Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Boarding Schools, Secrets, And Jerks By Alyza Slaton – Story Times World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boarding Schools, Secrets, And Jerks By Alyza Slaton – Story Times World (1044 Views)

Kisses From Bad Jerks / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boarding Schools, Secrets, And Jerks By Alyza Slaton – Story Times World by meshackerez: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chapter 1: Secrets and Jacka*s's People have told me I was stupid before but I never really believed them until now. What girl would enroll herself into an all-boys boarding school for a bet? I guess I'm just that stupid; but I have never turned down a dare and I don't plan on starting now. Right now, I am in the principal’s office of Grant High wearing a disguise so I look like a guy (wigs are probably the best invention ever!).
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I grab my schedule from him and walk out. I go to the C dorms and find my room. Room number 308. I grab the door knob and push the door open. Suddenly, the person on the bed to the left jumps up, "Who the hell are you?" He glared "Ummm, Jason Montgomery. I'm your new roommate?" I frowned, questioning myself I close the door behind me feeling the guy glaring at me. I drop my bags on my bed and sit down on it. "What's your name?" I ask curiously "Why do you care?" He…growled? Mmkay, Dude! Calm down! "I sort of like to know the name of the person or people I'm going to be sharing a room with." I rolled my eyes "Well you don't need to know my name because I'm not going to be talking to you." He said, laying back on his bed…….Guess What Happens.. next
Download full Ebook Here
http://storytimesworld.com/product/boarding-schools-secrets-jerks-alyza-slaton/

(1) (Reply)

Re: - - SINGLE Guys Log In Ur Facebook Here And Join Single Ladies Group / It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. / Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.