Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,194 members, 7,864,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Stop Bitchery On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Bitchery On Nairaland (1481 Views)

I Love This Girl On Nairaland!!! (pictures) / Any Hot Guys On Nairaland? / Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2017
It is fast becoming a norm that some nairaland ladies are making bitchery a culture.

While these girls appear to sound smart, don't be deceived beneath their sharp lines and punchlines are shades of bitchery. Young teens are liking their comments, sharing them and discussing about them both online and offline.

Younger girls are been corrupted by these older females who may have resorted to bitching as a means of dealing with their emotional trauma,possibly from failed relationships. Save young girls from this corrupt elder sisters that mean no good for them. Their behavior means harm and not good, yes, they got used and dumped by so many boyfriends and find solace in throwing shades of bitchery. They may sound cool online but these chicks are not as pure and innocent as they claim. They have their lives damaged and dented and only want to damage the minds and souls of the younger girls. Help the younger girls identify the criminal minds behind this new wave and put this trend to an end.Expose their deeds and save the younger girls from corrupt bitches that are taking over social media.

Stop the used tramps from destroying the younger girls. They are instituting hate in the minds of younger girls, turning them to men-haters with reckless abandon.

Stop them now

1 Like

Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Alwaysking: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Bitchery grin grin
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by adaksbullet: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
undecided undecided undecided it is only me that his no under stand whot op his try too sayed? undecided
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

Summary pls
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday is boring undecided
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:
Bitchery grin grin

yew why r u bitchin
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

Summary pls

Bitching is now too rampant on the forum.Can't the girls talk without bitching. They are spoiling the younger/different girls
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2017
forexgenie:

Bitching is now too rampant on the forum.Can't the girls talk without bitching. They are spoiling the younger/different girls
OK, mention names of those at fault cool
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

yew why r u bitchin

Retiredmumu?? Lmfao..
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by theunnamed: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Now where's the fun in that?
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
You might want to define "bitchery."

All these people commenting don't really know what you're on about.
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2017
adaksbullet:
undecided undecided undecided it is only me that his no under stand whot op his try too sayed? undecided

Walai me too is qot understandard op is sayedgrin
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Hilarious. grin
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by adaksbullet: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

Walai me too is qot understandard op is sayedgrin
chei shocked shocked shocked

It is eglish u are spoking sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by adaksbullet: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:
Bitchery grin grin
am liked ur big teethess cool kiss cheesy grin
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
grin

Urban dictionary has it all... grin

Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017
forexgenie:

actually The Ones Who Are Involved In This Bitchy attitude Are The Young callow girls,not The Matured ladies... They Always Want To Sound Matured but I Keep Tellin Them They Are Doing It The wrong Way... They End Up Thinkin I Am Tryin To Asslick Them

1 Like

Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2017
adaksbullet:
chei shocked shocked shocked

It is eglish u are spoking sad shocked shocked shocked shocked

walai. I spoking kwun English... I goed Harvard tuu...I'm profu in English lansage grin
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by adaksbullet: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

walai. I spoking kwun English... I goed Harvard tuu...I'm profu in English lansage grin
shocked

Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by pu7pl3(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

grin
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
DeadRat:
actually The Ones Who Are Involved In This Bitchy attitude Are The Young callow girls,not The Matured ladies... They Always Want To Sound Matured but I Keep Tellin Them They Are Doing It The wrong Way... They End Up Thinkin I Am Tryin To Asslick Them

Many prominent and matured ones are guilty
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Urban dictionary has it all... grin

Thank you. Help us make comments clean. The minds of young girls are abused by the incessant bitchery thrown around without caution
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
E bi like say OP dey read my mind sha, this was exactly what I told a bitch yesterday o..

Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
TimeMod3:
E bi like say OP dey read my mind sha, this was exactly what I told a bitch yesterday o..

Guess i dey inside your mind. wink

We need clean comments, young girls are been polluted
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2017
TimeMod3:

Check them out on this thread. Why do they sound frustrated

https://www.nairaland.com/4190430/beautiful-pre-wedding-pictures-hausa-couple/1
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
forexgenie:

Check them out on this thread. Why do they sound frustrated

https://www.nairaland.com/4190430/beautiful-pre-wedding-pictures-hausa-couple/1
That was some sense you screwed into that bitch. Lol

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by sKeetz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nigga what strain of weed are you smoking?!?

Every dick and Harry on nairaland now thinks they have an opinion.

Jus Negodu?!? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
forexgenie:
[s] It is fast becoming a norm that some nairaland ladies are making bitchery a culture.

While these girls appear to sound smart, don't be deceived beneath their sharp lines and punchlines are shades of bitchery. Young teens are liking their comments, sharing them and discussing about them both online and offline.

Younger girls are been corrupted by these older females who may have resorted to bitching as a means of dealing with their emotional trauma,possibly from failed relationships. Save young girls from this corrupt elder sisters that mean no good for them. Their behavior means harm and not good, yes, they got used and dumped by so many boyfriends and find solace in throwing shades of bitchery. They may sound cool online but these chicks are not as pure and innocent as they claim. They have their lives damaged and dented and only want to damage the minds and souls of the younger girls. Help the younger girls identify the criminal minds behind this new wave and put this trend to an end.Expose their deeds and save the younger girls from corrupt bitches that are taking over social media.

Stop the used tramps from destroying the younger girls. They are instituting hate in the minds of younger girls, turning them to men-haters with reckless abandon.

Stop them now

[/s]
sKeetz:
Nigga what strain of weed are you smoking?!?

Every dick and Harry on nairaland now thinks they have an opinion.

Jus Negodu?!? undecided
Re: Stop Bitchery On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
TimeMod3:
You can fool some people some times but you can't fool all the people all the time. grin There's nothing like "Op, like say you dey my mind", you're the op with an alternate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tight Pussy / M / I Can’t Relate With A Broke Guy - 200 Level Marine Science Student Of FUTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.