Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75340 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Fbmatt09: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
midemillz:
I GOT THE MAIL TOO.
PLEASE WHO IS GOING TO ONDO STATE FROM LAGOS FOR THE SCREENING...

DO WE NEED TO CUT OUR BEARDS?
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When did you receive the mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by midemillz(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
I got the mail 3 times.... Two some days back. One yesterday

Fbmatt09:

When did you receive the mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
olalekan90:

Those that got the invite should check the link and if their name is not there, then we will know that its a general problem

I got the invite, used the link and it brought out my details. It's real
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
lilhitch:

I got the invite, used the link and it brought out my details. It's real
Same here too.
I can't seem to reprint the registration confirmation Slip as it says "file not found" who else is experiencing this?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
midemillz:
I GOT THE MAIL TOO.

PLEASE WHO IS GOING TO ONDO STATE FROM LAGOS FOR THE SCREENING...

DO WE NEED TO CUT OUR BEARDS?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
of course you can bid your beard gang farewell grin and that trendy hairstyle has to give way too.. grin grin Congratulations bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by jamesbridget13(f): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
bcashy:
Got the invite but Am going no where.... cheesy wink.....
I can see your village people has done serious meeting over ur case. Chai! Why did you apply before? I wasn't invited o but I wish I were you. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by midemillz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jesus embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry

bsideboii:
of course you can bid your beard gang farewell grin and that trendy hairstyle has to give way too.. grin grin Congratulations bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bcashy: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2017
jamesbridget13:
I can see your village people has done serious meeting over ur case. Chai! Why did you apply before? I wasn't invited o but I wish I were you. Imagine!

Like they did on ur own which didn't allow you to be one of those invited right? So for your empty mind, going there to run life out of urself is the ticket to get the job.....sit and watch !!!! Mumu!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by jamesbridget13(f): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
bcashy:

Like they did on ur own which didn't allow you to be one of those invited right? So for your empty mind, going there to run life out of urself is the ticket to get the job.....sit and watch !!!! Mumu!!!
why do you have to call me mumu?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bcashy: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2017
jamesbridget13:
why do you have to call me mumu?

Cos that's wat you are......for believing that if I don't show for the formality they call screening, I won't get the job!!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by tobyasky: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2017
bsideboii:
Same here too.
I can't seem to reprint the registration confirmation Slip as it says "file not found" who else is experiencing this?

Please how do we do now, how are we gonna reprint this application confirmation slip?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
tobyasky:

Please how do we do now, how are we gonna reprint this application confirmation slip?
I wish I had an answer to this question.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2017
bcashy:

Cos that's wat you are......for believing that if I don't show for the formality they call screening, I won't get the job!!!!
You just came online to show how childish you are.Even if you have an insider,do you have to come online to brag about it? eeeeish He even called dat one mumu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
tobyasky:

I called Abuja headquarters of NIS they said I should go with all other documents required even if I don't have confirmation slip.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bcashy: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
bsideboii:
You just came online to show how childish you are.Even if you have an insider,do you have to come online to brag about it? eeeeish He even called dat one mumu.

Something dey worry ur brain....and where did I mention I have an insider....why don't you carry ur frustration go somewhere else? Ewuu!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2017
bcashy:

Something dey worry ur brain....and where did I mention I have an insider....why don't you carry ur frustration go somewhere else? Ewuu!!!
God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Mekanus:
Has anybody received an invite in Ebonyi? Please quote me if u have...

I have received!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by humblesteve(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alexdon200089:

I have received!
congratz bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
humblesteve:

congratz bro

Thanks brother
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
humblesteve:

congratz bro

Didn't you receive an E-mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by tobyasky: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
I called Abuja headquarters of NIS they said I should go with all other documents required even if I don't have confirmation slip.

Wow, thank God

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by jamesbridget13(f): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
bcashy:

no problem. I can see u are a trouble maker. Go n rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by jamesbridget13(f): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
tobyasky:

Wow, thank God
to avoid stories that touch. I saw a thread on Nl where you can reprint ur confirmation slip. Search it n do it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
jamesbridget13:
to avoid stories that touch. I saw a thread on Nl where you can reprint ur confirmation slip. Search it n do it
it will not work, have tried it before..... u can only check if u have been shortlisted by that link.. but printing confirmation slip wouldn't work. ...it keeps saying "file not found".
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by jamesbridget13(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
it will not work, have tried it before..... u can only check if u have been shortlisted by that link.. but printing confirmation slip wouldn't work.
did you click on reprint confirmation slip?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
jamesbridget13:
did you click on reprint confirmation slip?
yes I did... even tried it now again.. but file not found was d reply .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by jamesbridget13(f): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
yes I did... even tried it now again.. but file not found was d reply .
sorry about that. Thought it was working. Sorry
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
jamesbridget13:
sorry about that. Thought it was working. Sorry
no problem hey, thanks for ur concern.. blessings follow you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by opemileniyan: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Goodday all, please anyone that have the guarantors form should help a brother by sending it to olatoyegbenga@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by humblesteve(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Didn't you receive an E-mail
Yes, i didn't.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by donplus1: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
chk ur mail, already sent

sucesss
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by donplus1: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
opemileniyan:
Goodday all, please anyone that have the guarantors form should help a brother by sending it to olatoyegbenga@gmail.com
chk ur mail, already sent sucesss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.