Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Couple Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs On Their Wedding, Flaunts Dollars Realized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs On Their Wedding, Flaunts Dollars Realized (671 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Another Extremely Busty Lady Spotted At Wedding Of Couple Who Gave Out Cars (pic / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs On Their Wedding, Flaunts Dollars Realized by exlinklodge: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Couple Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs On Their Wedding, Flaunts Dollars Realized From The Ceremony

Tell me about using money to make money and I will know what to answer you this time. The rich keep getting richer ooo. God go do am for us soon ooo. The power couple who gave out 2 cars as souvenirs yesterday at their wedding in Benin city have more for you today.

The bride, Ehi, showed off the money realized from her wedding, yesterday, in Benin, Edo State on her Instagram page and boy...hmmmm

The Lagos-based interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor, tied the knot in style with her billionaire partner on Saturday, November 18, in Benin city. Ehi, who is a mother of two and the CEO of Sayaveth Interiors and Hotel, became an online sensation after she shared news of her engagement 10 years after divorce. Ehi’s new husband, chief Kenneth Bramor, is reportedly into oil and gas.

See footage and photos below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/couple-who-gave-out-cars-as-souvenirs.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique missyb3

Re: Couple Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs On Their Wedding, Flaunts Dollars Realized by exlinklodge: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
no be small oo

Poverty - e no go better for u
Re: Couple Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs On Their Wedding, Flaunts Dollars Realized by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
God will punish poverty

more blessings to the hustling guys, it not easy these days embarassed embarassed
Re: Couple Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs On Their Wedding, Flaunts Dollars Realized by gebest: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
those incharge of the money at d party don hammer

(1) (Reply)

Seven(7) Ways To Tell If Your Partner Might Be Manipulative / Wife Seeks Divorce From Man Who Loved Her More Than His Mother / Why Do Guys Favor Girls More Than Their Fellow Guy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.