Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75389 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Teemahcandy: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
I got the mail and I'm from lagos. Pls I need a copy of the confirmation slip
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by AbdulCLO: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
thie site is not even going through please can someone verify how true is this? please anyone from Jos Plateau State Got the message? https://nisrecruitment.org.ng/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
ezebrightike:
The question should be has anyone aside the the candidates that registered with BSC and HND received? if you applied with ND or SSCE and you have received your invite please indicate
i registered with my SSCE and I have received the mail twice.... this was something I wasn't interested in, tried submitting that faithful day after filling and it didn't work but now I have two mails to that effect. ..all thanks be to God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Sakie: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
AbdulCLO:
thie site is not even going through please can someone verify how true is this? please anyone from Jos Plateau State Got the message? https://nisrecruitment.org.ng/

I think its real.some one posted this update I just checked too
amosgaladima:
UPDATE ON NIS RECRUITMENT
Following the directives of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) wishes to notify the general public that shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instructions through their given email addresses, please.
The link u posted is not the right one.check this one
https://immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by nopretense: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
AJohnnasa:
The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS has today, 19 November sent invitations for "Physical Examination and Documents Verification Exercise" to successful applicants in what looks to be the first stage of the recruitment exercise started in with online application back in May 2017.

Shortlisted candidates are advised to report to their respective state commands for the exercise.
did u use connection?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Bigii(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Team Benue, how far?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by zubinike(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hobowobo:

That's tru....buh the site to print it out is not opening!

go to your email, what you apply for is there. use the search link in your email, input NIS, it will show your application I.D in the first two mails they sent to you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by immex2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
AbdulCLO:
I'm from Jo's hv not seen anything oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Noblekids: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Has anyone receive the mail from Uyo?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by MyMouth(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
AbdulCLO:
Mine is for Jos
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Deflorence(f): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
lunacol:
If you get inform us.
I haven't.
I just want to know if its for every state or selected few
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by zubinike(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
please house did anyone here apply with mail.naij.com and has gotten his/her invitation from NIS. ? am suspecting that mail service provider
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by MyMouth(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Evidenx:
i registered with my SSCE and I have received the mail twice.... this was something I wasn't interested in, tried submitting that faithful day after filling and it didn't work but now I have two mails to that effect. ..all thanks be to God.
True! I got the invite yesterday, I was also sent a second mail, like a reminder this morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by nkiruka1010: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Is real, called their customer care line, she said they are still shortlisting candidates that we should keep checking our mails. Have anyone received a mail from cross river
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Deflorence(f): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
if you applied with outlook.com and have recieved Email, please indicate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by barcelona007(f): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls what time did u get ur msg am also from Edo state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Reussite: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
DaChem:
Has anyone gotten mail in Ogun state
Same here. Yet to see anyone with NIS invite in Ogun state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
2017? only gawd knows how many go don go the great beyond bfor dis good news....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by hunry01: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
have anyone from kogi gotten dis msg?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by barcelona007(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hobowobo:

I got same text @ Edo state
pls when did u get ur invitation msg
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Hobowobo(f): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
alan056:
Funny how I met the requirements, also have every required document intact but didn't get the email

Such is life

I was not able to print out the confirmation slip...can u send send a copy to me. @ whitewhitney695@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by peziz(f): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please can anyone with a copy of the referee/guarantors form send a copy to my mail peacewarmlook@yahoo.com. Please I beg.

Also does the form have to be filled by a senior officer in the immigration service?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by barcelona007(f): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
AJohnnasa:
The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS has today, 19 November sent invitations for "Physical Examination and Documents Verification Exercise" to successful applicants in what looks to be the first stage of the recruitment exercise started in with online application back in May 2017.

Shortlisted candidates are advised to report to their respective state commands for the exercise.
pls do anyone no d process of d email sending
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Has any inspectorate cadre gotten the mail? I mean HND people? Please reply asap

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
barcelona007:
Pls what time did u get ur msg am also from Edo state
first message came 22hours ago,second came 15 hours ago.
Fron the timw now count backward u will know the exact time it came.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bullhari:
it's true. the list was approved last week
please was inspectorate cadre(HND) not included?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Joy83:

You are wrong daddy!
The 3 cadres invited but with different date from Monday to Wednesday next week. Thanks
please can you confirm this... I've not seen any inspectorate cadre (HND) who has received the mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Joy83(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
kynbasil01:
please can you confirm this... I've not seen any inspectorate cadre (HND) who has received the mail
Date: 27th (Superintendent) 28th (Inspector) and 29th (Assistant)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by cenaboy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Any body from Anambra am yet to receive
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Joy83:

Date: 27th (Superintendent) 28th (Inspector) and 29th (Assistant)
please have seen any one with HND who have received? (Inspectorate cadre)?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
alan056:
Funny how I met the requirements, also have every required document intact but didn't get the email

Such is life
dont worry God is working something better for u..pls can u help send the guarantors form to my mail pls? Positivemilitant@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by judecares1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
has anyone who applied with SSCE receive email?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.