Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (28834 Views)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly (2) (3) (4)

Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by erico2k2(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A driver had his car windows smashed after he was attacked by armed robbers in traffic. According to reports, the hoodlums took away his properties during the attack -leaving him injured in the process. The man thanked God for preserving him after the robbery operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/driver-thankful-mood-attacked-robbers-traffic-photos.html
yeye Bloggers
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Coldfeets: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hozier:
Humans are no different from animals unlike what we think. How will robbers armed with stone and knives be robbing people daily in traffic yet no one would do anything about it.

We watch documentaries daily on Natgeowild on how small numbers of predators attack multitudes of animals and we wonder why the multitude of animals can't seem to see the power in their numbers in defending themselves against the predators.

Small group of miscreants will attack road users in traffic at Oshodi, Ikeja, Apapa and everyone will be watching how these miscreants pick victims after victim.

How are we different from the antelopes, buffalos and zebras we watch on the TV?

You are right sir.

It always irks me whenever I see a bunch of big buffaloes running away from just one or two lionesses.

So because of this thing wey you talk eh, as from now henceforth, anytime I see criminals operating anywhere, I am going to open my .357 magnum on them and I will keep on blasting until no criminal is standing.

Hope you will like that? wink
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by kerry57: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
I don't think this car was attacked in Nigeria, check the picture well, its a right steering driven car.
People make up a lot of stories just to get traffic of readers. I do a personal assessment of everything I read on the internet cos anyone can come up with anything.

Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by Daboomb: 1:11am On Nov 20, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
We're is FSARS

They are busy checking the Phones on people on the street and threatening to shoot them and 'nothing will happen'. undecided undecided

Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by sonety2k(m): 3:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Too Bad
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by TexasR: 4:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Must we click the link ,haba ?? why not simply tell us the place where the incident happened so we update our list of the numerous black spots in Nigerian cities and take appropriate caution by avoiding the route kpata kpata
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by gulfer: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Do we drive right-hand vehicles in Nigeria, all these hungry newsmakers (bloggers) sef
Re: Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
herrlekan:

Hatred will not kill you. Just look at the car very well and tell us what you observed. Don't just type for typing sake.

To your own dumb mind
To criticize the government and hassle them to do their damn job is to hate ? undecided

This country is cursed

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Suspected Female Kidnapper Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob (photo) / Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured)