Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) (78668 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by michoim(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
SR are liars. There results not to be trusted
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by meforyou1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kulas:

Kindly note that APGA and PDP are close brothers than APGA and APC,hence APGA votes and PDP votes were shared.

You think if APGA is not in existence and the battle is between PDP and APC ,that APC will make an impact?.Don't be carried away by APC 2nd position,APC has no ground in Igboland.Most of the Prominent Igbo politicians that ran to APC and campaigning for it are those that have done one corrupt thing and the other and EFCC are after them and they have to seek refuge by joining the Buhari party.Some are to protect their selfish interest and business.Ndi Anambra are smart to know all these.

if the election was between PDP and APC, PDP would have floored APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by meforyou1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
michoim:
SR are liars. There results not to be trusted
chai. This one is savage
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Cannonleo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Me and you may not know the deal underground.
A deal was done in my Edo state between Oshiomole and Jonathan and Jonathan gave minimal support to the PDP governorship candidate and Oshiomole deliver Edo state to PDP and Jonathan won landslide in 2011.

But i can tell you that Obiano will rather campaign for Buhari APC than Peter Obi PDP in 2019 and note that most southern politicians will prefer that Buhari complete the north 8 years in 2023 than voting a fresh northerner that will start another 8 years afresh in 2019.

After his 8 years as governor and he will like to get one federal appointment or the other and i can tell you that the rate at which politicians from south-east are joining APC now that it will be difficult for Obiano to survive as the only APGA governor.

Write it down that it will be more tight than this in 2021 when the seat will be vacant and a Anambra will be voting for a fresh governor.
politics is like football, no certain premonitions and no certain surprises , if you were among the crew that touted nwonye as to aspired winner before the election then you have been served, the igbo man may be called berefet and political naive but one thingbi like about them is that when they detest something they won't hold back but to show it.

This permutation hold not water

Kapish
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
achi4u:
OK.

Have a nice day.

Hope the heartache occassioned by the smooth election in Anambra yesterday is already easing off, just take some pain killers and rest very well.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by mavinc4u(f): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chrismario:

Nne tell me your state and achievements of your present state administration

my oga, i am from Anambra. i have been reading online how obiano is performing well but i got the shock of it when i travelled for Christmas and i came to realise that the man was not doing anything except paying salary.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Kulas: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Me and you may not know the deal underground.
A deal was done in my Edo state between Oshiomole and Jonathan and Jonathan gave minimal support to the PDP governorship candidate and Oshiomole deliver Edo state to PDP and Jonathan won landslide in 2011.

But i can tell you that Obiano will rather campaign for Buhari APC than Peter Obi PDP in 2019 and note that most southern politicians will prefer that Buhari complete the north 8 years in 2023 than voting a fresh northerner that will start another 8 years afresh in 2019.

After his 8 years as governor and he will like to get one federal appointment or the other and i can tell you that the rate at which politicians from south-east are joining APC now that it will be difficult for Obiano to survive as the only APGA governor.

Write it down that it will be more tight than this in 2021 when the seat will be vacant and a Anambra will be voting for a fresh governor.

U are right that South especially SE will prefer PMB to rule for 8 years and create opportunity for the presidency than another North to take over,even I prefer so,but u can't trust this Mallam called PMB because he has hatred for SE,and he has shown it already in his 1st tenure,then tell me of he can show such hatred in his 1st term when he suppose to mend fences for easy ride to 2nd term,how do you think he will act to SE when he grab his 2nd tenure.He may send them to recycle bin.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

your type disgust me. please do me a favour, don't quote my moniker next time you see it. thank you.
Fear fear, did I beat you or threatened to? I only asked a question and you don dey vex.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Amhappy(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
They are calling Idemili South now. The collation officer na olodo. Votes did not tally,He miscalculated.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Spylord48: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:
Ifeanyi Ubah and Victor Umeh cross checking results

I'm happy ifeanyi ubah finally did the right thing by supporting APGA, I hope APGA will reserve Anambra South Senatorial ticket for him. We need him in the senate

ifeanyi Uba will be so happy today..All through the years he has been in politics, it is always failure. He has finally smell victory with Apga

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

I'm happy ifeanyi ubah finally did the right thing by supporting APGA, I hope APGA will reserve Anambra South Senatorial ticket for him. We need him in the senate
Senatorial seat maybe. But governorship post is a big no
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by achi4u(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Hope the heartache occassioned by the smooth election in Anambra yesterday is already easing off, just take some pain killers and rest very well.
lolgrin
We're just happy for the outcome of the election. Nothing to worry about.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

my oga, i am from Anambra. i have been reading online how obiano is performing well but i got the shock of it when i travelled for Christmas and i came to realise that the man was not doing anything except paying salary.

There might be exaggerations on his achievements but he has not done too poor in comparison to other states. The problem is he failed to match the aspirations of NdiAnambra. I get Your point though, happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Valarmoghulis(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nevee:

Lol! That was a honest mistake pls. Apologies.

