Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) (110403 Views)

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:
I will curse my pastor when next that bastard stands on pulpit to say. "Love of Money is the root of all evil. Vanity upon vanity".

Nigga being broke is evil itself. angry

Chai.... See as babe fine! Not like all these broke ladies claiming feminist on nairaland angry
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
So your pastor is a bastard. Nawao!
I will curse my pastor when next that bastard stands on pulpit to say. "Love of Money is the root of all evil. Vanity upon vanity".

Chai.... See as babe fine! Not like all these broke ladies claiming feminist on nairaland angry
[/quote]
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
hopexter:

Wetin kwonsine you, abi you wan hack him work?

I'm sure someone said the same for Otokoto and Evans...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by doncent222(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
dably:
More photos https://www.gistmore.com/photos-ehi-ogbebors-weding-everyone-talking

for me d pic no bad na remove n grabin be that o....
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Joephat(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
Savage.

Chi, you're fine oo but a kind of short

But no prob. I am tall n cute. Can we relate?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by sircrabo: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
TEAMvido:
it normal for Igbo people to marry when their old ...
nothing new hear ......

Pls which one of them is Ibo? I thought they are both from Edo?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by TonyRoland(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:

has it gotten to DAT extent... lol
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by sammiepraise(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
with all this expensive wedding everywhere divorce is becoming cheap.
only GOD knows·
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by adaxxy: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
baski92:
you get any idea may make her call off her first marriage. looking her alone she more like a evill person cover in human flesh
why the hate messages shocked
If she were your aunt or sister and people say trash about her ..how will you feel?
You're just bitc.hing about her.
You are so full of hates if you're not calm I'm afraid your hatred for others will consume you and destroy you,
Free your mind and be happy with yourself
Just saying.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by swayflow: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Black girls no dey marry rich man na.... Na only bleached ones grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Oria1999: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Guy - there is nothing silent about Igbos. They remain the biggest chest beaters in Nigeria. Every Igbo guy selling gala in Lagos claims to be a billionaire in dollars. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by baski92(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
adaxxy:
why the hate messages shocked
If she were your aunt or sister and people say trash about her ..how will you feel?
You're just bitc.hing about her.
You are so full of hates if you're not calm I'm afraid your hatred for others will consume you and destroy you,
Free your mind and be happy with yourself
Just saying.
thank God you were just saying
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
piagetskinner:

true bro. life is spiritual

I heard this same statement from one preacher Apostle Joshua saleman very powerful man of God
Truly sometimes when I view this life, I found out that, its short and limited. There's actually nothing more to live for than to be good, honest, humble, charitable and all virtues that can elevate humanity. If I die today as a rich man, and I didn't do anything to anybody or help, my name will never be mentioned positively but negatively. Today, Michael Jackson, Nelson Mandela and other great men are remembered because of their act of philanthropic efforts on humanity. So me, no matter the struggles of time, I shall do my best and be good, and honest to my smallest community. God bless us all.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
The baba way give this aunty 'the spices' way she use cook the egusi soup for the husband studied abroad! I can see the alumni of runs girls class of 2001 came out to represent....... angry

You too like trouble
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by adaxxy: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
baski92:
I'm referring to you .
You have to love yourself first before hating others
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by adaxxy: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by adaxxy: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
baski92:
You are just full of hates
Do you get your blood pressure checked on regular basis
Well I'll advise you do so
This live is too short to be hating up and down
Free your spirit and enjoy your life.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
lemmi pak fest b4 I comen
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Papertrail11(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

Everybody will be talking about oil and gas big boys as if u pluck money in oil and gas. Pls be educated that the sector is not magic. It is not where u invest one thousand naira today and tomorrow u are already a millionaire! Those guys especially in the Niger delta area claiming to be big boys in oil and gas are all into bunkering of petroleum products. So don't envy them.

a lot of them don't also know dat 95per of oil firms are indebted to the banks so they only make their profit after banks have removed their profit from their alleged profits

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by baski92(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
adaxxy:
You are just full of hates
Do you get your blood pressure checked on regular basis
Well I'll advise you do so
This live is too short to be hating up and down
Free your spirit and enjoy your life.
oga Ade your own wan dey 2much
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by omoelerin1: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Why don't you go into robbery with the excuse of 'being broke is evil'?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by nairamaniac: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is it just me on this forum that noticed the exotic pics this bride has on Facebook uploads

All the world's nudists, whores, strippers are littered over there.

From Eudoxie Yao, Amber Rose, Nicki minaj, to transgenders and lesbians even making-out.

Please is there something I am missing here??

Are these girls are role models?
Or she's a ponography director?
Or she's just one of them?

What are such pics doing on her picture collections.

Or maybe there's a mixup some where from my side.

But someone should help me check this Ehi Ogbebor on facebook.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Ugbavihi: 12:55am On Nov 20, 2017
They are not getting married, they are only getting into business contract..

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2017
baski92:
second hand material, all tanx to packaging but sha happy marriage life. I pray it's last
jealousy grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2017
And they said divorced women can’t find love again

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Nobody cares
Mind your own business
nairamaniac:
Is it just me on this forum that noticed the exotic pics this bride has on Facebook uploads

All the world's nudists, whores, strippers are littered over there.

From Eudoxie Yao, Amber Rose, Nicki minaj, to transgenders and lesbians even making-out.

Please is there something I am missing here??

Are these girls are role models?
Or she's a ponography director?
Or she's just one of them?

What are such pics doing on her picture collections.

Or maybe there's a mixup some where from my side.

But someone should help me check this Ehi Ogbebor on facebook.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by baski92(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2017
cococandy:
jealousy grin
go back too sleep
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by calcal: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Exclusive32:
All the wealth in Nigeria come from oil and gas, yet those that have nothing in their tribe keep claiming oil is not important . keep deceiving your self cos you don't have but feed from what you think is not important that comes from other region? jealousy kills.

you are right!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Funkdafied: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2017
cococandy:
Nobody cares
Mind your own business
Why the aggressive-defence and rudeness? Is she your relative or your role model?

Speak for yourself, everything becomes everyone's business when put into the public domain.
Out of curiosity, I had to check out her uploads on Facebook.
And I'm wondering the same thing if there's a mixup somewhere in my phone or fb account.

It doesn't tell well for a woman , getting married and also with past failed marriage(s).
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Funkdafied:

Why the aggressive-defence and rudeness? Is she your relative or your role model?

Speak for yourself, everything becomes everyone's business when put into the public domain.
Out of curiosity, I had to check out her uploads on Facebook.
And I'm wondering the same thing if there's a mixup somewhere in my phone or fb account.

It doesn't tell well for a woman , getting married and also with past failed marriage(s).

@bold is exactly why I think you should mind your own business. I knew your post had something to do with your just now expressed line of thinking. What were you looking for on her Facebook page? If not some reason to judge her. undecided

Because she’s a woman she’s not supposed to post what she likes. Tskk

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Funkdafied: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2017
cococandy:

@bold is exactly why I think you should mind your own business. I knew your post had something to do with your just now expressed line of thinking. What were you looking for on her Facebook page? If not some reason to judge her. undecided

Because she’s a woman she’s not supposed to post what she likes. Tskk
In the first place, readers go to people's Facebook page, Instagram, profile pics for several reasons which may not include intent of judging or castigating them.

And yes, the past experiences of someone should affect the current character/personality of the person.

Mind you, I respect her getting married again. I'm totally happy for her. And never judged her a bit.

And let's not deceive ourselves, what we post on our walls, pictures and things we say, especially if obsessively is a reflection of our state of mind.

You are deceiving yourself if you think impressions don't matter?

I went thru your posts. All I can say is that your obsession to speak for the weak, women, abused, do not come out to be delusional, rude , self-deceptive and fake.

Its just a friendly advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.