Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike (1143 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / AGII & JONNY - Episode 1(hunger Strike) / Man Go On Hunger Strike Since Girlfriend Left Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by engrjoseph208: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
e
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by pinkbae(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Maybe secretly giving her drugs dat'll make her hungry will help,she wont hav any option dan to eat.My opinion tho
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by Adaumunocha(f): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tell her the truth. You should be able to communicate with those you love...
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by kinibigdeal(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
My advice, Join her in the fast undecided

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by Bigbeard(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
pinkbae:
Maybe secretly giving her drugs dat'll make her hungry will help,she wont hav any option dan to eat.My opinion tho

That could get him into serious trouble in case she reacts adversely to the drugs.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by madridguy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
By her food and make sure she eat it.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by pinkbae(f): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bigbeard:

That could get him into serious trouble in case she reacts adversely to the drugs.
Dats also true
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bro op its like your babe is suffering from eating disorder ooo.this affliction is much common with the female folks than the male folks.it was this affliction that lead to the death of Karen carpenter the famous singer of the carpenters group way back in the 80s.op if i were u i had carry her to an expert to overlook her case.khiaa how do u see this issue?

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tell her how you feel about her current physique but that shouldn't be why you'll be considering ending the relationship 'cause all she needs is to eat more of cooked natural foods. Junk foods are even dangerous to her health...she should know that.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by AnodaIT(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Tell her the truth. You should be able to communicate with those you love...
I wonder why you guys don't communicate
I faced the same situation. I like the girl but she is slim, I made her understand that she needed to add flesh before I can present her.
Of course she felt bad, flare up, say that a true lover should love her the way she is.
I just lock up, I don talk my own.
Few days ago, she told me about some herbal tea a friend recommended which would help add some flesh. How much? 5k.
Me: Oya take money go buy

You need to understand and communicate with each other

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by ipobarecriminals: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
u have a prayerful wife to be.U better grab her.Fasting is good..Abi u prefer. OROBO 100%
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by FitnessDoctor: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hian relationship bruhaha everyday
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by Ginaz(f): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2017
I'm sorry to do this, but when I read the place your mother cried out cos she was bony it cracked me the fuvked up grin grin grin

Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by ubunja(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2017
pinkbae:
doesnt fasting make one hungry anyways

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by ubunja(m): 1:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Benita27:
Tell her how you feel about her current physique but that shouldn't be why you'll be considering ending the relationship 'cause all she needs is to eat more of cooked natural foods. Junk foods are even dangerous to her health...she should know that.
if he wanna end the relationship coz of that its also his right.
dont tell him what he should or shouldnt do
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by Ibenny(f): 2:22am On Nov 22, 2017
OP, take your girl to a psychologist and a dietician . She is suffering from anorexia nervosa, a severe eating disorder of not wanting to eating. If you really love her as you claim, save her life.

As for does saying he should dump her, please let's have human sympathy. Even if she is not her girlfriend, when you see a human in need, try to help.

Peace.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 22, 2017
pinkbae:
your opinion though but it's not good. Giving or doing anything to anyone without their consent is bad and evil. Mr op, don't force yourself to stay in the relationship. You are not happy now when you are dating and this is the best time girls pretend alot just to have guys walk them the aisle and then bring the real them after marriage, but she's not doing that instead she's been herself. It's either you accept her like that or you let her go, that's who she is, she is not ready to change. I'm sure you've talked this ish and she knows you really wish to marry her. Unless she thinks and accepts from within herself to change, no matter what you do, it would be futile. The only reason for you to continue this kinda relationship is if she tells you she's is trying her best to change and you notice that it's true. But if not, biko, walk away but always make sure to do your best i.e talk about it first and if she no wan hear. 7 billion people in the world trying to fit in - Justin Bieber.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by samdavjustin(m): 3:54am On Nov 22, 2017
If you love her like you claim, you will help her. She is suffering from eating disorder. Now that you know please get her help and u will have a good wife in her once she sees how much u care.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 22, 2017
engrjoseph208:
I am in a relationship but I feel like quitting because my girl keeps growing lean everyday. You could see her bony framework under the skin. she is so skinny, I dont want to take her home because I fear my people will not like her. Her parents nd siblings are chubby, she is not sick (in fact, i kno she will look like AIDS patients if she falls sick in this current physique: apologies to People living with AIDS) . I noticed she is her own problem as she rarely eats, she is working nd earning good pay but she prefers to fast on purpose. she is always fasting nd praying. It is really frustrating, I dont love her like before because she wasn't this skinny when we met. I was jilted in my last relationship, ought to marry this december. As age is no longer on my side, i really need to settle down soon but i dont kno what to make of a woman who cannot even cook what she will eat. she prefers to cook indomie or buy snacks or starve. She can actually cook but i think she finds it boring cos she told me she is not suffering from loss of appetite as i suggested. PLS, mature nairalanders should advise me on what to do to make her eat more nd what she can eat to quickly add flesh, i was even embarrass to tell my mum she was d one in d pic when mumsy cried out that where did I see this bony girl, referring to one of her pics on my phone. I have even thought of leaving her but u kno i really need a wife as i am over 30years already, working nd living comfortably but there is no joy as i leave alone in my rented flat. She is actually a good woman to marry based on my past experiences with ladies, but i dont want a wife i wont be proud to show off or go out with. Also if you think i should leave her, can i tell her its because of her skinny look which was a result of underfeeding, or i should ignore my reason because i wouldn't want a depressed soul or someone doing something crazy because i am moving on, thanks.[sup][/sup][b][/b] cry
if truly u love her and u feel shez special, being skinny shldnt be a reason for u to jilt her.cus this physical things wld fade. i learnt something in a Nigerian movie whch i wld apply in my life wen i wanna get married n dat is not to marry cus of her physique but to marry hu wld love u no matter ur condition, hu wld never give up on u,hu wld stand by u. i hardly date girls dat are ugly oo,buh wen d time for marriage cums,i won't care if i c wat i c in an ugly pesin,i wld jst go ahead. so pls jst sit her down n tell her u dont like her physique. tell her abt wat ur mum said abt d picture den watch her change.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by khiaa(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Ibenny:
OP, take your girl to a psychologist and a dietician . She is suffering from anorexia nervosa, a severe eating disorder of not wanting to eating. If you really love her as you claim, save her life.

As for does saying he should dump her, please let's have human sympathy. Even if she is not her girlfriend, when you see a human in need, try to help.

Peace.
Op this is the best advice you can get, take it.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by 912(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Simply let know that if she doesn't gain weight you will leave her. Make her understand how you feel about her not being presentable because she is too skinny. I'm sure if she has sense she will be the one looking for ways to gain weight.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED! She Is On Hunger Strike by pinkbae(f): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:
doesnt fasting make one hungry anyways
Lol

(1) (Reply)

These 11 Points Will Tell You The Difference Between A Real Man And A Playboy! / Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.