Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. (33068 Views)

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2017
JoyceMeyersFan:
Thank God I was selected. Would have been so painful after the sleeplessness

Congratulations, We wish you the very best.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2017
CHINE55:
You do not qualify to handle a corporate social media handle. poor grammar, poor response and you talk more like a tout. well, I don't blame you cos you are one of the cattle rearing abokis this useless administration favoured.
Haa, I didn't know that that response was made by @npowerng until I read your comment. That was a poor response.
There is one thing about this Pre-selection: it wasn't based on test scores.
Of the two people that were important to me, one was selected.

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by kt110(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2017
npower and lai Mohammed they are 5&6 lol
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2017
YOU WERE NOT PRE SELECTED YET BRO
BuhariCarryGo:
pls help me check this number abeg 08105129012
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by exquisite007: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Please any update on n-tax?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Magnifico2000: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2017
abdulkayus:

Those that applied last year were not much, so almost all of them get selected. Only few were rejected, that was I the complaints were much then. A lot of people were skeptical about the project last year which lead to a lot of people not applying. But this year, over a million applied and only 300k were to be selected, so definitely the rejects will be much this time and also the complaints
U still havent answered the question. What was d criteria used in selecting people? Why is dere no list like last year?

2 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Magnifico2000: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

Congratulations, We wish you the very best.
Pls what is the criteria used in selecting people?

2 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2017
abdulkayus:
You guys should stop thinking that npower is being biased and chose more of northerners , that is false cos no northerner will be selected to come and teach in South or East. Many northerners I have check for were also not selected. I think it is like a game of chance. I too was not also selected despite that I am so sure of getting at least 95%.
More than a million people applied, and only 300k were selected, meaning that over 700k will not be selected. So definitely there is going to be complaints here and there.
Over 2 million applicants. Selection wasn't based solely on test performance, I'm sure of that. Just quota per state.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Magnifico2000: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Keep re-checking that page even if you were not selected. I rechecked now and saw that i have been selected.

5 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2017
I can't say they are biased. Despite doing the main test and STEM test, I wasn't selected. Even I saw the list before it was removed, I searched for my name, "Olayiwola" no Olayiwola was displayed. Best of luck to everyone selected, for those that aren't selected it is not the end of the world.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2017
exquisite007:
Please any update on n-tax?

Kindly direct all complains to Vaids

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Keep re-checking that page even if you were not selected. I rechecked now and saw that i have been selected.

Congratulations sir, We wish you the very best.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by BuhariCarryGo: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Magnifico2000:
ARE U SURE WE CHECK AGAIN?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Oluwabenjamin(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
femzey:
I didn't trust this process I checked for 8people none where selected.what is the criteria for selection
The criteria is that you must be aboki...dey don start their ojoro again just like they did to Nigerias other sectors
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by ryusufu(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2017
just checked for 8 people, and no one is pre-selected.... 8 persons and still counting
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Sunmolar(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2017
gracelush:
npowe, you people are nothing but scam, upon all the stress I passed through, you didn't choose me...
don't worry yourself gracelush. the grace of God is sufficient for you. there are greater things ahead for yoy
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Sunmolar(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2017
gracelush:
npowe, you people are nothing but scam, upon all the stress I passed through, you didn't choose me...
don't worry yourself gracelush. the grace of God is sufficient for you. there are greater things ahead for you
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by BuhariCarryGo: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2017
pls somebody should help me check dis numba 07035146154 abeg!
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by hoodboy(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2017
I applied and was selected, nice

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by muhakeem(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2017
RapportNaija:
Hmmm, there's nothing to see on that site!

Where is the pre-selection button? Or can't we use site from mobile?

Hi Tonnierichy, did you check from your phone?

I checked from my fine and it keeps telling me no gateway
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by muhakeem(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2017
RapportNaija:
Hmmm, there's nothing to see on that site!

Where is the pre-selection button? Or can't we use site from mobile?

Hi Tonnierichy, did you check from your phone?

I checked from my fine and it keeps telling me 504 Gateway Time-out
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Oluwabenjamin:

The criteria is that you must be aboki...dey don start their ojoro again just like they did to Nigerias other sectors
Southerners are not any better. Just that what we want is a new Nigeria. I can remember Youwin under Jonathan where Bayelsa state with 8 local governments had number of beneficiaries that were more than four states in the South West combine together. Aviation recruitment was not different under Stella Oduah.

5 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Magnifico2000: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2017
BuhariCarryGo:
pls somebody should help me check dis numba 07035146154 abeg!
Not selelcted.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by OfficialSam(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
We apologize to the men and women who kept vigil with us from 11.30pm.
Yes, we experienced some technical difficulty but it has been addressed now and applicants can log in to see their pre-selection status.
#NPowerNG

Op, God punish you, Buhari & everybody that initiated Npower. The fact that i answered all d silly questions & was not selected baffles me. GOD PUNISH U ONCE AGAIN!
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Thunder fall on you there! Stick the congratulations in your Dullard's arse. So you thought it is possible to recheck after not being selected to being selected? I guess you know that is not possible but you just want to appear transparent here.
I implore lalasticlala, mynd44 and seun to ban you with immediate effect.
This guy, after you don give hope.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by rhektor(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

This screenshot has been edited, besides is it only Ibo that were selected?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Olalekan27: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Thunder fall on you there! Stick the congratulations in your Dullard's arse. So you thought it is possible to recheck after not being selected to being selected? I guess you know that is not possible but you just want to appear transparent here.
I implore lalasticlala, mynd44 and seun to ban you with immediate effect.
is saying the truth, I a friend of mine just did the same thing now, and she was later selected
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Is there any N-Teach that has been pre-selected ?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by rekeson: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Ismcandy:
Is there any N-Teach that has been pre-selected ?

99% of nteach slots went to north.

Maybe they want to replace the sacked Kaduna teachers...

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by rhektor(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly direct all complains to Vaids

People were not informed about this in the first place, why is it so difficult for us to disseminate information in this country?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by 360great(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
My name is not their o......somebody please help me out oooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) / Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / An Ugly Experience With A HR Officer In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.