Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress (864 Views)

See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] / See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress(photo) / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by janedoe(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by TOPE20001(f): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
she sued the alleged mistress under "alienation of affection" law.? shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by sulad82i(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2010
what a way to be a maga. LOL
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by janedoe(f): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2010
I'm moving to one of the states where this law still applies ASAP grin
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by spoilt(f): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2010
Even though she may never smell one penny of the judgement there must be some satisfaction with the verdict. I cant be bothered suing any skank. I will be judge, jury and executioner. Lol.
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 25, 2010
@poster
i was just watching this craziness on the news and really thought that some states in the US have some silly lawsuit and sillier judgments.
i like the part where they said that: "if they were happily married before the mistress came in the picture then the wifey is eligible for a payout", bloody nonsense!
i was wondering: what if the husband had told the mistress that he was NOT happily married (or separated) when he wasnt?!

cheaters, watch out!!!! the game is getting harder by the minute. . . . .  .your house and everything you worked for all your life could be on the line!
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Mar 25, 2010
Good, Next time she'll actually think twice before Cheating with a married man. grin
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by janedoe(f): 4:09am On Mar 25, 2010
@ Mr Jaybrown,I was really amazed as I had never heard of the alienation of affection law before today,I guess we learn everyday

@ mama-gee,word!!
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by UcheUwadi(m): 4:50am On Mar 25, 2010
Oh my! That should be a wake up call to all the mistresses in North Carolina. It doesn't surprise me that it was a southern state. The part of the U.S. with supposed conservative values.
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 25, 2010
janedoe:

@ Mr Jaybrown,I was really amazed as I had never heard of the alienation of affection law before today,I guess we learn everyday

we learn everyday indeed!!!!
i can already imagine some unscrupulous men and women plotting their next cashout through this law.
Re: Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress by Lamii: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

cheaters, watch out!!!! the game is getting harder by the minute. . . . .  .your house and everything you worked for all your life could be on the line!

looking out for ur fellow mates uh? grin "the game" sure is getting harder

(1) (Reply)

hmmm / What Are Your Favorite Chat Up Lines? Males Or Females / Cant Get Over My First Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.