Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) (110406 Views)

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Newbie undecided
Funkdafied:

In the first place, readers go to people's Facebook page, Instagram, profile pics for several reasons which may not include intent of judging or castigating them.

And yes, the past experiences of someone should affect the current character/personality of the person.

Mind you, I respect her getting married again. I'm totally happy for her. And never judged her a bit.

And let's not deceive ourselves, what we post on our walls, pictures and things we say, especially if obsessively is a reflection of our state of mind.

You are deceiving yourself if you think impressions don't matter?

I went thru your posts. All I can say is that your obsession to speak for the weak, women, abused, do not come out to be delusional, rude , self-deceptive and fake.

Its just a friendly advice.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Funkdafied: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2017
cococandy:
Newbie undecided

You see yourself, newbie to where?
NairaLand?
Because you saw just 3posts from me?
Check my time registered.
Iv been here since 2014.
Not everyone of us are jobless.
Or jump on any post.

I dont live my life on social media or NairaLand like some of you do.

My realife is much more fun and important than forums.

Secondly, you are guilty of what you accused me of.

I can equally say "u went to my profile inorder to judge me and tag me a newbie".
Same way you accused me of going to Ehi Ogbebor's Facebook page with intentions of judging her.

So my dear, with all due respect, you are a HYPOCRITE.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Papiikush:
I will curse my pastor when next that bastard stands on pulpit to say. "Love of Money is the root of all evil. Vanity upon vanity".

Nigga being broke is evil itself. angry

Chai.... See as babe fine! Not like all these broke ladies claiming feminist on nairaland angry

Wey breast don reach ground finish
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by nairamaniac: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
cococandy:
Nobody cares
Mind your own business
Can't believe u WD come out soo rudely to me? U took it so personal, like I was castigating the bride or envied her or was against her happeness/marriage.
Im trying to be as polite to you as possible for several reasons.
But I feel u messed up on this one.

Is there anything wrong in me criticizing/scrutinizing the personality of people I see/meet on social-media.
Or i should be scared of them because they are rich or they are stars??

Mind u, I'm the least judgmental person u can find. I think I even complimented your nose ring few years back. And told you I would marry your twin sister if she was as real/crazy as you are.

But here am seeing an elderly woman in mid-thirties posting all sorts of dirty pics on her Facebook. With transgenders , lesbian having sex, Roman Goddess, women fingering themselves on her uploads and you think its swag or normal?

Mind you, when I mentioned about her second-marriage, I wasn't criticising or condemning her.
I only meant she should be more experience as a person and a wife as this isn't the 1st time she is getting married.

Please my dear, try to argue or discus with people on this forum without prejudice.

I notice you pick fights with people that criticize any female for doing unladylike things.

Toks2008 and tosyne2much may not be right all the time. But your default mindset of them anytime you see their post is "they have come again to bring women down, let me stand up for my fellow women''.

Please take it easy cococandy, no one here is fighting with you.

Try to discuss(argue) constructively and objectively.

Thank you!

cc : funkdafied
Thanks for having my back.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin me go to your profile ?
You take yourself too seriously
You’re a newbie for your reaction to the post.

Yea I’m jobless and idle. Can you please give me a job?
Funkdafied:

You see yourself, newbie to where?
NairaLand?
Because you saw just 3posts from me?
Check my time registered.
Iv been here since 2014.
Not everyone of us are jobless.
Or jump on any post.

I dont live my life on social media or NairaLand like some of you do.

My realife is much more fun and important than forums.

Secondly, you are guilty of what you accused me of.

I can equally say "u went to my profile inorder to judge me and tag me a newbie".
Same way you accused me of going to Ehi Ogbebor's Facebook page with intentions of judging her.

So my dear, with all due respect, you are a HYPOCRITE.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please what’s rude in asking you folks to mind your own business?
nairamaniac:

Can't believe u WD come out soo rudely to me? U took it so personal, like I was castigating the bride or envied her or was against her happeness/marriage.

Is there anything wrong in me criticizing/scrutinizing the personality of people I see/meet on social-media.

Mind u, I'm the least judgmental person u can find. I think I even complimented your nose ring few years back. And told you I would marry your twin sister if she was as real/crazy as you are.

But here am seeing an elderly woman in mid-thirties posting all sorts of dirty pics on her Facebook. With transgenders , lesbian having sex, Roman Goddess, women fingering themselves on her uploads and you think its swag or normal?

Mind you, when I mentioned about her second-marriage, I wasn't criticising or condemning her.
I only meant she should be more experience as a person and a wife as this isn't the 1st time she is getting married.

Please my dear, try to argue or discus with people on this forum without prejudice.

I notice you pick fights with people that criticize any female for doing unladylike things.

Toks2008 and tosyne2much may not be right all the time. But your default mindset of them anytime you see their post is "they have come again to bring women down, let me stand up for my fellow women''.

Thank you!

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by nairamaniac: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
cococandy:
Please what’s rude in asking you folks to mind your own business?
If that was all you could pick out of my entire write-up, then I'm afraid you are not as real/truthful as I thought.

Well it may not be rude to you cause we all have different home training and upbringing.

Keep it up. If it makes you sleep well.
Okay dear.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
nairamaniac:

Thank you!

You sure got time to waste responding to some people on nairaland..i have learned to ignore.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
nairamaniac:

If that was all you could pick out of my entire write-up, then I'm afraid you are not as real/truthful as I thought.

Well it may not be rude to you cause we all have different home training and upbringing.

Keep it up. If it makes you sleep well.
Okay dear.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
nairamaniac:

Thank you!

You even have time to reply awkward thinking ladies. The best thing to do is to ignore them bro
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Funkdafied: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2017
cococandy:
grin grin me go to your profile ?
You take yourself too seriously
You’re a newbie for your reaction to the post.

Yea I’m jobless and idle. Can you please give me a job?
LAME!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mynd44 rule 2
nengibo:

Ashawo edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.