Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) (78674 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by meforyou1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
bkool7:

it actually allows one to know the population of ones support .

Then you identify where you have to put in more effort
let buhari be APC presidential candidate for APC in 2019 and see if he will get up to 2% vote in anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by bkool7(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
meforyou1:
let buhari be APC presidential candidate for APC in 2019 and see if he will get up to 2% vote in anambra

Whatever he gets from Anambra has never played any role in the final outcome.

Infact, its irrelevant

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by SillyMods: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
meforyou1:
Keep deceiving yourself.

PMB will secure Nothing less than 30% in Anambra in 2019. And that will be the least he will get in any Igbo state.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by bkool7(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Number of opposition leaders arrested/abducted as at this morning of Anambra Election : Zero
Meanwhile this time in 2014 under hero...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Allow him to continue grieving over Obiano's victory
baba where all those miscreants that were shouting "vote and die"

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Thewesterner(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sentiment apart...If a LGA can produce 28,000 votes, then where is the boycotting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Confidence00(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations to my good friend Governor Willie Obiano.
APGA bu nkea ayi

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
God bless the good people of Anambra state. The elections were conducted peacefully and the environment was serene and the good people of Anambra came out en masse to exercise their franchise.
If na Rivers state now blood would have been spilling by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by erico2k2(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
SillyMods:

Keep deceiving yourself.

PMB will secure Nothing less than 30% in Anambra in 2019. And that will be the least he will get in any Igbo state.
APC should lick their wounds and restratagies, the should stop wasting money in places they are not going to win,APG is strong in that state not even PDP will win there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Cjrane2: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
One of the greatest innovations about our electoral reform is announcing the result in each polling station and pasting it on the wall for all to see. Thank God for GSM revolution, texting or electronic messaging is now very easy!

Then the party agents can take a picture of the result sheet and send to their own situation room where it is tallied. This system will make the usual practice of writing results in Abuja to impose unpopular criminals on the people to become an obsolete method of rigging.American style of exit polls will soon become possible in Nigeria if this method continues.

Congratulations to Nigerians and Anambrans for a most peaceful and transparent election!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by erico2k2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
bkool7:

Number of opposition leaders
arrested/abducted as at this
morning of Anambra Election : Zero

Meanwhile this time in 2014 under
hero...
Nah another Song B dat, APC should lick their wounds,they lost Rivers and Anambra, we know Delta and Bayelsa are PDP, so thats the Oil area gone so far in my Book grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by SillyMods: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
erico2k2:

APC should lick their wounds and restratagies, the should stop wasting money in places they are not going to win,APG is strong in that state not even PDP will win there!
Are you suggesting they shouldn't compete at all?

So, APGA doesn't compete in other states they can't win? E.g. Edo, Delta and other SE and Northern states.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
baba where all those miscreants that were shouting "vote and die"
My brother, so many have deactivated their accounts, some are using their alternate monikers while the remaining are in ghost mode now, only viewing and not commenting. Only a tiny percentage are still active and displaying their shame

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thewesterner:
Sentiment apart...If a LGA can produce 28,000 votes, then where is the boycotting?
u dey mind all those coward pigs ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by erico2k2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cjrane2:

One of the greatest innovations about our electoral reform is announcing the result in each polling station and pasting it on the wall for all to see. Thank God for GSM revolution, texting or electronic messaging is now very easy!

Then the party agents can take a picture of the result sheet and send to their own situation room where it is tallied. This system will make the usual practice of writing results in Abuja to impose unpopular criminals on the people to become an obsolete method of rigging.American style of exit polls will soon become possible in Nigeria if this method continues.

Congratulations to Nigerians and Anambrans for a most peaceful and transparent election!
Thank you very much for this POST.This is waht loads of people seem to ignore, the days of rigging might soon be reduced.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
SillyMods:

Are you suggesting they shouldn't compete at all?

So, APGA doesn't compete in other states they can't win? E.g. Edo, Delta and other SE and Northern states.
nah they should, it wont be called an electionif they d ont.But waht Im saying is sturdy where their streghnts are.This requires real will power not money motivation.PDP will and can never win in lagos unles Tinibu decamp to PDP.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by meforyou1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
SillyMods:

Keep deceiving yourself.

no wahala. 2019 is not far

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Akpuoru: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
I know Stella Oduah is for Anambra north, Ifeanyi Ubah for Anambra South, Ekwunife was representing Anambra central but she was removed by a court order. I don't know who is now
Andy Uba for south. Thanks, just confirmed that central has no senator yet.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Akpuoru:
Andy Uba for south. Thanks, just confirmed that central has no senator yet.
Yeah
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by bkool7(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah another Song B dat, APC should lick their wounds,they lost Rivers and Anambra, we know Delta and Bayelsa are PDP, so thats the Oil area gone so far in my Book grin grin grin

Apc never had Anambra so...how can they lose what they never had?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by erico2k2(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
bkool7:

Apc never had Anambra so...how can they lose what they never have?

Wetin u say make I talk nahh, Dem think say as nah them dey power them get everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Deepfreezer(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

but is that enough? that man did nothing except paying salary, that one na achievement?
So you didn't read what I posted very before quoting me. Besides I don't HV to start listing his achievements 4years in office only at his place he completed 53 roads. Made state very safe thereby attracting investors. Upgraded schools in the State and encouraged teachers, built the longest bridge in south east. Equiped hospitals. Economically Anambra doesn't know when Nigeria went on recession and when recession left the Nation

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by bkool7(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
If today was to be 2011-2014. This is how Anambra election result will look like: ACN - 10 ANPP- 20 LP- 30 CPC- 40 APGA- 50 PDP- 500,000,000,000,000 . PDP no dey fear God. Walahi

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by nonsobaba: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
My brother, so many have deactivated their accounts, some are using their alternate monikers while the remaining are in ghost mode now, only viewing and not commenting. Only a tiny percentage are still active and displaying their shame
LOL. Oburo obele ife

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Akpuoru: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations to Aguata for birthing me. To Ndi Anambra, for proving that we can't be cowed by idiots. To INEC, for silencing your critics. To PMB, for taking the tough decisions for better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by bkool7(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Anambra election was clearly APGA vs APC. Others including PDP were just pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by FTrebirth(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Did I just read 80000 voters?

PDP alone boast of 60000+ votes, lesser than APC's.

APGA currently leads with almost x2 of APC's votes.

Now put your rusty brain at work for some fluidity.

You are the most brain-dead entity to have graced the human race going by recent memory.

You Animal said eRection will not hold until lefelendum

"Vote and die "was one of your slogan and even many more.

NdiAnambra came out, defied your death threat and voted.

Willie remains in government house for another 4 years as against your ill wish to the good people of Anambra, to have Nnamdi apologist occupy the state sit of power.

It is not only a deservice to your useless and tired self, but also to sane persons to have felt the mass of flesh sitting on the top region of your neck is qualified to be placed on the same pedestal as head?

You must be an extremely silly IPOB MEMBER.

If you can't endure the pain, head to the gallow.

Anuofia!
[/s]

fvck you, fvck ipob! i'm pro PDP.

i just don't have the time and patience to entertain brainless zombies.

find out the total number of eligible voters in anambra and compare it with the turnout of the recent election then come back and convince me you're not stupid like your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Chukazu: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
dadavivo:
Rubbishh

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Chukazu: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
dadavivo:
Rubbishh

shocked sad

Bro ! Lincoln wouldn't have said such... simply impossible to believe this assertion too

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Chamber10(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

how will they know who you voted for or are you suppose to show them the voting paper after casting your vote? i feel that the PDP guy and the UPP guy would have been best for Anambra state but they just belonged to the wrong party.

I was accredited election monitoring member of my group. What we observed in all the centres we visited is that APC or APGA were very visible close to the booths. Once an electorate finish thumb printing, he or she raises the paper so that the party will see whom he or she voted for. Then, he drops his paper in the box, proceeds and collect his money from the party he voted for.
It was cash and carry. I will release pictures and videos later. It was more of a show of money. Votes were going to the highest bidder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by mavinc4u(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you are not from Anambra state and i bet u've never been to Anambra before. You are an ab0ki.
Obiano remains the best performing governor in the south east.

i bu ezigbo anu mpama. ihe nwuna kwa gi n' afo ebe ahu i na-akpo m onye aboki. onye mmuo na-ata atu ka ibu. ekwekwa na m gwa gi okwu n' ehihie a. kpachara anya gi. hie isaa na anya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.