry

MOST NIGERIAN AMERICAN OPERATES ON TRUST, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE CLOSED TO THEM. JUST BETRAYAL OF TRUST COUPLED WITH RITUALS AND CHARMS.

THESE PEOPLE ACT AS IF MONEY HAS FAT, AND THEY WILL NEVER DIE.
I PRAY HE FIND JUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
I wan sell Lagos ibadan expressway, any serious buyer should pm me
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by OlujobaSamuel: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
hmmmmmm, this is the 2nd best/worst scam after that of a former bank executive that sold a non-existence airport to some investors in brazil.
I dont even know who to blame, scammer or scammee
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=music4me post=62507136]Nigerians and scam,am sure someone somewhere is planning to sell d sky at d rate of 500k per plot... [/quotehHahahaha, Nigeria is an evil country
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by bewla(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
stephleena:
silly buyer;,but won't mind selling buhari to Zimbabweans
joined u together u will fit Mugabe
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
juman:
The man must have left home for a long time.

His sense of reasoning was outdated.

He gave himself out too cheaply.

He should be thanking God that he was not killed by the fraudsters.
Thank you, he could have been easily murdered because that's what those scammers usually do.
Why he didn't involve his people from the onset? Let the payment go through them.
Almost 1 billion naira!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
pascal558:
the score is rising and with about 20youths confirmed dead with a mother also confirmed dead too after news reached her that her son have been killed!Eiye,jewries,aye and malphite have turned edostate to a cementry with the governor folding his hand!!We can't allow this to continue,PROTEST NOW AND SAVE LIVES!!
let them kill themselves, na dem sabi
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by kabaka1: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Benita27:
Let me just laugh. cheesy grin

The Nwabuoke of a man isn't street smart. Why pay for a land you haven't seen in a country like Nigeria?...You'd still have to ask questions before paying after site seeing the plots you want.

U know having 2much money can make one stupid sometimes. guess this guy is used to getting whatever he wants by opening his wallet
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by obailala(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
2 questions boggle my mind:

1. How can someone release such amount of money to strangers without proper confirmation and re-confirmation?

2. How could the scam agents receive such amount, yet still hung around till they were caught?

This matter strong pass yahoo+.... and it worked both the scammers and the maga...
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by YesNo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
music4me:
Nigerians and scam,am sure someone somewhere is planning to sell d sky at d rate of 500k per plot...

They will not buy if you say sky. say something more technically grammatic like "YOU WANT TO PRIVATIZE NIGERIAN AIRSPACE". walahi dem go pay per square meter. hahahahaaa.

Nigerians no go kill me oh. I bow for una. Jeeeeezuz.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria is an evil country, God why did you send me to Nigeria.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by lagosrd: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
The guy himself should be well investigated. I smell a rat. Why is it that you that you're a nigerian couldn't find to verify it for just once even if understandably his partner the white guy can't come due to do many reasons.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by YesNo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
ashkenking:
I wan sell Lagos ibadan expressway, any serious buyer should pm me

Abeg. I want to sell all the bush around that road. trespassing is not allowed. I have C of O and Z of O.

mehhhhn naija people dey para pass paracetamol
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by kabaka1: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lomprico2:
Stupid man! angry

You no get relatives abi? Mumu.

do u know whether he has those kind of relatives that u just can't trust with ur money

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Rick9(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
music4me:
Nigerians and scam,am sure someone somewhere is planning to sell d sky at d rate of 500k per plot...
Ahhaahahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by supervillain52(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tuljaking:
Why go into fraud hard work pays

I pay $1 For a minute job Check my profile
What kind of job
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Tuljaking(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
supervillain52:
What kind of job
Check my profile
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Josh44s(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wonderful! Na to dey hustle Naija living abroad as from today onward.

Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by supervillain52(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tuljaking:

Check my profile
yea i just checked.i couldnt get any info thats why i mentioned u
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by supervillain52(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Josh44s:
Wonderful! Na to dey hustle Naija living abroad as from today onward.
hilarious
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by supervillain52(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tuljaking:
Check my profile
okay .i am qualified .what do you say
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by trekkie: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tell them to patronize a trusted real estate firm dem no go hear. I feel sorry for the guy though. However if you or anyone you know needs land (real o, not ibeju lekki express way grin) send a private message to 07035958148.
Come with all your questions. I have access to 3000 plots in lekki access from Ikota to Epe
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by rahman3853(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
i think say ade bendel dey prison. man wey dey sel airport 2 oyinbo. ashe him get apprehentice...lol
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Honesty007(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
why are white men so guillible.They always believe without seeing and see to believd.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by akmath: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
I no blame you. Na money una dey call anyhow so. No be your fault sha, too much money dey do different things to different people. I guess yours made u foolish, with this thing wey u do so i dey very sure say if they allow u, u go go buy atlantic ocean.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by billyG(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
how can an igboman b this stupid?if he work hard for his money he wont throw it away like dis,he is lucky those scammers didnt drown in in d lagoon.Lawd giv me dis kind swindler's sense.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Josh44s(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
supervillain52:
hilarious

Guy I serious die. Even Whity nor go mumu like this. Am still in shook. Imagine N18m for only clearing. God!, I neee one Naija maga like dis badly embarassed
Re: Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million by Josh44s(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Honesty007:
why are white men so guillible.They always believe without seeing and see to believd.

Oboy u well so? You nor read the post well at all? The mumu nor be white man. He is a _fucking Nigerian and an Igbo man at that. This story sef be like fake. An Igbo man can never be dis stuuupid. That’s like saying a crocodile is running away from an antelope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mothers, Your Daughters Are Exposed To Rapists Under Any Of These Conditions / Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime / Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.