Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime (2324 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Homeless Man Caught Having Sex With Anothers Man's Wife Gets An Apartment, Photo / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
locust:

I don observe say you like woman ass pass food. Btw the ass looks fake
As Long As I Dont like Men's ass thats Fine... I Like Ass, is It Your Ass? Oga behave
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
DeadRat:
As Long As I Dont like Men's ass thats Fine... I Like Ass, is It Your Ass? Oga behave

Haha.. This boy sha
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
locust:

Haha.. This boy sha
who Be This Boy

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Am here.... am not beautiful though just need the airtime

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
I MISS YOU CALL ME
ukjerry:

grin grin grin
We all gat hopes and dreams babe
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lizzdeb:
Am here.... am not beautiful though just need the airtime
your honesty endeared me towards you..

You have won my gift.

Send me a PM, or mail me

Apostlesuleman67@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Henitan24(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
your honesty endeared me towards you..
You have won my gift.
Send me a PM, or mail me
Apostlesuleman67@gmail.com

Just like that... abeg we neva contest finish ooo cheesy.
Just kidding though
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sorry henitan, it's closed already, we got a winner.. U are cute, u most likely would have won if u were more serious with it..

Will do another one sometime later on.

Feel free to comment.
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
I just got an airtime from OP as the lucky winner...Thanks OP, Am indeed grateful..

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
You are very welcome lady...
Remain Blessed..
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Oyindidi(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
You are very welcome lady...
Remain Blessed..
And you no quote hergrin
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
And you no quote hergrin
i no feel like my chair lady...
I no feel like.
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Lets do this again, I will give 3k to 6 people 500 each or create a new thread
TheTrueApostle:

Well don't know, but this game just got into my mind... And I felt like making it happen..

The most beautiful chick that comments on here, will get airtime from any network she chooses...

I greet u all my people like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by shadow88(f): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am here oooooo
ChiefPiiko:
I am here oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Germany Sex Doll Brothel / . / How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.