Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75382 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Hansie63(f): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=Phygo post=62568272]has anyone from abuja fact received, pls I don't want to loss hope
[/quote same question I asked
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys... Has anyone from Oyo state received theyet mail for the position of Superintendent cadre??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by smokeydrinky: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
alan056:

Sent it already

Hello Alan. Please can you kindly send the guarantors form to me too? Thank you so much
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by smokeydrinky: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Please people, the application confirmation is it the one sent to mail?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by donmanuel1: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Well, for those that got the invite I wish u all the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
alan056:

Kindly provide to your email address
aigbedion33@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Agbajileke5: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Anybody who received from lagos
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys I was also invited in Lagos for the exam. and verification. I didn't print the confirmation slip and guarantors form. My questions are: Is it worth it to proceed for medical examination considering d cost? Can I use another's confirmation letter? Please somebody help with d documents aigbedion33@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by josephkusimo: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Anybody from Lagos State or Ogun State that got the message.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by smokeydrinky: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
alan056:

Kindly provide to your email address

Received. Thank you soo much Alan
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Kemzeee1(f): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
please has anybody receive invite for Ogun or Lagos state. please indicate here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Kemzeee1(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
it is not scam, it has been release for real. I just call some one from abuja immigration office now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ebonmic: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=Kemzeee1 post=62587811]please has anybody receive invite for Ogun or Lagos state. please indicate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Gift10: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
please are dey still sending mails..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by massive1019(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
chaiiii....some people get long leg oooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by don4real18(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
No exam... I'm just confused?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Any benue or kaduna yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by owanguy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///8jc7QtZFyzpIjDoe8nfLWD
Immigration aspirants WhatsApp group
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ofeco: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
#Team Ebonyi any update ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

If you cannot remember what you applied for, you do not deserve to be employed.
Thank you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by abby4ade: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by lilhitch: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
abbyphilips:

Check your print out after the application.. cos i printed out the page
I didn't print it out.. What of the confirmation email, can that stand for it?
Or is there any other way out to get it?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ibyus01: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
has anybody receive msg via email frm ogun for the position of ASI
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Jerrypolo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
lilhitch:
Thank you
You are most welcome.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Dasshboard(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
kessydaddy:
Please have anybody from IMO state gotten?

Yes. I got the mail on Sunday
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Stanobel: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Op
nkiruka1010:
Is real, called their customer care line, she said they are still shortlisting candidates that we should keep checking our mails. Have anyone received a mail from cross river
...abeg I need d number because i did not put mind nw am shortlisted and i did not print out
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Chechem: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
From what I observed, firstly, they are using State of residence for the exercise and not State of origin. Secondly, they are done with the invitation.

Anybody who has a different opinion shud quote ma. Thanks

Goodluck to everybody...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Chechem:
From what I observed, firstly, they are using State of residence for the exercise and not State of origin. Secondly, they are done with the invitation.

Anybody who has a different opinion shud quote ma. Thanks

Goodluck to everybody...
they've not sent messages to inspectorate cadre (HND)...can you confirm this?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Chechem: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Dasshboard:

Yes. I got the mail on Sunday
Please where is ur venue and ur state of residence?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:15am On Nov 22, 2017
ismail64:

not that sure.
ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by humblesteve(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2017
ofeco:
#Team Ebonyi any update ?
No show my brother
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Fbmatt09: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Who has gotten msg from Ekiti State....Pls Reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.