Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos (40963 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by RotrEmmanuel: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
As handsome as he is undecided
This is why they say ladies have fish brain. so the only thing you could spot in a crime scene as a detective is his handsome Face
no wonder you ladies always fall for cheap adverts.. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by dzeros(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol. Very funny country we live in, so National Union of road transport workers now arrests people, not just that but also parade them. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
naijapage:
AND THE GUY STILL DEY WITH THE GUN AND THE BULLET WITH NO HANDCUFF .... I PITY THOSE PEOPLE

I am sure there are several cops pointing their AK47 at him, just outside the camera frame, and if he tries anything stup1d, that would be the end for him. I once witnessed an arrest of a crook (but, I must say, a damn stupid one, lol). Inspector had a pistol, his policeman had the Ak47, and they made it clear to the crook that if he tries to run, they won't hesitate to shoot him (it was a high-end public place and they did not want to put handcuffs on him).

In this case, the cops are probably hoping he will try something, lol.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by discman2k2(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What do i say to u:

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Ejytex(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ekehwinz:
Too bad for him. He will be chilling in jail very soon.

Old facebook acc for sale!
Jail ke, b4 oga at d top do d call wey follow am
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Arebay(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Angelanest:
A 32-year-old man identified as Emmanuel Akamabe, a resident at Ranch Road in Obudu, Cross River state, has been arrested by security operatives with a pistol. .

He was arrested this morning at the Obudu Motor Park by the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers NURTW, in the park, Mr. Martin Umbie, also known as MAKOJO, with two Barreta pistols, two empty magazines and two live rounds, hidden in a bag of garri.

The suspect claims he was taking the arms on an errand for one Mr. Ezekiel Bala, also known as, GUN RUNNER, from Wukari in Taraba state to deliver to a client in Calabar.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-arrested-security-operatives-barreta-pistols-calabar-photos.html

looks like a Sig seaur .45 caliber 9mm luger
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by bionixs: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Mheeen,

Those are the finest pistols I have ever seen recovered from criminals in a very long while.

His connection is top notch!

Only God knows how many of such pistols he has successfully delivered.

Na wa o!
top notch
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lovely pistols. Almost wish they were mine.

I'm a little curious as to how he was caught. Did they fall out of the bag of garri? Or was he acting suspiciously? I don't want to suggest juju. How can a motor park chairman correctly pick someone randomly and find contraband?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Is it that our Security Agencies have lost all crime-fighting clues or what?

This is a perfect setting for nabbing all those involved in the crime before parading.

Get the boy make him to play along until the recipient is also dragged into the net with his hands still fresh with the stolen palm oil and then the gun-runner...!!
Nigerian police are not that intelligent, they would rather parade the culprit or murder him just to take credit on an unsolved case. while the rest of the suspects Absconds.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Lovely pistols. Almost wish they were mine.

I'm a little curious as to how he was caught. Did they fall out of the bag of garri? Or was he acting suspiciously? I don't want to suggest juju. How can a motor park chairman correctly pick someone randomly and find contraband?
I think some one must have blackmailed him

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
that looks like a 9 milli.45 rounds. shocked
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
naijapage:
AND THE GUY STILL DEY WITH THE GUN AND THE BULLET WITH NO HANDCUFF .... I PITY THOSE PEOPLE
I think you will find that if he tries to make any suspiciuos moves his brains will be splashed on that ground
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by godofuck231: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Angelanest:
A 32-year-old man identified as Emmanuel Akamabe, a resident at Ranch Road in Obudu, Cross River state, has been arrested by security operatives with a pistol. .

He was arrested this morning at the Obudu Motor Park by the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers NURTW, in the park, Mr. Martin Umbie, also known as MAKOJO, with two Barreta pistols, two empty magazines and two live rounds, hidden in a bag of garri.

The suspect claims he was taking the arms on an errand for one Mr. Ezekiel Bala, also known as, GUN RUNNER, from Wukari in Taraba state to deliver to a client in Calabar.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-arrested-security-operatives-barreta-pistols-calabar-photos.html

These are not berretas ,they look like d44 distovels
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
I think you will find that if he tries to make any suspiciuos moves his brains will be splashed on that ground

What made you think so?
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
that looks like a 9 milli.45 rounds. shocked

E be like say u dey sell guncheesycheesy
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
I think some one must have blackmailed him

What made you think so?
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by birdsview(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
babes and fine guys...lol
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
Nigerian police are not that intelligent, they would rather parade the culprit or murder him just to take credit on an unsolved case. while the rest of the suspects Absconds.

True talk
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Martin0:

What made you think so?
how did the police just pick him out from All the people at that place? how did they know he had guns in the bag with Garri? unless some one told the police.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Martin0:

E be like say u dey sell guncheesycheesy
Yes! i have! when i lived in Johanesburg
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by idu1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Those guns are fine I must confess.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Martin0:

True talk
i am glad you Agree!
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Krisddon: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
As if you would have accepted to date
him supposing he had asked you out before this incident. undecided
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by leomarz007: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Is it that our Security Agencies have lost all crime-fighting clues or what?

This is a perfect setting for nabbing all those involved in the crime before parading.

Get the boy make him to play along until the recipient is also dragged into the net with his hands still fresh with the stolen palm oil and then the gun-runner...!!
THE NPF NEVER LEARNS BRO.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
i am glad you Agree!
cheesycheesy
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
Yes! i have! when i lived in Johanesburg

U don't mean thischeesycheesy
My brother I go dey fear u now ooo,make u nor con blow my brain someday
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
how did the police just pick him out from All the people at that place? how did they know he had guns in the bag with Garri? unless some one told the police.

Am sure someone gave them the info
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Adamrealman78: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
ayourbamie:
Na real gun o
are you a learner cool
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Moganajoe: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Mheeen,

Those are the finest pistols I have ever seen recovered from criminals in a very long while.

His connection is top notch!

Only God knows how many of such pistols he has successfully delivered.

Na wa o!

Yeah, Nice pistles. But his network is highly classified
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by SwissGeneva(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
OP... You must research the difference between Obudu and Calabar ( one in Cross River North and they other in Southern part of the state)..... The distance apart is more than crossing Benin and Togo put together... More than 7 hours...

For those of us that are from Obudu, see know the terror these boys have caused us.... I bet he will be released soonest....

He is the son of the late Popularized BENCO (A wealthy bet uneducated short man). So sad the fellow lost his brother to cultism few years ago.
Re: Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Angelanest:

Believe APC led police at ur own peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing Vanguard Reporter Found Dead In Abuja / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.