Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (60294 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
#Classic man.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Neochemist: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Every guys style this Christmas

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by BruncleZuma: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by MrWondah(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Mastercraft: Ebuka who sow your clothe.?
Ebuka: ask basketmouth

Basketmouth : guy behave. you make mastercraft look naked

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by finest0007(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Where are the Nairalanders who can sew outfits like this? undecided
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2017
rozay12345:
Ebuka should try and publicize his tailor's details, he could further the guy's career if he is not famous enough. He should return the gesture.

Did the tailor make the attire for free? If no then he doesn't owe him publicity unless he just wants to.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by webbro007(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2017
A man was walking down a deserted Mexican beach at sunset. As he walked along he began to see another man in the distance.
As he grew nearer he noticed that the local native kept leaning down, picking something up, and throwing it out into the water. Time and again he kept hurling things out into the ocean.
As our friend approached even closer he noticed that the man was picking up starfish that had washed up onto the beach, and one at a time, he was throwing them back into the ocean.
The first man was puzzled. He approached the man and said, "Good Evening Friend, I was wondering what are you doing?" And he replied, "I'm throwing these starfish back into the ocean. You see, it's low tide right now and all these starfish have been washed up onto the shore. If I don't throw them back into the sea, they will die from the lack of oxygen."
"I understand," my friend replied "but there must be thousands of starfish on this beach and you couldn't possibly get to all of them. There are simply too many and don't you realize that this is happening on hundreds of beaches up and down this coast ... can't you see that that you can't possibly make a difference?
The local native smiled, bent down, picked up yet another starfish ... and as he threw it back out into the sea, he replied, "It made a difference to that one!"
You may feel like you cannot make a difference in the world today, but you CAN make a difference in one life at a time.Lessons to be learnt :
Never underestimate your own efforts. You too could make a difference.
Don't ask what the world could do for you, seek what you could do to the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by bareal(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
This tailor must be some kind of an artist... It takes the mind working with the brain at the same speed to come up with something like this. It's indeed dope.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing dope, its just that he is tall and handsome, and it looks good on him. BTW, he is Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing dope, its just that he is tall and handsome, and it looks good on him. If you put the same clothe on a short ugly man, who will notice him?
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by donnaD(f): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
Ebuka is that guy that will be playing NFA with you in the day time only to wake up at night and start reading plenty book
tru talk

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by guru90: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
100% Classic!
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by yusufu16: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Watch out this style go trend
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Superman94(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2017
I don't see anything special on his outfit, we've been seeing it on E-money since

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by IkpuMmadu: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Some were born to shine,

While others were born to outshine the rest!

Ebuka definitely outshone the rest. We all can't be superstars and number 1 in everything. Thank you basketmouth for accepting the fact that Ebuka rocked it better!

No mid them...both are Igbo and they are trying to support their brothers putting refinement in hausa agbada

I give it to them....the takes compitition to a new level
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by IkpuMmadu: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Superman94:
I don't see anything special on his outfit, we've been seeing it on E-money since

Yes....I think e money and ebuka must have this great tailors and these Igbo boys dress well

I must agree with you

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Superman94:
tell them...But joblessness and depression is a requisite for amnesia in Nigerian cases...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Unionised(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ebuka doesn't just have more swag, he is also wiser than the rest of them

Ebuka would have been more washed-up than Thin Tall Tony if not that he took his gold-digging one notch higher

And married Cynthia; the ugly daughter of the (Young Shall Grow) billionaire, Chief Obianodo.

You are something else grin
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Syphonn(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Sex life: Questions and answers from a professional
What are the risks of not ejaculating for over 8 months?

Generally, there are few dangers related with low recurrence of discharge. Sperm is made in the gonads and is put away in a tubular structure known as the epididymis which has a huge stockpiling limit. In the event that an excessive amount of sperm is available,

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/questions-people-ask-about-stds/
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by samsam2019: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2017
I really don't see what's special in his outfit tbh

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by itsandi(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Lol He should go and cover his "unclothedness" grin
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
nice outfit

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by samsam2019: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

No mid them...both are Igbo and they are trying to support their brothers putting refinement in hausa agbada

I give it to them....the takes compitition to a new level
hausa don't have agbada, what they have is babariga

Agbada belongs to Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by odrian(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2017
rozay12345:
Ebuka should try and publicize his tailor's details, he could further the guy's career if he is not famous enough. He should return the gesture.

I strongly believe that UGO MONYE is the designer beheld that outfit, you can look him up on Instagram with ugomonye.official
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ebuka doesn't just have more swag, he is also wiser than the rest of them

Ebuka would have been more washed-up than Thin Tall Tony if not that he took his gold-digging one notch higher

And married Cynthia; the ugly daughter of the (Young Shall Grow) billionaire, Chief Obianodo.
Ashiri gbakaa ute...Amebo no be work embarassed
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by IkpuMmadu: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2017
samsam2019:
hausa don't have agbada, what they have is babariga

Agbada belongs to Yoruba

Yoruba, hausa are not even the owners of the flowing gown....I don't see the difference between agbada and babariga they are same.... even Senegal, Mali Guinea wear that type of clothes so no tribe can lay claim of that not even in Nigeria....I think it's the mali and guineas that brought it to Nigeria....

Abeg ..I dey prepare for work and I am not in the mood to argue who own it or not...it won't bring money to me

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by IkpuMmadu: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2017
odrian:

I strongly believe that UGO MONYE is the designer beheld that outfit, you can look him up on Instagram with ugomonye.official

Now I see the Nexus ....Igbo would be Igbo.....advertising themselves ....now I get it
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by samsam2019: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Yoruba, hausa are not even the owners of the flowing gown....I don't see the difference between agbada and babariga they are same.... even Senegal, Mali Guinea wear that type of clothes so no tribe can lay claim of that not even in Nigeria....I think it's the mali and guineas that brought it to Nigeria....

Abeg ..I dey prepare for work and I am not in the mood to argue who own it or not...it won't bring money to me
what a rétarded and conflicting comment. You dismissed my claim and also suggested what you're not even sure of grin grin and still you don't want to argue lol......

Does it make you feel sad that Yorubas have something that actually feels and look better than something from your tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by IkpuMmadu: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2017
samsam2019:
what a rétarded and conflicting comment. You dismissed my claim and also suggested what you're not even sure of grin grin and still you don't want to argue lol......

Does it make you feel sad that Yorubas have something that actually feels and look better than something from your tribe?

Oga you win ...abeg I no fit

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by kokomaster3d: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2017
odrian:

Chai so its him oh. its him das saw da clothe for Ebuka. Chai UGO MONYE you are good.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Did the tailor make the attire for free? If no then he doesn't owe him publicity unless he just wants to.
He has publicized the Tailor on one of his page.
His name Ugo Monye and is not even based in Nigeria. smiley
But the Tailor's Instagram account followers has just risen by this single act wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo / See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) / Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.