Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? (2276 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter / As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? (2) (3) (4)

I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Confusedsoul: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
It happened in 2004.I was deflowered by a laundry man in adesuper hotel Ondo. I don't know if I'm still a virgin or not and this is a secret I've kept to myself all along. The thoughts of the event saddens my heart and I can't help but keep thinking of how I will disclose this to my fiance. I need advice please

*Modified
To all those that have decided to add to my misery with the disheartening comments, I just want to say that I'm not dignifying any myopic individual with a reply by trading banters
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Stevengerd(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
I charge pipu for any advice given.... Shotiye
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by theunnamed: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
How did you disclose it on NL?
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Confusedsoul:
It happened in 2007. I was deflowered by a laundry man in adesuper hotel Ondo. I don't know if I'm still a virgin or not and this is a secret I've kept to myself all along. The thoughts of the event saddens my heart and I can't help but keep thinking of how I will disclose this to my fiance. I need advice please

You were not "defiled".

You willingly seduced an older man, got your pussy expanded, enjoyed it, fantasized about it, craved it and ended up giving your cunt up cheaply to every conductor, bricklayer, okadaman, almajiri, mai suya, movie vendor, recharge card salesman, tailor, male hairdresser and smallchops seller you could find till your pussy lost its elasticity.

Now you're scared cuz he's about to find out & you realise you could lose him.

So you run to nairaland for a solution.

Nairaland won't save you.

He'll eventually find out & dump your cheap ass for a more deserving woman.

Your sins will follow you to your grave.

Wh0re.

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Amarabae(f): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why do you want to disclose it?
Why not forget the past and move on.
Why do you want the past to haunt the present, thereby endangearing the future.

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by IamLaura(f): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Help me ask her oh
Most Men can't handle the truth

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Nobodys(f): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
u don't know if you are a Virgin or not??... how do u mean?
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Owoado(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Confusedsoul:
It happened in 2007. I was deflowered by a laundry man in adesuper hotel Ondo. I don't know if I'm still a virgin or not and this is a secret I've kept to myself all along. The thoughts of the event saddens my heart and I can't help but keep thinking of how I will disclose this to my fiance. I need advice please

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:

Help me ask her oh
Most Men can't handle the truth

Not even most sef

Men cannot handle the truth.

And when he finds out she's no longer a virgin? And he does not wish to go ahead with the marriage? Then fine, she should lick her wounds and move on.

Life no be no or die.
Life is not fair.

The man meant for her will eventually marry her. Simple.

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by falcon01: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Confusedsoul:
exactly the way you wrote it
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Owoado:
Please how did you (as a kid) get inside Adesuper hotel? Tell us the full story

GBAM!!!
OP, cum n ansa.

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Owoado:

Genius.

This is the mark of true intelligence.

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by IamLaura(f): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
alexialin:

Not even most sef

Men cannot handle the truth.

And when he finds out she's no longer a virgin? And he does not wish to go ahead with the marriage? Then fine, she should lick her wounds and move on.

Life no be no or die.
Life is not fair.

The man meant for her will eventually marry her. Simple.
QED.
You've said it all.
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by rozay12345: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
I grew up in Adesuper and know all the laundry men, anyways you need to sit him down and explain to him what happened to you, if he loves you, he would understand, if he doesn't, you would find the right man for yourself someday, but the most important factor still remains you speaking the truth to him, and what were you doing in a hotel as a kid?
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by dingbang(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
All these women that will be using molesting excuse to hide their waywardness
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
You were a "kid" yet you got inside a hotel?

If you were old enough to work there, sleep there, or see someone there, then you were old enough to get bleeped in there!

Maybe those experienced slay queens defending you above can help you out.

I know why I called you wh0re up there.

Wh0re.

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
dingbang:

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Ethelbrown(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Confusedsoul:

if I may ask, what do you intend to tell him before now?
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by makydebbie(f): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Inside a hotel? You were lured there?

Babe, you know your man, if he can't handle it let the sleeping dogs lie.
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Confusedsoul: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Owoado:
I fetched water there
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Perhaps the op was a hawker then and was lured into the hotel.

I think you should tell him, if he really loves you, he'll stay.
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Catpiss, everyones been defiled this days init?

the last three girls iv been with talked bout been defiled... it's starting to sound like cock and bull
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Confusedsoul: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amarabae:
I'm being surmised as a virgin. That is the only time I've had sex. Everyone thinks I am
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Amarabae(f): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Confusedsoul:

I'm being surmised as virgin. That is the only time I had sex. Everyone thinks I am
ok.after that incidence,did you had any sex again?
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Confusedsoul: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amarabae:
ok.after that incidence,did you had any sex again?
Nah
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Confusedsoul: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ethelbrown:

if I may ask, what do you intend to tell him before now?
The truth.. But don't know how to..
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Even though i doubt the truth behind your story and the circumstances that put you in a hotel room at that age, i have this advice for you.

If you're being honest, then tell your fiance what happened. You were molested. You were young and some fool took advantage of you. Why would your fiance not understand that? ( if you're telling the truth o). We see and hear of it everyday, grown men, old and young alike, molesting underaged girls, even babies. So your fiance knows the truth(?), accepts it and both of you continue your love life happily and you the better, since you'll be having a light heart without the burden anymore.

I wouldn't make a fuss over something like that. Rather, i would try to help my girl forget about the horror if she still has them bothering her. As long as it's the truth she told me.

You're not a virgin anymore. You were penetrated right? But what's the whole thing about this virginity. I am not interested in seeking out one to marry.

How did you find yourself there abeg?
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Augustap(f): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
The same way you told us here

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ladies should stop lying to men about this virginity thing, it's stale. See now, this one is about to be busted.

She had obviously scammed the young man for years. grin

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Confusedsoul:

I fetched water there

And he somehow managed to "rape" you at the tap in d presence of every other person fetching water?

Or you willingly followed him into a coded room & got bleeped?

We are not in primary 2.

Underage wh0re.

Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by Next2Bezee(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2017
dingbang:

I'm telling you. They will refuse to close their legs in secondary school & now use this as an excuse for their partners.
Re: I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? by ubunja(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2017
do it ASAP.
if u both go to church then organise a sit-down with your pastor.pastor will mediate.
otherwise tell him u have something u need to share with him.then break the news to him.and be ready for any reaction.
but tell him.

Man Shares A Selfie Of His Friend Having Sex With A White Lady / See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her / Slayqueen Blames Herself For Trusting A Street Urchin, See What She Did Next