Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75381 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
alan056:

Sent it already
i have seen it sir,thanks alot..God will surprise u sir.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Godfidence: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
I am cursed.
Don't give up easily bro! God's not dead, perhaps he has a greater plan for you. I haven't gotten an invite mail too, it's not the end the world. Be positive!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Syjibrin(f): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
any one from FCT got the invite?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Godfidence: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Syjibrin:
any one from FCT got the invite?
But your location is Michigan USA....Are you coming back to 9ja to take up the job? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ndachee: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
EmmyUch:
It is real,I have received a message in my email too yesterday. Minna,Niger state

bro what time did u received yours, i applied too i live in minna hope i received mine soon.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olalekan90(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Are they sending the mail in batches?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ballack1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
searching for job in Nigeria is very frustrating,i'm fed-up already
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Godfidence: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
olalekan90:
Are they sending the mail in batches?
No, they are only sending in batches to those with strong connections? Do you know a Nigerian Sinator? I hope this answers ur question. sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by master69(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please can someone send me the guarantors form....ocheori@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Has any HND (inspectorate cadre) gotten invite mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by okekekelechib(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sunclinton:
Please what of Imo any news?

People from IMO will write in abia state, umuahia.. I'm from IMO n got mine yesterday. Inspectorate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Adamsi18: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
well any one from kano dats has receive his/ her hmm am loosing hope wo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Syjibrin(f): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
j
Godfidence:
But your location is Michigan USA....Are you coming back to 9ja to take up the job? grin cheesy
is for my younger sister not me
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Sunclinton(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
okekekelechib:

People from IMO will write in abia state, umuahia.. I'm from IMO n got mine yesterday. Inspectorate

Maybe you choosed abia state while filling the form
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by peptones: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who got an invite from Benue?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Hafeezson(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
AJohnnasa:

Abia
Is it via email or sms
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
okekekelechib:

are you HND graduate?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olalekan90(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone from Ogun State?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by zubinike(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Godfidence:
No, they are only sending in batches to those with strong connections? Do you know a Nigerian Sinator? I hope this answers ur question. sad angry

not by the senator connection only, mind you this first stage doesn't guarantee you have the job yet, be warned. start pressing buttons if you know any giraffe..... my kid brother paid 400k last time before he got this immigration job. and many names were replaced on the final day of their training before deployment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by geodemainguy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Gift10 post=62534305]scam people should confirm from nis official website ntin of such[/quote)Hope this is enough evidence?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by geodemainguy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
This confirms all doubt.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ebitus: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
nothing in their website ooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lokomo: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
angry angry angryBENUE I beg una has anyone received I beg make una answer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Number23: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls i need the guarantor's form and also how do i print the application comfirmation. Debum24@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by posstimo: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please anyone from ekiti that have recieved the invite??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
josielewa:
go and fill ur referee form asap

I don fill am, 5months ago, gave it to local government chairman to sign and one commissioner
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Godfidence: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
zubinike:

not by the senator connection only, mind you this first stage doesn't guarantee you have the job yet, be warned. start pressing buttons if you know any giraffe..... my kid brother paid 400k last time before he got this immigration job. and many names were replaced on the final day of their training before deployment.
Do you have any sure link? Pm me pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Number23: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls xan someone help me with guarantor's form. Debum24@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by AJohnnasa(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hafeezson:

Is it via email or sms

Email.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by abdoullerh: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
They are yet to send invite as senators and reps are fighting over slots. Kano own is different you know
Adamsi18:
well any one from kano dats has receive his/ her
hmm am loosing hope wo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by donmanuel1: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
I met or criteria .. Some are getting invite while others aren't...I jus tire for this shit hole called Nigeria ...nothing works well
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by sole26: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
alan056:

Sent it already

Guarantor form pls, Solomonejeh664@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.