Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos (40969 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by vickysly: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
As handsome as he is undecided
lolz U will neva know u re handsome except u re caught while stealing

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by correctguy101(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
We know our criminal here are stupid and very spineless once caught and they'll just give in to defeat....

Why would they put two loaded pistols in his hand not minding if the guy might just change his mind and kill himself while taking some idiotic police officers with him or even try shooting his way out....

i tire for all these mumu self, like they're not privy of the trend of suicide bombers...

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by BENRAZY(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by DaV8King(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Angelanest:

He was arrested this morning at the Obudu Motor Park by the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers NURTW, in the park, Mr. Martin Umbie, also known as MAKOJO, with two Barreta pistols, two empty magazines and two live rounds, hidden in a bag of garri.

The suspect claims he was taking the arms on an errand for one Mr. Ezekiel Bala, also known as, GUN RUNNER, from [b]Wukari in Taraba state to deliver to a client in Calabar.
[/b]

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-arrested-security-operatives-barreta-pistols-calabar-photos.html

So motor park union members aka touts caught him and then handed over to security agencies, despite the misleading headline.

Yet the "touts" are the same ones police harass up and down.

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by TarabaTino: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
From wukari keh! My town people don de vexing woo
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nipplesfreak(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Na wa for u o. Na only handdomeness u dey see here? SMH
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Every man has the right to bear arms. Free the boy joor !!

You'll hate yourself the day some few miscreants will walk into your house and insult everyone including your wife all in the name of robbery.

Legalize guns and I don't need the police to help me if attacked or provoked to retaliate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by lordraiden(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
na dis guy dey dull my movement since, abeg hand am over, I have been looking for that
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by correctguy101(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
And the idiot does not know how to move things angry
You need working brains to even commit a crime else you're on a suicide mission.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Tinoasprilla: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
.what does his looks has to do with the whole thing.he's not even handsome....are you tripping for him already?
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by ariwamichael(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

is he really?...
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by yankison(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Angelanest:
A 32-year-old man identified as Emmanuel Akamabe, a resident at Ranch Road in Obudu, Cross River state, has been arrested by security operatives with a pistol. .

He was arrested this morning at the Obudu Motor Park by the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers NURTW, in the park, Mr. Martin Umbie, also known as MAKOJO, with two Barreta pistols, two empty magazines and two live rounds, hidden in a bag of garri.

The suspect claims he was taking the arms on an errand for one Mr. Ezekiel Bala, also known as, GUN RUNNER, from Wukari in Taraba state to deliver to a client in Calabar.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-arrested-security-operatives-barreta-pistols-calabar-photos.html

Wow mehn I wish I could get one of this for safeguard
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Is it that our Security Agencies have lost all crime-fighting clues or what?

This is a perfect setting for nabbing all those involved in the crime before parading.

Get the boy make him to play along until the recipient is also dragged into the net with his hands still fresh with the stolen palm oil and then the gun-runner...!!

The other 'players' are very powerful gov't folks and the dude would eventually walk free. 9ja for show!
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by mikesworld(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Good for him but what will happen to this garri now? grin
they will email the garri to ur door step.... Adamu
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Ladies sha... How dis agbalumo face take qualify as handsome?
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by theo1477(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
It has been busted for him,other hidden transactions are on going.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by cardoctor(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
God catch am
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Tecno66: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
No trick wey our people no go try. Very soon them go put gun inside motor tyre before them pump am.
Angelanest:
A 32-year-old man identified as Emmanuel Akamabe, a resident at Ranch Road in Obudu, Cross River state, has been arrested by security operatives with a pistol. .

The suspect claims he was taking the arms on an errand for one Mr. Ezekiel Bala, also known as, GUN RUNNER, from Wukari in Taraba state to deliver to a client in Calabar.

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by 2shure: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
clean pistols
i go jus give goldsmith
make he shine am for me.
na dis 9mm pistols our police suppose dey hold.
nor be all those welded ak's
and local cut to size

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by daddio(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by edgeP(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kendroid:
Na like 300K dis Niqqa carry for hand so shocked
Ogbolobgbo! Akiika! I hail oh!
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by musbej90(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na that one you look ladies sha.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by apholaryn: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
naijapage:
AND THE GUY STILL DEY WITH THE GUN AND THE BULLET WITH NO HANDCUFF .... I PITY THOSE PEOPLE
d killing machine inside dey with olopa already.. d bullet n odas no fit do anyfin
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wow, classic versions of 9×19mm Parabellum.

How did they lay their hands on these ?
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Mheeen,

Those are the finest pistols I have ever seen recovered from criminals in a very long while.

His connection is top notch!

Only God knows how many of such pistols he has succeeded in delivering.

Na wa o!

Exactly what I was thinking. Even the so called militants don't impress me with their arsenal

This guy's clips are old though but still better than the crap other criminals use

I swear Nigerian criminals need to upgrade their packaging
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by lazinny(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Mheeen,

Those are the finest pistols I have ever seen recovered from criminals in a very long while.

Only God knows how many of such pistols he has succeeded in delivering.

Na wa o!
my thoughts exactly. Most guns criminals use are just laughable

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by shortgun(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
so they left d guy with his guns and bullets to take pictures.
They very lucky.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Xmen149(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
THE TRANSPORTER 2,.rule number z never get caught.. Lol..bad market
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Charly68: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Vacora:
Some of us wanted to own gun legally and they refused to issue licences to law abidding citizens. Yet guns are easily available to criminals and miscreants?!
Please let the IG see this !

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by msjijitar(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
A recent survey made by the University of Michigan department of criminology indicates that,

About 65-70% of igbo youth prefer making money through Drugs/ trafficking, rituals, armed robbery, kidnapping, Child's factory, and cyber crime than any other eligible businesses.

lets join hands and pray for these unfortunate set of people.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Good for him but what will happen to this garri now? grin

Lol...Eba for the motor park boys

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
I de tell you. Still trying to figure out if it was locally made sef. If na locally made ...then I bow for the blacksmith shaaaa

UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Mheeen,

Only God knows how many of such pistols he has successfully delivered.

Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.