Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Mood I'm In Now (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mood I'm In Now (photos) (7131 Views)

Na This Kind Relationship I Need Now (photos) / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Phonefanatic: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Can somebody donate a long wooden bench let's lie this OP down, tie him with rope then flog out the spirit of begging.

Rule number 1 for me is never beg and never complain. Fending for yourself is your sole responsibility.
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
yea? my life is Rubbish! too! I Drank only 2 bottles of champaigne today, ate 6 bowls of fried Rice and a whole chicken plus 4 doughnuts and 2 buckets of ice cream. the worst part is i can not even Afford to buy one kilograms of ganja and the prostitute i picked up last night charged me £50 but i have only £5 in my wallet.
Can some one help me please! my life is in a mess, i will Accept any kinda help tongue thanks! Yesus cristi bless you.
Send me your account number bro, I want to send you some thunder that Amadioha is not using .

2 Likes

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by biacan(f): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
ifex370:

Send me your account number via mail.. Lemee help you with small change abeg
smiley
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
frustratedrat:
i swear. Any one is free to pay me a visit
anytime I Read Your Story I Laugh... You Think Your Own Is Worse Abi... Make I No Talk
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Get a life! Everyone has a problem, yours is little compared to some. Stop bitchiiing about! There's a way to tell a story so it moves pity out of the audience but yours is moving irritability.

Aunty Ginaz! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2017
Gofwane:
don't mind the mofo. Dude is always begging for money.
@op the time you spend here on nairaland would have been enough to get you a decent meal and keep your self respect intact if only you channel it towards hustling on the streets.

Do you think that you are the only one facing challenges? You are just a lazy guy. You spend your day lying on the couch and begging nairalanders for money while your mum goes out to hustle!

I find it hard to believe that you are a graduate.
lol I think the dude legit need help. His health seem bad

1 Like

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2017
I've brought out time to read all through your thread and I conclude that giving you money isn't the solution to your problem.

Free yourself from low esteem, negativity and work on your mentality first. Tag me (if I'll still be here by then) when you start thinking of possibilities in life.

I'm out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Lionbite:

you again?
You do this too often. You create a thread with a pathetic story and sucide threats. Everybody start having sympathy on you and they offer you cash from all angles. You spend all of it and you are back in a week's time with another episode of your story. Get out there and make something happen
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Gofwane:
don't mind the mofo. Dude is always begging for money.
@op the time you spend here on nairaland would have been enough to get you a decent meal and keep your self respect intact if only you channel it towards hustling on the streets.

Do you think that you are the only one facing challenges? You are just a lazy guy. You spend your day lying on the couch and begging nairalanders for money while your mum goes out to hustle!

I find it hard to believe that you are a graduate.
hmm... I wonder why guys in need are seen to be desperate while the story is different for the opposite gender. i've toughened myself against hate. I do not lazy away. I teach. You're free to vent your vituperation

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Red beans are u joking or for real
for real..op sounds like redbeans oo. redbeans(frustratedrat) i would have sent something to u if something was with me right now.very sorry about the difficulty u going through.
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I've brought out time to read all through your thread and I conclude that giving you money isn't the solution to your problem.

Free yourself from low esteem, negativity and work on your mentality first. Tag me (if I'll still be here by then) when you start thinking of possibilities in life.

I'm out.
i'm here. Share your tips smiley

By the way, was your main moniker jefferyjamez??
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
lol I think the dude legit need help. His health seem bad
i be no even know say na redbeans
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
for real..op sounds like redbeans oo. redbeans(frustratedrat) i would have sent something to u if something was with me right now.very sorry about the difficulty u going through.
It's me! flesh and blood. in the voice of bros J: 'you believe because you have seen. Happy are those that have not seen but yet believe' cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
It's me! flesh and blood. in the voice of bros J: 'you believe because you have seen. Happy are those that have not seen but yet believe' cheesy
lol this is definitely redbeans cheesy.sorry about the pains u going through right now.e go better.
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
lol this is definitely redbeans cheesy.sorry about the pains u going through right now.e go better.
thanks baba for the solidarity. I think the whole thing has a spiritual undertone. Once someone is about to have a breakthrough, village people block the progress. I complained about that in 'reasons why i think generational curses are following me'

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
thanks baba for the solidarity. I think the whole thing has a spiritual undertone. Once someone is about to have a breakthrough, village people block the progress. I complained about that in 'reasons why i think generational curses are following me'
u should do away with these negative vibes..it won't do well for u.just be positive that things will get better.
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Redbeans!!!
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 20, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
Redbeans!!!
tuale! Seems you're in active service (with madam) to still be awake wink
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
u should do away with these negative vibes..it won't do well for u.just be positive that things will get better.
a hungry man is an angry man but i'll try. So what has been popping here? seems kashy and jude have been the main subject of discussion. I also read something about pussyhunter. Is he better now?
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by femi4: 3:28am On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmm.. Wise words. But i spent close to a million naira in school (part-time programme). Why should i settle for less?

