Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,294 members, 7,853,372 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" (43384 Views)

How Yorubas Made Lagos Former Capital To 7th Largest Economy In Africa / Indigenes Of Anambra Made Lagos What It Is Today - Governor Obiano. / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
If this is the sort of people they parade as leaders, then it's no wonder they remain the weeping and the pawn tribe in Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by g0tze: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62561099:
Between drug cases and ritual cases
I guess west ritual dens is worse
Q why is lagos not a den of ritualists.
A because lagos belongs to all tribes.
Because of that afonjas were unable to infect lagos with their cannibalistic behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by AkinPhysicist: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Akin - you no well. I don't know what got into Obiano's skull. I actually used to hold him in some regard because of temperament. Now, it seems he is no different from the typical I-pig.

They typical Ibo is a born Yoruba-hater. Filled with hate from childhood. Peter Obi is another one. Filled with envy and bitterness towards Yoruba. They are born to hate. BUT WE ARE THEIR HUSBANDS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by LeanonGOD(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
You are absolutely right. The statement from the governor and comments from IPOB leader will take away votes from an ibo presidential candidate in the future.
flyca:
Chai! Unproductive, divisive statement!
Not nice nah, Governor Sir.
Some things are better left unsaid.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afonjas drastically reducing their population just to compete with Igbos.

Ritual killing in west highest in Africa, that's why southwest ranked highest in kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by SPOPOVICH: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Anambrans are great people though, I really envy them sha. Even the few bad eggs amongst them do the very sophisticated type of crime, even beating the mafia in their own turf. Anyway, when you're that blessed being humble is necessary, attracts a lot of hatred.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Gotze1: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
totit:
It is not the same obiano that lied below :

Why are my fellow nigerians surprise that such an old man could utter such statement, after all...!?

Lmao grin
I checked the link now, it is a thing of shame. Chai, 43 position out of 50 and they are claiming to win it when they actually lost at a preliminary section. Singapore actually won and England came second. Igbo people, I trowey yansh for una o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by abali29(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
By paying tax?
By giving Lagos social amenities?
By giving free education?
You people should stop distracting us, concentrate in what you promised to give the people who voted you in. Wetinn concern Lagos with you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Southwest kidnap and ritual capital of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Southeast safest region in Nigeria-UN

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by g0tze: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gotze1:
i am a skull miner
is that so.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:
Its has already been established as a no mans land, that is why there are Igbo & urhobos in the state house of assembly

What's the name of the Urhobo house of assembly member?
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
igbodefender:
Lagos is a city that is always in-topic.
It is a Yoruba crown that is decorated with Igbo, Benin jewels and indeed jewels from every OTHER part of our country.

Lagos was never Yoruba land.

Indeed Lagos is no mans land.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by somito121(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
People are here killing themselves with derogatory words while politicians are there enjoying their lives.
Nigeria my country.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Southeast safest region in Nigeria

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Àwa la ni Èkó oo ee. Èkó òní bàjé o. Àwa la ni Èkó oo ee.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Benekruku(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:

The fact is Ogun state budget is bigger than that of Anambra and Abia combined.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
This

WILL NOT HAPPEN IN LAGOS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by femolii: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Abagworo:

In PH where I live 90% of prostitutes are Urhobo.
u lie they re igbos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Alariiwo: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Shameless people.. charity begins at home.

Go home and develop your shi.tholes to your taste and leave other people's lands alone. petty beings
Tufia!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Boss you are very correct. I feel ashamed for them most of the time. Their Director's assessment that 90% of their women are prostitutes holds true for a lot of their single women and a good number of their married women. At least 85% of the prostitutes in brothels across Nigeria today are their girls.

femolii:
u lie they re igbos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Ttipsy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obiano said the truth to some extent.. but why the insults and tribalism here.. we call ourselves Nigerians but we dont love ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by totit: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gotze1:
I checked the link now, it is a thing of shame. Chai, 43 position out of 50 and they are claiming to win it when they actually lost at a preliminary section. Singapore actually won and England came second. Igbo people, I trowey yansh for una o.

Lmao.
Are you surprise that the lying Obingo lied,again grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by nengibo: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by totit: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=aribisala0 post=62562518][/quote]

Loool grin
grin grin grin
You no well!
I got you mehnnn. I know what you mean grin grin

Hahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
watin I do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Compare the number of igbos, the businesses the own and tax they pay to other tribesmen.
None comes close. Im not igbo.
The gov has a point.

This child no go ever get sense grin

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheKingdom:

Can you imagine a governor basically saying his people dont have brains...by developing other places and abandoning there own...

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and Igbos embraced it as home. Show me another part of southwest The Igbos embraced and buried their entire resources there?

The same thing they are doing in Abuja now and tomorrow you will hear fulanis trying to claim Abuja.

My Only plea is that those burying all their life savings in Lagos and Abuja should stop having huts in the village.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Multinational companies right?? If i may ask what industry are these big companies in that pay the big taxes??

Yeah....

Why are you disgracing yourself here?? grin

Have you ever been to Lagos

cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pprovost:

Why are you disgracing yourself here?? grin

Have you ever been to Lagos

cheesy
Leave the idiot he is one of those Relocate to Niger Delta Brigade fools

Tell him Company Tax in Nigeria is paid to the FG and states collect PAYE from workers so oil workers pay tax to the state where they work

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.