Plus, one would think the election would end in a tie, going by the comments here earlier. But it appears to be a landslide victory for Obiano.
tie ke, anambra ppl no what dey want
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
achi4u:
lolgrin
We're just happy for the outcome of the election. Nothing to worry about.
I wished you were this happy for us since last week as we were preparing for the election, anyway thanks for being happy for us today
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by achi4u(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

Yyeske you see the lesser evil I'm talking about.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spylord48:

ifeanyi Uba will be so happy today..All through the years he has been in politics, it is always failure. He has finally smell victory with Apga
May the good lord never allow Ubah to smell the governorship post. He will greatly put Anambra into rapid retrogression.
I'm from Anambra South but I'll only support a good man as Anambra's next governor

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by nonsobaba: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

APGA will not forget his effort. We conquered Nnewi because of him despite the PDP and APC candidates having their deputies from there.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by achi4u(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
I wished you were this happy for us since last week as we were preparing for the election, anyway thanks for being happy for us today
You can go through all my posts then.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by PHILipu1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kulas:

U are right that South especially SE will prefer PMB to rule for 8 years and create opportunity for the presidency than another North to take over,even I prefer so,but u can't trust this Mallam called PMB because he has hatred for SE,and he has shown it already in his 1st tenure,then tell me of he can show such hatred in his 1st term when he suppose to mend fences for easy ride to 2nd term,how do you think he will act to SE when he grab his 2nd tenure.He may send them to recycle bin.
But in Politics in Africa,it is always the winner takes all and i guess you will do the same if you were in Buhari shoe.

Buhari on two previous elections pick a SE person as vice,did they vote for him?
The answer is No.
Coming to 2015 elections one party made the south-east people to believe that Buhari is a terrorist and his party is Islamic party and the south-east people bought and put all their eggs in one basket and only few supported him in 2015 and after he won,it amaze me that the the south-east people want him to share his appointment 50/50 with them and other zones that supported him fully.
Where is that done?
I'm from south-south and i can tell you that with this Anambra result,Buhari will see that he now has support base in south-east too and we can now see me in APC that where not their in 2015 and i don't think APC will toy with south-east people now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by meforyou1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=senatordave1 post=62416067]in anambra north,pdp will win ogbaru where obaze is from and onitsha north.apc will win anyamelum and onitsha south.apga will take oyi because the governor wife hails from there and anambra west.anambra east will be shared equally between apga and apc.but in total pdp will have more votes marginally because of bloc votes from ogbaru which is populous.
In anambra central,chief arthur eze will deliver dunukofia his fiefdom to apc.thats the least he can do,no one should argue this please.hon ekwunife would deliver ekwunife to apc,this is not debatable.anaocha is where obi is from and it is heavily populated so i see it going to pdp but chief umeh will garner some votes there for apga.idemili north anf south is where ngige is from and they produce the highest votes.ngige would deliver it to apc.awka south would easily vote for apga while awka north has been neglected by apga and they will pay obiano back by voting apc and pdp.
In anambra south,andy ubah will deliver the populous aguata to apc,ekwusigo is the personal fiefdom of sir emeka offor and he would deliver for apc now that hes really looking for contracts from buhari.nnewi north would go to apga,nnewi soutj would go to pdp.ihiala another populous council is controlled by hon emeka anohu of pdp and he would deliver for obaze but chief obijackson would garner a few votes for apga.orumba north would marginally go to pdp while apc would marginally take orumba south.
In summary,apc would take 9 lgas,pdp 6,apga 6.so apc would win.again,apc has more influential personalities supporting it and financial resources than other partiea by far.i expect a low turnout,voters may not exceed 200,000.[\quote]
senatordave1, how market. 2 days ago u were mouth how APC will win.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chrismario:

There might be exaggerations on his achievements but he has not done too poor in comparison to other states. The problem is he failed to match the aspirations of NdiAnambra. I get Your point though, happy Sunday.
Be sincere with yourself, were you expecting to be building infrastructure with the meagre purse of the state compared to oil producing states with their huge purses that couldn't even perform up to half what Obiano did.
Let's at least give him kudos for the little he did and pray he performs more in his second tenure and stop basing his achievements on prompt payment of salaries alone. That alone is an achievement if juxtaposed with the economy of the national economy.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
achi4u:
Yyeske you see the lesser evil I'm talking about.
That one is still grieving that Obiano won, allow him to continue for the next four years
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
Baba e niyen. Akuwarapa
omo latoro ori lari
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by bkool7(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
meforyou1:
coming 2nd is meaningless. The election is winner takes it all

it actually allows one to know the population of ones support .

Then you identify where you have to put in more effort
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

you are not from Anambra state and i bet u've never been to Anambra before. You are an ab0ki.
Obiano remains the best performing governor in the south east.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Akpuoru: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Who is the senator representing Anambra central?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you are not from Anambra state and i bet u've never been to Anambra before. You are an ab0ki.
Obiano remains the best performing governor in the south east.
Allow him to continue grieving over Obiano's victory
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kulas:

ipob wailer. In what ways has Buhari maltreated the igbos? The minister for petroleum and minister for labour are from which region? Even when non of the states in the SE never supported him during his presidential elections? You lazy Igbos all keep wailing without cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Akpuoru:
Who is the senator representing Anambra central?
I know Stella Oduah is for Anambra north, Ifeanyi Ubah for Anambra South, Ekwunife was representing Anambra central but she was removed by a court order. I don't know who is now
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by bkool7(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kulas:

If Obiano did not decamp to APC during his first tenure(before an election that will give him 2nd term),then it will be an irony to think he will do so after winning the election.

Do you know what it mean for an opposition sitting governor to win an election under the ruling party,that has all the parameters,Haba!,think of it.It is not an easy battle,let alone in a state like Anambra that parades the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria which most of them are in the ruling party and fighting Obiano.In fact Obiano fought a good battle and Ndi Anambra has proved that they are enlightened and nobody can buy their conscience.

The rulng party in Anambra is APGA
I never doubted that APGA would win .

Though I'm APC but APC mustnt be in all the states. Its not good for democracy.

Moreover, the FG gave INEC a free hand. No more winning elections in courts
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by nonsobaba: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chrismario:

Correct yourself. He failed to match Peter Obi's aspiration of free 7 billion naira. If it is about matching the aspirations of Ndi Anambra, this landslide victory is clear enough statement of his approval by our people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.