As for hard jobs, it would be hard to do. I was pampered while growing up. Poor health contributes too. Just for the records, i'm not idle. I teach somewhere but it's just 15k pay. it's also not regular and can't upset the basic necessities. All male teachers in my work place look wretched.

Only the females are managing because they have husbands
Start small, nobody say you should settle for less. Go and teach, I started that way too. Never despises the day of your little beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by ifex370(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
did you see it bro?

Yeah.. But I really need you to become positive from now on..

Good things happen to those who believe right..

All these negative energy is bad.. Thank God for the good thing's he's blessed you with.. I go send you small token later

1 Like

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Finstar: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Mindset! Mindset! Mindset! Matrix!! HMMMMMMM..

Op, what if i tell you that you're living in a prison you created? What if I tell you that your mindset is shallow to even attract the positive? What if I also tell you that you're living in an illusion of suffering?

Truth be told, you're the architect of your life. You decide where it goes and where it doesn't. There's no witches or curses hunting for you. You are the one hunting yourself through the things you have done in the past. You're yet to let go and until you do that, you'll keep fighting a war that doesn't exist.

I'm highly disappointed, you know why? You're a graduate and yet, you reason like one who came from the cave. Your mentality is very very shallow. It saddens me greatly.

I'm in my early twenties, not more than 23yrs and through my years of learning, research, reading and experiment, I have discovered mysteries that many are yet to behold. I'm not gonna bore you with that shiitt, all I can say is that I'm financial buoyant, confident and the boss.. I'm also an undergraduate.. Not that I was born with a silver spoon.. I wasn't even born with a wooden spoon.. I was born with no spoon at all.. You're lucky you have a mum, I have none. I am who I am today cause I fought for it, while surrounding myself with positive vibes.

Change your mindset, it will go a long way in helping you.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Victornezzar: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
It's Redbeans
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
a hungry man is an angry man but i'll try. So what has been popping here? seems kashy and jude have been the main subject of discussion. I also read something about pussyhunter. Is he better now?
yea bro a lot of drama has been happening since u been away.we haven't heard from pussyhunter yet but we pray he's getting better.we know he will get better.Victornezzar bikonu..hw far for pussyhunter? Is d number working now?
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2017
DeadRat:
anytime I Read Your Story I Laugh... You Think Your Own Is Worse Abi... Make I No Talk
na our famous redbeans be dat.remember some ppl here accuse u to be himcheesy.
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Victornezzar: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
yea bro a lot of drama has been happening since u been away.we haven't heard from pussyhunter yet but we pray he's getting better.we know he will get better.Victornezzar bikonu..hw far for pussyhunter? Is d number working now?
Yeah it's working.....I think he's better now
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah it's working.....I think he's better now
aghhh thank God!.abeg i will watsap u for his number later in d day.
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Victornezzar: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhh thank God!.abeg i will watsap u for his number later in d day.
No p Bro.....Lemme drop it now cos I would be busy from 9 till evening
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

No p Bro.....Lemme drop it now cos I would be busy from 9 till evening
ok thanks
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Victornezzar: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
ok thanks
check ur WhatsApp
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Those of your bashing the OP should help him or get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
Finstar:
Mindset! Mindset! Mindset! Matrix!! HMMMMMMM..

Op, what if i tell you that you're living in a prison you created? What if I tell you that your mindset is shallow to even attract the positive? What if I also tell you that you're living in an illusion of suffering?

Truth be told, you're the architect of your life. You decide where it goes and where it doesn't. There's no witches or curses hunting for you. You are the one hunting yourself through the things you have done in the past. You're yet to let go and until you do that, you'll keep fighting a war that doesn't exist.

I'm highly disappointed, you know why? You're a graduate and yet, you reason like one who came from the cave. Your mentality is very very shallow. It saddens me greatly.

I'm in my early twenties, not more than 23yrs and through my years of learning, research, reading and experiment, I have discovered mysteries that many are yet to behold. I'm not gonna bore you with that shiitt, all I can say is that I'm financial buoyant, confident and the boss.. I'm also an undergraduate.. Not that I was born with a silver spoon.. I wasn't even born with a wooden spoon.. I was born with no spoon at all.. You're lucky you have a mum, I have none. I am who I am today cause I fought for it, while surrounding myself with positive vibes.

Change your mindset, it will go a long way in helping you.

Thank You.
inspiring. But i'm skeptical about this Grass to Grace story. Not all pull through but i'll try to change my mindset all the same smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOOB ALERT!! Nigerian Model Goes Completely Naked In New Photo / To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.