Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75391 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ApostleEbuka(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
I am cursed.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Tunish: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Is there anyone from south west invited

OSUN, LAGOS, OGUN, IBADAN, EKITI ONDO
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by alan056: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hobowobo:

I was not able to print out the confirmation slip...can u send send a copy to me. @ whitewhitney695@gmail.com.

Thanks

Is the confirmation slip not distinct to everyone? You mean the guarantor's form?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by alan056: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tunish:

I have heard of only Lagos state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
alan056:

Is the confirmation slip not distinct to everyone? You mean the guarantor's form?
yes guarantor's form,i need it too pls.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by alan056: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Evidenx:
dont worry God is working something better for u..pls can u help send the guarantors form to my mail pls? Positivemilitant@gmail.com. Thanks.

Sent it already

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by alan056: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Evidenx:
yes guarantor's form,i need it too pls.

Kindly provide to your email address
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
HND? Inspectorate cadre How far?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Shegman22(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
alan056:

shegsmolopa4real@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Mekanus(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Has anybody received an invite in Ebonyi? Please quote me if u have...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by petson08(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls as any any one in Kaduna received the message?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Agbajileke5:
Pls how true is dis? I jst went to their website, they are still warning applicants to be careful of scam and they are waiting for approval from the NSCDC and Nigerian prison for a go ahead.
And if u hv received, is it through ur mail? And hv anyone in lagos seen the text?
I'm from Lagos and I got the text. Mail too(More than one)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
alan056:

I need it too.
arinolaolawale@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Chechem: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
I am cursed.
because u hvnt received mail?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by horlumightyy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
pls kindly forward it to me too. my email address is foluyus@gmail.com thabks in anticipation
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kessydaddy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please have anybody from IMO state gotten?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by horlumightyy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
i just got the mail, thanks a bunch
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ollyfessy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
This Email Superceed all previously sent mail. You are advise to take SPECIAL NOTE of the venue of the Physical Examination and Documents Verification in this mail.

Application ID: **************

Phone No:: ***********

E-mail: ****************

LETTER OF INVITATION

Dear ***************
Following your online application for the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the Physical Examination and Documents Verification Exercise as scheduled below:.

Venue: Oyo State Command, Headquarters.

Date: 27th (Superintendent) 28th (Inspector) and 29th (Assistant)

Time: 09.00 A.M.

You are required to come along with the following items:

i. Print out of this Invitation Letter;

ii. Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number;

iii. Completed Referee/ Guaranto r's Form;

iv. Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital;

v. Originals of your Credentials;

vi. A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Stocking.

Ondo state Applicant
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
I am cursed.
You're not cursed, yours is underway.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by owanguy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///8jc7QtZFyzpIjDoe8nfLWD

Immigration aspirants
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by farouk1989: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please ,has anyone received from oyo state... Please indicate. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Omoalhaja77: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tunish:

Got my Invitation Mail yestrday.
#OndoState
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Omoalhaja77: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
ollyfessy:
This Email Superceed all previously sent mail. You are advise to take SPECIAL NOTE of the venue of the Physical Examination and Documents Verification in this mail.

LETTER OF INVITATION

Dear ***************
Following your online application for the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the Physical Examination and Documents Verification Exercise as scheduled below:.

Ondo state Applicant
Whr do u reside in Ondo state??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by alan056: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone from Osun State, please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ollyfessy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Omoalhaja77:

Whr do u reside in Ondo state??

Ondo town. Which cadre did u applied for ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Chechem: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
ollyfessy:

LETTER OF INVITATION

Dear ***************

Ondo state Applicant
Did u receive the mail yesterday or today?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ollyfessy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chechem:
Did u receive the mail yesterday or today?
yesterday
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Omoalhaja77: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
ollyfessy:

Ondo town. Which cadre did u applied for ?
Superintendent
I live in Akr
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ollyfessy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Omoalhaja77:

Superintendent
I live in Akr
k
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Omoalhaja77: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone has the idea of what the "Physical Examination" would be all about
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Sunclinton(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please what of Imo any news?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by shinene224: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Omoalhaja77:

Superintendent
I live in Akr
I live in akure too and I applied for superintendent cadre... but I haven't gotten any mail from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.