Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (157954 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2017
missyb08:

Lol, Pele ehn.
nairaland is not for immature people like you . because you can't just agree to have sense for once . people that think they can say whatever they like or are they have razor mouth are the most foolish people ever. you better change your attitude before it's too late. your stupid reply isn't even funny or not like it hurts me cos I don't even have your time,its just senseless and I have to correct your senselessness
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by AryEmber(f): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you feminist,you would also become a mother someday and people that lack home training like that yeye would insult your person. are you supposed to laugh like an hyena or tell the fool what she's supposed to know? birds of the same feather
Let's start with the feminist part, it's my pleasure to inform you that I'm not one. Now to the mother part, she merely spelt out what you agree to technically. Tutor me please, how does an hyena laugh?

1 Like

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2017
AryEmber:
Let's start with the feminist part, it's my pleasure to inform you that I'm not one. Now to the mother part, she merely spelt out what you agree to technically. Tutor me please, how does an hyena laugh?
my mom's generation is not like the rotten generation of women we have today,so she's totally out of it and far from that category of women like you that have only sex to offer,and stop mentioning my mom just like that again,she's not to be mentioned anyhow,if you don't respect your own mum,at least respect other people's.
go to YouTube and search how hyenas laugh rather than asking me stupid question
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by AryEmber(f): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
sinceraconcept:
my mom's generation is not like the rotten generation of women we have today,so she's totally out of it and far from that category of women like you that have only sex to offer,and stop mentioning my mom just like that again,she's not to be mentioned anyhow,if you don't respect your own mum,at least respect other people's.
go to YouTube and search how hyenas laugh rather than asking me stupid question
If you're right and I find it hard to respect my own mom, you think yours would mean two shits to me? Your mom may not be from this rotten generation but your daughter will surely be from a generation far worse and you can explain her only purpose in life to her then. And humour me please, I love tigers instead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by missyb08(f): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2017
AryEmber:
If you're right and I find it hard to respect my own mom, you think yours would mean two shits to me? Your mom may not be from this rotten generation but your daughter will surely be from a generation far worse and you can explain her only purpose in life to her then. And humour me please, I love tigers instead.

They feel they can insult others but can't accept it when the insult bounces back to them.
I only spelt out what the oga agrees ooooo. Nah him yarn say females are gadgets of pleasure with no usefulness. (He didn't specify but said "all females), he con dey vex say I reminded him dah his female peeps re part of the females he's insulting.
Make the oga pak well jae.
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by missyb08(f): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2017
sinceraconcept:
nairaland is not for immature people like you . because you can't just agree to have sense for once . people that think they can say whatever they like or are they have razor mouth are the most foolish people ever. you better change your attitude before it's too late. your stupid reply isn't even funny or not like it hurts me cos I don't even have your time,its just senseless and I have to correct your senselessness
actually sir, all what you texted there, I feel you were trying to correct yourself not me, but you can't accept the truth.
Have a nice day
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by newslifeop: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Pie
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
cyndy1000:
Someone's future wife, maybe you will be employed in a firm in future they might see it that can disqualify you. we should all mind the pix snap n upload online cos the internet never forgets such.

This kind of guys easily dumps her n goes to another!
And continue squeezing dem boobs
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Papachioma: 6:25am On May 14, 2018
That is not her real breast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by cooluzi: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Duchessree:
wickedness grin
you like being press like that winks
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by iamphenomenal(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
This is Jack the Boobs Slayer...
How wonder how those boobs will look when, if even, the lady turns 50

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.