Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (28819 Views)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by BTT(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Clearly, this is not Nigeria. We can all say all the negative things about our fatherland but this indeed is not Nigeria.

Does this happen in Nigeria? Of course, in some major cities in Nigeria. Ironically, this picture vindicates the country we hate to call our own. The background and the right hand drive screams 'Not Nigeria!' So you know crime is a universal malaise.

Hate or raise, Nigeria is our own and we must ensure she succeeds.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by sekem: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Where is the picture of the man and where did this happen?

Anyone can get this kinda image from the net and put up a write up.

Even if they show you the man, you'll still say anyone can upload any picture of a wounded man on the net and put up a writeup

Doubting Thomas no be today im start
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by maynation(f): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kufie:

No one but I'm happy I did wink
Nice DP too tongue
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by SOFTENGR: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:

The car is right hand drive, definitely not in Nigeria.
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Kufie(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
maynation:
Nice DP too tongue

Lol I'd send a PM but I know the tedious process involved in replying PMs here so you wanna text me on Whatsapp with the number in my signature? wink
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by lozanni(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hozier:
Humans are no different from animals unlike what we think. How will robbers armed with stone and knives be robbing people daily in traffic yet no one would do anything about it.

We watch documentaries daily on Natgeowild on how small numbers predators attack multitudes of animals and we wonder why the multitude of animals can't seem to see the power in their numbers in defending themselves against the predators.

Small group of miscreants will attack traffic at Oshodi, Ikeja, Apapa and everyone will be watching how these miscreants pick their next victim. How are we different from the antelopes and zebras we watch on the TV?

I wonder about this often, especially concerning the Buffalos.
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by maynation(f): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kufie:

Lol I'd send a PM but I know the tedious process involved in replying PMs here so you wanna text me on Whatsapp with the number in my signature? wink
How many babes have you caught so far? tongue
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
We're is FSARS
тнey are weldιng тнeιr gυnѕ aѕ we ѕpeaĸ..ĸeep calм �
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Kufie(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
maynation:
How many babes have you caught so far? tongue

I dont know if I'd be right to say "none" when I haven't tried :S
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
тнey are weldιng тнeιr gυnѕ aѕ we ѕpeaĸ..ĸeep calм �
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A driver had his car windows smashed after he was attacked by armed robbers in traffic. According to reports, the hoodlums took away his properties during the attack -leaving him injured in the process. The man thanked God for preserving him after the robbery operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/driver-thankful-mood-attacked-robbers-traffic-photos.html
ѕo oυr roввerѕ нave gone ιnтernaтιonal?вecaυѕe dιх ιѕn'т nja...and ѕιnce wнen dιd eмpтy roadѕ вecoмe grιdlocĸѕ?...pleaѕe wнere ιѕ daт мeмe...ι ѕaw тerrιвle тιnz����
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by maynation(f): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kufie:

I dont know if I'd be right to say "none" when I haven't tried :S
Hahahah!! is it good to lie? undecided
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by 2shure: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
abeg nor vex fool
wey d traffic.
dis na right hand drive.
we and uk .
everythin na uk use for naija.
so u carry fake news from uk enter nairaland
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Godwin616: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
uzoclinton:
.. Buhari thank you for the gift of crime and poverty.. Nigeria has been forecasted to become the extreme poverty capital of the world by 2018 you can ads that to your list of achievements
Am sorry you got it totally wrong. Crime has been on since ages.For your information, robbery in traffic got to the peak since about 3 years ago. I was robbed in my car February 2015 on a similar way as the OP but was also lucky to escape unhurt. It happens at Oshodi-Anthony express way while in traffic too. It actually happens to me about 3 times along that same route within a space of 2 months before Buhari came to power.
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
that he survived the attack or God let it happen.. which levels?
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Kufie(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
maynation:
Hahahah!! is it good to lie? undecided

It could save lives at times or bring people together so it's not entirely bad wink
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:

yy
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by maynation(f): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kufie:

It could save lives at times or bring people together so it's not entirely bad wink
You are a playercheesy. See your cool words sef
embarassed
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by mofedamijo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
rentAcock:
Foolish people, it hasn't hit them yet that they are living in a zoo where lawlessness and anarchy is the order of the day. You wouldn't leave your iphone on a bus heading to oshodi and hope it will still be there, so why do you leave your house into the jungle without amour? I would think your life is more valuable than even an iPhone, yet you walk around Nigeria like a defenseless rabbit with hawlks flying above. I for one do not care if you are robbed, or attacked since your life means nothing to you.
You’re such a sophisticated retard,and ur level of foolishness stinks to the sky,so from the picture above is that nigeria,the position of the steering should av told u thats not Nigeria,we dont drive on the right steering,but ur level of hatred and bigotry has clouded ur thinking faculty,now open ur eyes stroll up and check the picture again,n then apologize for ur stupidity......omg,retarded slowpoke
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Leez(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A driver had his car windows smashed after he was attacked by armed robbers in traffic. According to reports, the hoodlums took away his properties during the attack -leaving him injured in the process. The man thanked God for preserving him after the robbery operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/driver-thankful-mood-attacked-robbers-traffic-photos.html

Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Kufie(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
maynation:
You are a playercheesy. See your cool words sef
embarassed

Lol I'm not and I'm not sure I want a relationship. We can just talk and be friends wink
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by DONFASZY(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
My own experience was on Anthony bridge
Dey attacked me n show me guns?i open n pretend by chance dat I want to luk for my fones giv dem?but I zoom by lucky?wen I saw police by d side of anthony bustop n started yelling dat am almost robbed?dey jus snubbed me...
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by maynation(f): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kufie:

Lol I'm not and I'm not sure I want a relationship. We can just talk and be friends wink
I don't wanna be friend zoned embarassed
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Kufie(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
maynation:
I don't wanna be friend zoned embarassed

grin Calm down. I might not even be your type wink
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by maynation(f): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kufie:

grin Calm down. I might not even be your type wink
And if you are my type? tongue
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Kufie(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
maynation:
And if you are my type? tongue
Well then we break the internet like Banky & Adesua except you like it lowkey wink
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by maynation(f): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kufie:

Well then we break the internet like Banky & Adesua except you like it lowkey wink
Awwww! embarassed This is too mash for me embarassed embarassed.

Hope you've got thick beards embarassed
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by bigboss80s(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
I still wonder how people are bold enough to drive around without reinforcing their windows and tires. How much is your life worth?

Reinforce your windows and make your tires bullet(and nail, of course) resistant. Don't die like a chicken.

Call 08164149334 and you will be directed to a consultant in Lagos, Abuja, Jos, And Kano.
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Kufie(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
maynation:
Awwww! embarassed This is too mash for me embarassed embarassed.

Hope you've got thick beards embarassed

Yup! You bet
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Kokaine(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:

no fit pass lagos
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by whitebeard(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
rentAcock:
Foolish people, it hasn't hit them yet that they are living in a zoo where lawlessness and anarchy is the order of the day. You wouldn't leave your iphone on a bus heading to oshodi and hope it will still be there, so why do you leave your house into the jungle without amour? I would think your life is more valuable than even an iPhone, yet you walk around Nigeria like a defenseless rabbit with hawlks flying above. I for one do not care if you are robbed, or attacked since your life means nothing to you.
see how u just displayed ur typical ipobic behavior (ignorance, lack of proper understanding) pls that is not Nigeria abeg..!!
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by EyoMasquerade: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
This must be Kafanchan grin grin grin

Definitely Not My Lagos Our Lagos

Get the best gists from Lagos on the weekend magazine

www.eyomasquerade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) / She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.