Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75342 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Keemy88(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
ysekina:
pls has anyone been notified in Kano

I strongly believe that shortlisted candidates have been duely represented from the 36 states hence the need to go for screening in state of origin.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Anasko(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
https://nisrecruitment.org.ng use this link to check if you are shortlisted.[url]https://nisrecruitment.org.ng use this link to check if you are shortlisted.[/url]https://nisrecruitment.org.ng use this link to check if you are shortlisted.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 23, 2017
ysekina:
pls has anyone been notified in Kano
Do you got yours?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ebitus: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2017
invalid Application ID or email....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kaysco: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Anasko:
https://nisrecruitment.org.ng use this link to check if you are shortlisted.[url]https://nisrecruitment.org.ng use this link to check if you are shortlisted.[/url]https://nisrecruitment.org.ng use this link to check if you are shortlisted.

Thanks. I was trying to check but it's telling me invalid application ID or email address. I used my ID and email address to check but all the same.
What may be the cause?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kaysco: 12:47am On Nov 23, 2017
kaysco:

Thanks. I was trying to check but it's telling me invalid application ID or email address. I used my ID and email address to check but all the same.
What may be the cause?

Is there any other person who is also experiencing this problem?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Tiffbuxas: 2:26am On Nov 23, 2017
kaysco:

same here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Jibsonified(m): 2:37am On Nov 23, 2017
kaysco:

Same here ooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by josephkusimo: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Pls is there any body that got the invite from Ogun State
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Deflorence(f): 5:15am On Nov 23, 2017
kaysco:

Same here oooooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ballack1(m): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2017
invalid ID
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Number23: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Still can't the application confirmation and why should we travel that far
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by richardoz(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2017
Just checked too, invalid application ID and email! but why can't they upload the whole list like Nigerian Navy? It is well.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bcashy: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Got the invite but Am going no where.... cheesy wink.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2017
kaysco:

What may be the cause?
because u were not shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Uzosaint(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
They have not started sending mails, please be careful fellas out there.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Fbmatt09: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Did anybody receive from Ekiti
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ajixegun: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
richardoz:
Just checked too, invalid application ID and email! but why can't they upload the whole list like Nigerian Navy? It is well.

Same here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by merit1988(f): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Uzosaint:
really? So who sent the mails people received?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olalekan90(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Uzosaint:

I need to know the brand of weed you are taking

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Plutonic07(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Keemy88:
It is really unfortunate that alot of people do not have their Confirmation slips.

It is also painful noting that it is the second on the list of required documents to come along with.

I see this as a game plan from NIS to reduce the list of shortlisted candidates knowing that thousands of candidates would have misplaced their confirmation slips.

I can only advise shortlisted candidates with missing confirmations slips to come to the screening center nontheless.

This is time to pray and ask for favour from God because only Him can break protocols.

Best of Luck.
You sound funny, "a game plan from NIS to reduce the list of shortlisted candidates," well I guess you're only trying to justify a rather lackadaisical attitude towards your application. I wasn't sent an invitation email but my confirmation slip and ref form are still in my phone storage. Now you're blaming NIS for including it on the list. By the way, you applied for a job and "misplaced" your slip, whose fault is it? NIS

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Keemy88(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Plutonic07:

You sound funny, "a game plan from NIS to reduce the list of shortlisted candidates," well I guess you're only trying to justify a rather lackadaisical attitude towards your application. I wasn't sent an invitation email but my confirmation slip and ref form are still in my phone storage. Now you're blaming NIS for including it on the list. By the way, you applied for a job and "misplaced" your slip, whose fault is it? NIS

For your perusal, I have my confirmation slip.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ebitus: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2017
pls,can somebody upload the NIS successful applicants List here?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Plutonic07(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Keemy88:

For your perusal, I have my confirmation slip.

Go ahead
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olalekan90(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Just check now SORRY UR APPLICATION ID HAS NOT BEEN SHORTLISTED
if dm no go pick person make dm talk abi which kind yeye grammar be this?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Kemzeee1(f): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
olalekan90:
it simply means you are not shortlisted or are they sending the shortlisting mail batch by batch. I think that is the final.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by tobyasky: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
olalekan90:

Please how did you check this
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by tobyasky: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
olalekan90:

Please how did you check this
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by midemillz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
I GOT THE MAIL TOO.

PLEASE WHO IS GOING TO ONDO STATE FROM LAGOS FOR THE SCREENING...

DO WE NEED TO CUT OUR BEARDS?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by midemillz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND VERIFY BEFORE COMING HERE TO SAY THRASH angry angry

Sattong:
Its not true. When information is share like this, you guys should trid and varify it in their official wepside. Thank.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by midemillz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
FOR THOSE WITH BAD MOUTH.....

HERE IS PROOF FROM THEIR WEBSITE THAT IT IS REAL...

NEGATIVE MINDED FEW

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.