Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone (2358 Views)

Chats From My Husband’s Phone / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Preciousgirl(f): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Notice has been taken of a particular cell number on my husband's phone.
The name assigned to this particular number keeps changing on daily basis.
WhatsApp chats between my hubby and this number are also always deleted for everyone
I ask him and he tells me he is a friend
I called that number secretly and it's a male voice
What do u advise I do to get to the bottom of this matter?

Thanks

NB: Only human beings should advise
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by carter009(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin Your last words Is very funny ,, can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin so we have demons here.
Preciousgirl:
WhatsApp chats between my hubby and this number are also always deleted for everyone

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Preciousgirl(f): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Your last words Is very funny ,, can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin so we have demons here.

In fact devils angry
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by enuk80(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Your husband is a gay.. You don't need anyone to tell you that unless you are daft... Why would a man keep deleting and changing another man name.? The handwriting is on the wall.

I would suggest you conduct anal test for your husband

14 Likes

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Preciousgirl(f): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
enuk80:
Your husband is a gay.. You don't need anyone to tell you that unless you are daft... Why would a man keep deleting and changing another man name.? The handwriting is on the wall.

Hm, I know how my husband loves sex with me
Him being gay will be Incredible
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by dollytino4real(f): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
he is a gay, so leave him to enjoy himself

1 Like

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Hardes(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
It's either your husband is gay or he's involved in some shady deals.
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Preciousgirl(f): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hardes:

Shady deals...exactly my thought... Gay? That will be a big shock
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by enuk80(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Hm, I know how my husband loves sex with me
Him being gay will be Incredible

Maybe he is bisexual.... Just watch him closely..

6 Likes

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Vikkoh(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Watch out for him and update us.
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hardes:
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Ayotemide(f): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Human being reporting, madam 1/8th Nigerian; we have no advice to give you. Talk to the husband and spare us the BS of formulating what might be wrong with him.

Have a great life.
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by solmusdesigns: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Thanks

grin

hack your husbands whatsapp through for webwhatsap on PC, by simply scaning the barcode on a laptop browser and snoop on him, that way you can advice yourself based on facts you come up with

Option 2

Install AndriodRat on your PC and its virus on your husbands andriod phone, and you can track him, monitor his calls, capture all his data, and many more without him detecting

I know all this advise might sound not from "human beings" as you requested, but trust me, it is grievously dangerous for you to have a sneaky , shady partner in this crazy country called Nigeria , if you doubt me, you can visit any state police CID to see dangers innocent wives had been draged into by their sneaky husband

5 Likes

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Hardes(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

hack your husbands whatsapp through for webwhatsap on PC, by simply scaning the barcode on a laptop browser and snoop on him, that way you can advice yourself based on facts you come up with

Option 2

Install AndriodRat on your PC and its virus on your husbands andriod phone, and you can track him, monitor his calls, capture all his data, and many more without him detecting

Sorry to ask but how secure are this apps
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by solmusdesigns: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hardes:
Sorry to ask but how secure are this apps

as long as the computer/ laptop you hacked him with is 100% yours, then no problem.. because with andriodrat you control everything about your targeted phone through the virus, including his banking activities if the line is link to a bank

2 Likes

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Keep formulating stories to get attention on nairaland undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Amuocha: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef angry
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by MRAKPORS(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
I am that guy your husband has been chatting

We will marry next year grin
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by peggywebbs(f): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
You are right...op should take this seriously. There are many gay men covering up with marriages.

enuk80:

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by kenralph(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

Option 2

I know all this advise might sound not from "human beings" as you requested, but trust me, it is grievously dangerous for you to have a sneaky , shady partner in this crazy country called Nigeria , if you doubt me, you can visit any state police CID to see dangers innocent wives had been draged into by their sneaky husband
Your first suggestion can't work. Any phone linked to a whatsapp web app displays an icon in it's notification bar when close to the linked computer. Her husband will definitely see that and ask questions.

2 Likes

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Find out what they are talking about. Don't go about asking questions until you have all the answers. What I would do is to plug that number on facebook and see who comes up. Secondly I'll put a virus in the phone which will let me see whatever that's typed in the phone. Once I get all info I need I will then ask him questions. I do it to all my babes, they all have spywares in their phone without knowing.

1 Like

Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by chinachukwu(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
DrObiHogan:
Find out what they are talking about. Don't go about asking questions until you have all the answers. What I would do is to plug that number on facebook and see who comes up. Secondly, I'll put a virus on the phone which will let me see whatever that's typed in the phone. Once I get all info I need I will then ask him questions. I do it to all my babes, they all have spyware in their phone without knowing.

Which spyware? I need to know.
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by ImDStar: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
DrObiHogan:
Find out what they are talking about. Don't go about asking questions until you have all the answers. What I would do is to plug that number on facebook and see who comes up. Secondly I'll put a virus in the phone which will let me see whatever that's typed in the phone. Once I get all info I need I will then ask him questions. I do it to all my babes, they all have spywares in their phone without knowing.

Hmm
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by Atlanticfire: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hope you are prepared for what you might find.

The fact that a man answered the phone does not mean it belongs to a man. Your husband could be chatting a married woman and her husband answered the phone when you called.

Anyway if your husband deletes his messages it means he does not want you to see them.

You can do detective at your own risk. Las las na cry you go cry when you find out that he is cheating on you.
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by femmoy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef angry
don't u get tired of this same old stuff?
Re: This Number Keeps Changing Name On A Husband's Phone by prophetfire: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
run. they want to use you for ritual.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." / Princess Shyngle Exposes Her Breasts & Curve In Her Dress With Plunging Neckline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.