Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75343 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by propanet(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
They have started sending SMS to shortlist applicants
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bcashy: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
jamesbridget13:
no problem. I can see u are a trouble maker. Go n rest in peace
Rest in pieces.......
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by peziz(f): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am a bit disturbed about having my exercise and verification done in my state of Origin. Travelling down is not feasible at all. What happened to having the verification done at your state of residence? I'm just in a fix right now. I pray God comes through for me regarding this. I'll go to Lagos command with Faith and pray everything works in my favour. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
humblesteve:

Yes, i didn't.

It's well bro....
Never give up
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by humblesteve(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alexdon200089:

It's well bro.... Never give up
Amen

I wont. Thanks, wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by jamesbridget13(f): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
bcashy:

Rest in pieces.......
Lol. You need a bottle of chilled coke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alexdon200089:

I have received!
Fedgo?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
propanet:
I got their text today too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2017
bsideboii:
Fedgo?
z
Z

Am not sure of what you're saying, but I know am not what you're thinking
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ashtun01: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Hi house, pls i'm from Ondo but my state of residence is Osun... So, i dunno which of the 2 states i'm supposed to be selected with?
As for Ondo, i think some people from Ondo have gotten their invites. As for Osun, i haven't seen or heard of anyone being selected yet.
Pls anybody with a clearer understanding on this issue should kindly shed light. Have i been jonzed already?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2017
ashtun01:
Hi house, pls i'm from Ondo but my state of residence is Osun... So, i dunno which of the 2 states i'm supposed to be selected with?
As for Ondo, i think some people from Ondo have gotten their invites. As for Osun, i haven't seen or heard of anyone being selected yet.
Pls anybody with a clearer understanding on this issue should kindly shed light. Have i been jonzed already?
If u received emails from the NIS and lately a text then you are good for the screening which is going to hold at your state of origin.If not,be patient.They might still invite another batch of applicants.Stay blessed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by propanet(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2017
lilhitch:

I got their text today too
Hope you got the email before now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2017
propanet:
can you paste d message here?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2017
bsideboii:
If u received emails from the NIS and lately a text then you are good for the screening which is going to hold at your state of origin.If not,be patient.They might still invite another batch of applicants.Stay blessed
wondering where u guys got text message oo..i called NIS abuja now they said they didnt sent text but it was email they sent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Seyeedat: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Please I'm having issue with getting a medical report from a government hospital as I got the SMS yesterday's evening. Any advice please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olalekan90(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Seyeedat:
Please I'm having issue with getting a medical report from a government hospital as I got the SMS yesterday's evening. Any advice please?
Did u also receive the mail invite?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by klawaaa: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2017
congratulations to the shortlisted applicants...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by tobyasky: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
donplus1:

chk ur mail, already sent sucesss

Abeg send me sef Pls i beg, people are just feeling like God just because they want to stand as referee for someone and its because I'm out of Lagos at the moment and don't know people where I am, Pls help here... tobyemmanuel01@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Seyeedat: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
[qiuote author=olalekan90 post=62697508]
Did u also receive the mail invite?[/quote] Yes, I did.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ashtun01: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
bsideboii:

I haven't received any email, thanks for your contribution
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by horlumightyy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
am also expecting an email from nis with faith. oluwa is involved

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Hobowobo(f): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
How is the NIS screening all about #Pysical examination??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Tos87(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please I need a guarantor's letter.here is.my mail
toccitocci1@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by tobyasky: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Abeg send me sef Pls i beg, people are just feeling like God just because they want to stand as referee for someone and its because I'm out of Lagos at the moment and don't know people where I am, Pls help here... tobyemmanuel01@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2017
propanet:

Hope you got the email before now

Yes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Seyeedat:
From which state?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Seyeedat:
If Na Lagos or ogun, I know someone who can help
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by youngtee5(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
dejt4u:
has anybody gotten the message from Osun State
am from osun state too, have not seen any email or tex. And the nis man I used as referee said the interview is tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by merit1988(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
lilhitch:

If Na Lagos or ogun, I know someone who can help
can u give me the number of the person? I'm in Lagos state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kaysco: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
youngtee5:
am from osun state too, have not seen any email or tex. And the nis man I used as referee said the interview is tomorrow.
Is it that this people did not send any message to Osun State appllicants? I am also from Osun State and I have not gotten any email from NIS
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
merit1988:
can u give me the number of the person? I'm in Lagos state
Sorry I'm seeing this late.. I just left his place not quite long to get for two ppl..
You can call him 0816 959 2255
His name is otun
Tell him from hammed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.